Show yourself

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, sir.

The best part? I didn't speak the entire evening. Except at the end of the night when I was searching for the PATH station... :unsure:

That's awesome. Though I'm guessing looking for the PATH station probably didn't produce any profound words of wisdom about girls and lasagna?

Oh, and my "stop on" i meant "spot on"...aparently I'm coming down with some sort of learning disability. DYSLEXICS OF THE WORLD UNTIE!

I do indeed know that girl. She is indeed of age. Scary fact: She has a three year old son.

You can make inappropriate comments all you like, she won't care.

Does she read the board? That little thing popped one out?

Damn, I have no inappropriate comments or maybe I already made one.

Tell her she looks good in that mini.

Does she read the board? That little thing popped one out?

Damn, I have no inappropriate comments or maybe I already made one.

Tell her she looks good in that mini.

She does not read the board, she barely uses her computer. Will do...her first reaction when I told her our pic was on the website was "oh sh!t, do I look good?" and when she finally saw it, the first reaction was "my ass is on the Devils' website!" :lol:

That's awesome. Though I'm guessing looking for the PATH station probably didn't produce any profound words of wisdom about girls and lasagna?

Oh, and my "stop on" i meant "spot on"...aparently I'm coming down with some sort of learning disability. DYSLEXICS OF THE WORLD UNTIE!

The lasagna speech was said. The rest of the things I said were far from profound. All I know is we were all very drunk, Jay had bailed, and me, The Skipper, MaryAnn and Ginger from Gilligans Island, Zoro, and a Spanish senorita walked for what seemed like an eternity, but may have been 5 blocks. And I was either asking where we were, or carrying my friend cause her shoes hurt, or some sort of combination. Drunken fun for the win.

• 2 weeks later...

n8827731_36861443_6909.jpg

I was apparently angry at something here.

n8827731_34392396_7078.jpg

My hair is nowhere near that long anymore thanks to finally being able to afford a haircut now that I can actually work more than 10 stinkin hours a week now that school is over, so here's a more accurate picture...

n8841265_37600562_8652.jpg

Edited by devilsfan26

Getting my goalie on in Calgary last year

post-795-1216507181_thumb.jpg