NJ intrested in Jagr.

Elias26

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before everyone jumps on this, for the right money it could be a quality signing. *Runs and hides* :dizzy:

Don't kill me for this....

BUT...........

# 1 -- Jagr/Elias may be nice together

# 2 -- Jagr will have all the anonymity he wants in NJ

# 3 -- We could stand to use somebody who eats up some ice time so we dont have to give Pandolfo and Brylin 15 mins a game

# 4 -- This would only be a 2 yr commitment, and if it fails we are not strapped for 4,5,6 yrs

# 5 -- Mogilny Rd 1, we all thought he was going to be a mess with our system and look at how he changed our team for the better

# 6 -- Doesn't have to pay the Bridge/Tunnel toll on the way to AC anymore

Edited by CMONBRENT

At risk of being pelted with pucks....what do the e1,2,3,4 designations mean?

Ecklund says it's how strong his rumor is. The higher the number the more likely it is to come true.

In reality the numbers mean nothing. They are there to amuse and dazzle the weak.

In reality the numbers mean nothing. They are there to amuse and dazzle the weak.

Ah...so its Ecklund's own narcissistic rating system eh? I was racking my brain trying to figure what the hell "e2" had to do with free agent rumors.

It should be noted Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) just comments on rumours. Nothing more, nothing less. He does have a few contacts in the Flyers organisation, but that is probably it.

The rest is just his commentary/analysis of rumours around the league.

Just like the hundreds of angry 15 year olds who jumped on Mike Milbury for his "Malkin to the RSL" comment, they are just commenting rumours, not trying to fabricate actual proposals or scenarios.

Before everyone jumps on this, for the right money it could be a quality signing. *Runs and hides* :dizzy:

Sixty quid and eight for the fruit bat?

At risk of being pelted with pucks....what do the e1,2,3,4 designations mean?

It's a complex Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) rumor rating system with the following meanings:

e5: If you smoke enough crack, this rumor might be somewhat realistic.

e4: Rumor source = CAA security guard

e3: Error on the first baseman.

e2: It came to me in a dream...

e1: I like ham.

I was thinking more like 80 quid and a bottle of brown sauce. Maybe some crumpets.

HA! :lol:

This guy is about as acurate as Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) but is at least good for a chuckle or two.

Hi, my name is Peklund

I am really just a fraud. I once listened to a hockey game on the radio as a kid while my mom threw tennis balls at my head. This made me an expert on NHL rumours. So now I pull them from my ass on a daily basis. Will you give me all your money?

I wouldn't mind. I don't think he'd be good for the team as a whole. I think he's a quality player still, but ya know, if he were to come here it wouldn't be for a lot of money (because the Devs wouldn't offer it).

Although it would make things interesting, and I'd certainly watch.

It's a complex Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) rumor rating system with the following meanings:

e5: If you smoke enough crack, this rumor might be somewhat realistic.

e4: Rumor source = CAA security guard

e2: It came to me in a dream...

e1: I like ham.

Nice... :rofl::rofl:

I said it before and I'll say it again. I always felt (and still feel) Double`J would fit in great with our Devils. No NY spotlight, no production expectations, etc. I'm not saying to overpay, I'm saying just make an offer and see what happens.

...and it wouldn't hurt to steal the Rags Captain away eiher! B )

I don't want Jager. Especially if it means cutting Gio loose.