Favorite Minor Character on Seinfield

CMONPETEYD

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never seen a whole episode.

LOL, hardly a day goes by that I don't catch at least some, if not all, of it!

And not a day goes by that I'm not quoting it or relating it somehow to my real-life situations. :whistling:

I dont think he ever appeared, but it always killed me whenever Kramer refered to Bob Sacamano, and his exploits.

Another favorite is Lloyd Braun.

But WHICH Lloyd -- wasn't he played by two actors? I like the one apre nervous breakdown!

George likes his Chicken spicy (I've told that one on here before - my friend Jim got to say that to his wife after the original episode aired. I still remember how we screamed with laughter "Why are you putting all that sauce on the chick?" "Jimmy likes his chicken spicy" I still roar about that one.)

Oh and get this -- my husband now will not go to a favorite pub because he caught the owner not washing his hands. And the owner was a friend of of friend and wanted us to all invite people to come to his open mic night... it was SOOOO Jerry and he didn't even recall the episode. He's still telling everyone "He didn't wash his hands after using the bathroom"

you know and I am just NOT amused by the bubble boy.

Oh I do like the John Cheever/Susan's dad episode though! snicker snicker (was the before Brokeback Mountain the short story even? I think it was about the same time)

Edited by Pepperkorn

Ive seen parts of episodes...like the no soup for you, and when jerry had the puffy white shirt on.

George likes his Chicken spicy (I've told that one on here before - my friend Jim got to say that to his wife after the original episode aired. I still remember how we screamed with laughter "Why are you putting all that sauce on the chick?" "Jimmy likes his chicken spicy" I still roar about that one.)

Wilhelm: "You look a little warm."

George: "It's the chicken"

Wilhelm: "You're a terrible liar George. Look at you, you're a wreck!. You're sweating bullets."

George: "It's the Kung Pau. ... George likes his chicken spicy." :lol:

Oh yeah, Mr. Wilhelm! He was another character.

Edited by 95Crash

And there was Nana, who Elaine mistakenly told to drop dead.

Jerry: Oh, you hung up on my Nana?!

Elaine: I don't know, maybe.

Jerry: You told Nana to drop dead?!

Remmeber when Elaine wanted a 212 number when she moved into her new apartment, so she got one from a woman who had died and she kept getting calls from the woman's grandson thinking Elaine was his Gammy?

"I'm not your Gammy."

"Gammy, do you hate me becuase of my lazy eye"?

Remmeber when Elaine wanted a 212 number when she moved into her new apartment, so she got one from a woman who had died and she kept getting calls from the woman's grandson thinking Elaine was his Gammy?

"I'm not your Gammy."

"Gammy, do you hate me becuase of my lazy eye"?

Yeah! :lol::rofl:

And then later on:

Bobby, you gotta stop calling your Gammy. Why? Because sometimes you call very early in the morning when Gammy has been out late the night before and sometimes when Gammy's not alone. Your parents still haven't said anything to you about your Gammy? (sighs) All right, here we go. (coughing) Gammy doesn't feel so good. I think Gammy might be dying. Yep. Yep. Ok. Good-bye, Bobby. Don't call anymore. I'm dead now. Gotta go.

I am from the Ukraine...

Love that scene!

Kramer: Ha ha, the Ukraine. Do you know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting

duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's

time to put the hurt on the Ukraine.

Ukrainian: I come from Ukraine. You not say Ukraine weak.

Kramer: Yeah, well we're playing a game here, pal.

Ukrainian: Ukraine is game to you?! Howbout I take your little board and smash

it!!

But WHICH Lloyd -- wasn't he played by two actors? I like the one apre nervous breakdown!

Hmm, I don't remember the earlier one well enough. According to wikipedia yeah there was an earlier actor, who was David Dinkins's advisor, sounds familiar. I do remember the one who sold computers and I always loved that George's mom always asked why he couldn't be like Lloyd Braun. That was great.

What about that weird boos of George's the one who called everyone by a nickname (speaking of Gammy) George wanted to be T-bone but someone already had that so they nick named him Coco the monkey then he got a maid named Coco to work for them so he couldn't have that name - but she was all outspoken at a meeting telling a story about her Gammy and when George told her to shut up he got the nick name of Gammy.

I never noticed ti;; now there were two Gammy episodes.