2008 MLB All-Star Game

nmigliore

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:giggle: Haha, you guys are going no where with that guy. Glad he left Philly

HA you're a fvcking joke bro.. going nowhere? Okay .5GB behind, so shut the fvck up man you dont know anything so stop talking out of your ass like usual.. this game doesn't mean sh!t.. At least he blows the most pointless game.

The only time I will care is if the Mets go to the World Series.. and even then i wont be that mad they dont have home field.

:giggle: Haha, you guys are going no where with that guy. Glad he left Philly

Hmmm. Wagner has plenty of saves over those Phillies this season and my how we forget you lost 3 out of 4 the last meeting and Phillies are 3-7 vs. the Mets this season.

BTW, the Phillies ARE GOING NO WHERE THIS SEASON! Watch the mets take 1st place real soon and run away with the NL East in this second half of the season. ;) What a jackass.

Edited by SatansDevils

Hmmm. Wagner has plenty of saves over those Phillies this season and my how we forget you lost 3 out of 4 the last meeting and Phillies are 3-7 vs. the Mets this season.

BTW, the Phillies ARE GOING NO WHERE THIS SEASON! Watch the mets take 1st place real soon and run away with the ML East in this second half of the season. ;) What a jackass.

gotta love how the guy bashes 1 guy and how the 1 guy is gonna lose it all for us HAHAA.. BTW Verran, the way the Mets are playing, they wont need Wagner to close out games..

And Wagner doesn't come in to pitch in the 8th, hes a 9th inning CLOSER. fvck the AS game and its whacky strategies.

OK, keep talking. :rolleyes:

I'll take Wagner over Lidge any day of the week, Lidge sucks. his best years were in Houston.

Haha, So you will take a guy who is 22/28 in Save opportunities with a 2.31 ERA over a guy who is 20/20 in saves and has a 1.13 ERA.

HA you're a fvcking joke bro.. going nowhere? Okay .5GB behind, so shut the fvck up man you dont know anything so stop talking out of your ass like usual.. this game doesn't mean sh!t.. At least he blows the most pointless game.

The only time I will care is if the Mets go to the World Series.. and even then i wont be that mad they dont have home field.

First off "bro" if you want to talk about talking out of your ass, your last post were go NL and come on we can win. Now you say f*ck the all star game, you know what you are an idiot. Ha, Mets wont even make the playoffs.

BTW, the Phillies ARE GOING NO WHERE THIS SEASON! Watch the mets take 1st place real soon and run away with the ML East in this second half of the season. ;) What a jackass.

Didn't he blow the save with 2 outs against us? Also, I didn't know the division we play in is called the ML East. Thats funny that must mean my Phillies 2007 NL East shirt must be a mis-type

Edited by Verran12

Haha, So you will take a guy who is 22/28 in Save opportunities with a 2.31 ERA over a guy who is 20/20 in saves and has a 1.13 ERA.

First off "bro" if you want to talk about talking out of your ass, your last post were go NL and come on we can win. Now you say f*ck the all star game, you know what you are an idiot. Ha, Mets wont even make the playoffs.

Didn't he blow the save with 2 outs against us? Also, I didn't know the division we play in is called the ML East. Thats funny that must mean my Phillies 2007 NL East shirt must be a mis-type

OOOOOH big boy makes fun of a typo error. :rolleyes: Wagner has four saves vs. the Phillies this season I believe and only 1 blown. Still. the Mets are 7-3 vs. your sh!t Phillies team. End of story there.

Lidge has a long way to go if he ever wants to catch up to one of the all-time save leaders in Wagner. cannot even compare the two since the career stats are so far apart.

Phillies are going no where so enjoy your 1980 WS the only one that you will know of. :giggle:

Mets will win the NL East! Book it and mark it!

Mets > Phillies

Wow! What a throw out at homeplate! NL still alive for now. AL just blowing oppurtunities here to end the game the last two innings.

This is a fun game right here :boogie:

PS, agreed about Lidge SD, he was lights out in Houston, helped them make the WS a few years back.

This will be the longest ASG in MLB history if the AL does not score in the bottom of the 15th inning. It feels a lot longer.

Watching Kazmir pitch the 15th inning and knowing he led the AL in strikeouts last season with 239 makes me wish the Mets never traded him. What a HUGE loss that was for the Mts trading away Kazmir who is in his second ASG so far. :evilcry:

Something has to give here.

The AL is tapped out with their players so the NL may win just on that alone. :noclue:

This will be the longest ASG in MLB history if the AL does not score in the bottom of the 15th inning. It feels a lot longer.

Watching Kazmir pitch the 15th inning and knowing he led the AL in strikeouts last season with 239 makes me wish the Mets never traded him. What a HUGE loss that was for the Mts trading away Kazmir who is in his second ASG so far. :evilcry:

Something has to give here.

The AL is tapped out with their players so the NL may win just on that alone. :noclue:

I just got home from the Eve 6 concert, plus we stayed late to talk to the band, plus I helped my drunk friend back into her house, plus I dropped other folks off as well, I'm just now settling in, thinking I'd check the score and ready the story...

...AND ITS STILL fvckING GOING ON?!

What a weird All-Star break.

Without actually seeing a replay yet, I'm calling bullsh!t on that call, they just wanted to end the game...

Okay, now they're showing the replay, I guess he really did beat it...by the closest of margins...

looked close, but i think he got in there..

and technically the play at the plate in the 11th could've been called safe b/c Martin made the tag late.

And Verran where are ya man? You gotta be the biggest jinx in the sport of baseball... MAN i hope you continue to visit the Mets thread :)

Edited by nmigliore

Without actually seeing a replay yet, I'm calling bullsh!t on that call, they just wanted to end the game...

Okay, now they're showing the replay, I guess he really did beat it...by the closest of margins...

I think the call was right and even if not the NL had gotten a few calls just because the ball got there first so he probably should have been called safe no matter what since the runner beat the ball that time.