RUMOR: Montador to Devs, Thrash, Jackets

ClutchDevil30

Steve Montador may be signing with the Blue Jackets, Devils or Thrashers I am told. I really feel that Montador is a gem in the rough here...Too many are ignoring him IMO...

Put up 23 points last year, 2 and a half times what he put up the season before. Wouldn't mind seeing him here.

from sportsnet.ca:

Assets

Makes the most of his ability and has decent offensive skils. Shoots the puck with aplomb and can also deliver big hits.

Flaws

Must make quicker decisions in order to play a regular role in the NHL. Is prone to making mistakes with the puck.

Career potential

No. 6 or 7 defenseman.

if sportsnet is correct that he is a #6 or 7 dman, we should not bother with him. Of course, considering the source, we probably aren't getting him.

There is a reason why he isnt signed yet

According to Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) hes a diamond in the rough :giggle:

But of course hes right! I mean its Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) guys, hes always right.

So... according to our scientific scorecard of his FA deadline this has a 1 in 10 chance of being correct.

That says all you need to know. Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) predicted one of three teams, and there are thirty teams, pulling team names from a hat he'd be be right 1 in 10.

But thats assuming that Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is as successful as pulling names from a hat.

That says all you need to know. Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) predicted one of three teams, and there are thirty teams, pulling team names from a hat he'd be be right 1 in 10.

But thats assuming that Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) is as successful as pulling names from a hat.

I think my dog could be more successful than Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate).

Put up 23 points last year, 2 and a half times what he put up the season before. Wouldn't mind seeing him here.

The main reason for the jump is he spent a lot of time at wing last year. He's really isn't a very good player. If he could be signed for the minimum he might be ok to have around as an emergency guy who could play defense or wing. Otherwise, he really isn't worth having on the team.

I think it true because of the name.

Salvador and Montador,

perfect together.

My reasoning is more "sound" than Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate)'s

For some reason I see those two names together and I hear matador music...