Clemmensen back; Vrana re-signed; Halischuk eligible for AHL

Devils731

TG is a saint!!!

This guy is one of the best things to happen to the devils in terms of media in a long long while.

Glad Frazee has been given the chance to finally prove himself, that kid has had a very tough last two years. Clemmer is also a bonus because he is a very compatent backup for Weekes.

Halischuck will end up in the AHL, IMO i think one more year seasoning and he will be ready for the NHL.

Also great news about Vrana :dance:

HALISCHUK!!!!!!!!!

C'MON!!! MAKE IT ON THE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope we get rid of Gionta so Vrana or Halis can compete for that top six roster spot. (Bergfors still hasn't proven sh!t to me so he can stay in Lowell)

Parise-Zajac-Halischuk

a great second line, I foresee.

Edited by Confusious

Hope we get rid of Gionta so Vrana or Halis can compete for that top six roster spot. (Bergfors still hasn't proven sh!t to me so he can stay in Lowell)

Vrana 23 years old

AHL 20-23 years old avg 17 goals and 32 assists per 82 games.

Bergfors 21 years old

AHL 18-21 years old avg 18 goals and 24 assists per 82 games

Halischuk 20 years old

AHL no AHL production

Looking at those numbers I would say that Bergfors has actually done the most to show current and future NHL prowess when compared to Vrana and Halischuk.

I heard Vrana was considering going back to Europe, so this signing is much more important than it seems at first glance, as it will keep him in NA.

Not necessarily. Vrana could still choose to abandon his NHL contract to play overseas because of the lack of transfer agreements. I do agree this signing is important though since it shows Vrana would like to play in the NHL first and going overseas would be more of a backup plan.