Avery wont be back with Rangers

DevRickus

Roszival is so god awful if Lou signs another Ranger Reject Defenseman ill flip my lid

"another"???

Who is this referring too?

I would only want Rosival for his offensive skills b/c he can work as a great pointmen to our PP.. other than that.. who cares. Redden is a better option who had a ton more assists and still finished with the same amount of pts. as Rozsival.. and he blows Rozsival away in defense.

Rozival is a better overall defensemen than Redden. Redden's stats are hugely inflated playing with Alfredsson, et. al and also being paired with Chara.

Have you watched Redden in the playoffs the last two years???

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he also played with the rangers before he played here

He was originally a Sen an spent most of his career in Ottawa, I would hardly call him "another" Rangers defensemen.

I the meantime, I would not doubt that Avery comes crawling back to NY at a lower price come August.

I the meantime, I would not doubt that Avery comes crawling back to NY at a lower price come August.

If he's still on the market in August, I'd be extremely surprised. I think rumors have him possibly signing in Dallas, but for some reason I could totally see him in Chicago. It's a huge city enjoying a hockey rennaisance, and a guy like Avery could take a lot of attention (and therefore pressure) off guys like Towes and Kane. And he's already hated in Detroit, so becoming a Blackhawk and enhancing that hatred seems like a pure Avery move.

(Note: I didn't see any kind of Chicago rumors anywhere ... it's just something I made up. Kinda like Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate), except you got to read this for free.)

Because our coaching (not our lack of skilled players) can make Mike Mottau a regular :koolaid:

No

our lack of talent on the blue line made Mike Mottau a regular :P

If he's still on the market in August, I'd be extremely surprised. I think rumors have him possibly signing in Dallas, but for some reason I could totally see him in Chicago. It's a huge city enjoying a hockey rennaisance, and a guy like Avery could take a lot of attention (and therefore pressure) off guys like Towes and Kane. And he's already hated in Detroit, so becoming a Blackhawk and enhancing that hatred seems like a pure Avery move.

(Note: I didn't see any kind of Chicago rumors anywhere ... it's just something I made up. Kinda like Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate), except you got to read this for free.)

There is no interest from Dallas as they re-signed Ott.

He only wants to play for a major market team in the states: LA or NY. Chicago doesn't need him to poison Kane and Towes.

He comes with too much baggage and most teams will not give him his asking price----unless your the Islanders.