Asham

dali

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This move makes no sense at all especially with the likes of Downie and Cote already on the team. They have more heart than Asham will ever have.

There is also the possibility that Downie or one of the other thugs could get himself banned for the year with the way the Flyers piled up the 20-game suspensions...so at least they got one of the few 'tough guys' around that won't get a multiple-game suspension :P

Edited by Hasan4978

Asham quote from TSN:

"I think it's great," said Asham. "I've always wanted to play with the Flyers. I think their style of game suits my game to a 'T'. It's definitely going to be exciting to come here and wear the orange and black."

He's always wanted to be a Flyer? Glad he's gone.

Asham quote from TSN:

"I think it's great," said Asham. "I've always wanted to be a goon. I think their style of game suits my game to a 'T'. It's definitely going to be exciting to come here and wear the orange and black."

fixed

Asham quote from TSN:

"I think it's great," said Asham. "I've always wanted to play with the Flyers. I think their style of game suits my game to a 'T'. It's definitely going to be exciting to come here and wear the orange and black."

He's always wanted to be a Flyer? Glad he's gone.

What else is he going to say? NO other team wanted to pick him up so therefore the dumb statement by Asham.

Q : Does this mean I have to relinquish my Keepership of Arron Asham?

A : Only if you like holding onto sh!t...

To be honest, I was stoked when he signed last year but the guy never jelled. A tough guy who didn't fight, a hitter who didn't hit, Asham wil lforever be remembered for being one of the finest Devils cheerleaders in recent memory.

So long Asham!

He did fight Cote twice last year, so maybe they want to use Asham as a sparring opponent for Cote in practice. :doh1:

Could be a good move for Cote as Asham kept him honest in their fights.

I'm not sure how to feel about this :noclue:

indifferent? that's how i feel considering he did nothing for us last season. He can go play in Mexico for the MHL for all i care. I hear Tijuana offered him 3 yrs/ 1.5 mil tacos