Jake

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SH!T!!!

Welcome back Bobby Holik!

The reunion tour begins. :P

Now Lou needs to go out and get a defenseman like Campbell or Hainsey.

Campbell IS signed by Chicago.

I guess we're getting the band back together.

Holik is very close to finished. 2.5 a year is too much, the defense still looks like sh!t.

Could be Malakhov part 2.

Well it's only a 1 year deal so if he bust out he doesn't cost us a first rounder like Malakhov did.

Does Lou know that you can bid on players even if they've never played for your team?

:giggle: I was thinking the same thing.

Well this team definitely isn't getting younger...I'm guessing this means Shanahan's off the boards too.

This is surreal...weird. I hope Holik still has something left.

I don't like it, too much money, he's too slow for this league. I realize he's still good on draws, which we need and he brings size but I wouldn't have done this. There was really no need for it.

Lou has this thing about bringing back guys who have played here before. With Rolston, yeah, no problem. For what he brings, it was a very nice deal. This was not necessary. However, it should remove any question of Shanahan returning.

Are there any ex-Devil defensemen in the league we can pick up? We know Nieds isn't available. Just say no to Hale, who is a UFA. However, anyone else available, since that seems to be the only people Lou is bidding on?