Someone has to pay for your inflated salary.

So I skip on the surf and turf to help you out, and this is the treatment I get?

If i remember, CMON Vanderbeek pays my salary not you, unless you are expensing meals during the offseason. CMON LOU

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After being unable to locate the filet or any steak resembling the mignon; lou was left to sign some aged steak-umms which then suffered a meal ending injury during preparation. Lou sent the meal home to sit in the frig for the remainder of the steak's career. He wrote the meal off the budget under a crafty loophole in the board of health's regulations.

hmmm, this reminds me of something....

Soounds like Lou was eating with the agents of the big name FAs he intends to sign

Yesterday the Baker tomorrow candle stick maker I heard the butcher already signed with the Islanders

Yesterday the Baker tomorrow candle stick maker I heard the butcher already signed with the Islanders

I think he meant it as a joke that Lou was eating dinner alone instead of with FA agents.. he didnt mean Lou was looking to sign the waiter working at the food place.. :P

i could be wrong though

I think he meant it as a joke that Lou was eating dinner alone instead of with FA agents.. he didnt mean Lou was looking to sign the waiter working at the food place.. :P

i could be wrong though

He was looking for new venues for "Chico Eats"

PS

And it wasnt a steak he was going to eat. It was a peanut butter & jelly sandwich with the crusts cut off.

Edited by BlizzardCyclone
Soounds like Lou was eating with the agents of the big name FAs he intends to sign

:clap2: Well done SC....and so true... :(

If i remember, CMON Vanderbeek pays my salary not you, unless you are expensing meals during the offseason. CMON LOU

dude... you don't need to hold a conversation with yourself...

CMON LOU is NOT CMON BRENT.

Rowdy please set everyone straight

How come they are never online the same time??

CMON !!!!! :P

Spilt Personalties have benefits!!! :lol:

Member numbers 2407 and 2406, both post anything starting with the word "CMON"..and both think eachother are hilarious... just coincidence I guess?

EDIT: Wow I was way off on the member numbers before this edit :lol:

crasher your killing me... CMON CMON

promise? :lol:

Edited by Martysb3tt3r

This is correct.

I think most people would be surprised to find out who CMONBRENT is. CMONLOU's secret identity would probably be a little less of a surprise, though. But I'm not telling... :whistling:

This is correct.

I think most people would be surprised to find out who CMONBRENT is. CMONLOU's secret identity would probably be a little less of a surprise, though. But I'm not telling... :whistling:

Whoa whoa whoa... so CMONBRENT is another poster on this board? Like... he has... uh... 2 different accounts? Weird...

Nah

when you know the truth it's COMPLETELY obvious :P

but still

CMON=comedy gold!!

and he's still the rookie of the year and THAT'S the bottom line!!!! B )

This is correct.

Ooooo, intrigue.

Perhaps a CMONBRENT/CMONLOU Loser-Is-Unmasked steel cage death match is in order one day...

Ooooo, intrigue.

Perhaps a CMONBRENT/CMONLOU Loser-Is-Unmasked steel cage death match is in order one day...

Whooooo!!! WRESTLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boogie: :boogie:

Well, you hadn't done it in awhile, and the situation was just begging for it!

Dude I made an Austin reference in the post up there :P

Anyway, I'm going on record predicting that CMONBRENT is actually Ric Flair with a black mask and a haircut.

that may be the single greatest comment in this board's history!!!!!!! :hail: :hail:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle: