Edmonton has scheduled a press conference for 11:30(mountain Time)

Could very well be. News out of Edmonton yesterday was that they were the front runner for Hossa. :noclue:

this is courtesy of the voices inside my head - nothing legit.

monster offer sheet to Bouwmeester???

Dude is from Alberta.

Id say thats a slim possibility, I think more likely is Jagr.

How would Jagr make any sense?

If he wanted money, he would run to Russia and have more of it than anyone. Supposedly the guy doesn't like to move around, now he is going to go to the NHL version of Sibera, one with the worst travel schedule there is.

Jagr wants the Rangers to give him Gomez/Drury money for 2 years - he won't get it. Now what's left to be seen is if he accepts something for 1 year, or decides to go to Pitt and finish where he started.

If he wanted money, he would run to Russia and have more of it than anyone. Supposedly the guy doesn't like to move around, now he is going to go to the NHL version of Sibera, one with the worst travel schedule there is.

Jagr wants the Rangers to give him Gomez/Drury money for 2 years - he won't get it. Now what's left to be seen is if he accepts something for 1 year, or decides to go to Pitt and finish where he started.

Unless he wants to play in a city where hockey is #1. :noclue:

Who knows, but apparently, Jagr's just signed in Edmonton lol

I hear what you are saying, but Jagr and Edmonton to me do not make sense from either side.

The only reason for Jagr to go there is loot - and he can get more of that somewhere else, so how could Edmonton make any sense?

If he wants to win, his best options are NY or Pitt. Honestly I am surprised why some good but not great guy does not just sign with Pitt for the chance to play with Crosby and Malkin and win.