Lou Sighting

oofrostonoo

Hey i was going to dinner tonight at the Edgewater, Panera Bread. Lou was in there eating alone.

I said nothing to him. End of story.

Everyone knows Lou is a mythical creature. Don't think your fable has fooled anyone... :evil:

Lou was holding out hope the filet mignon would reduce its price and come to him. After the filet went to someone else all that was left on the menu was flank steak. Lou ate it but released it to the trash after he ate half of it.

Lou, screwed by the cap again.

I have to conserve money these days. You know, with gas prices and all.

You need to eat in my pizza place in Union then sir...

frequent eater points FTW

(nothing like having all your loser friends in your house for poker, force them to order from there every time and then eat free for a week :evil:)

Now THAT is money managment!!! :thumbsup:

Lou was holding out hope the filet mignon would reduce its price and come to him. After the filet went to someone else all that was left on the menu was flank steak. Lou ate it but released it to the trash after he ate half of it.

Lou, screwed by the cap again.

After being unable to locate the filet or any steak resembling the mignon; lou was left to sign some aged steak-umms which then suffered a meal ending injury during preparation. Lou sent the meal home to sit in the frig for the remainder of the steak's career. He wrote the meal off the budget under a crafty loophole in the board of health's regulations.

After being unable to locate the filet or any steak resembling the mignon; lou was left to sign some aged steak-umms which then suffered a meal ending injury during preparation. Lou sent the meal home to sit in the frig for the remainder of the steak's career. He wrote the meal off the budget under a crafty loophole in the board of health's regulations.

hmmm, this reminds me of something....