Rolston #12

msweet

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zubie has been here 1-year!?! Holik was here for 10.

Not to stick my nose in this ongoing debate, but the opperative word in the above sentence is was. Zubrus has the number now, it should be his call whether or not to give it to Holik, end of story.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Zubrus gave it to Holik based on all the reasons Manta has stated...I know I would if I were Zubrus. Holik does have a history on the team with that number and it would show alot of character on Zubrus's part if he gave it to Holik out of respect.

I know everyone's all mad that Holik left 6 years ago, but how long can you hold a grudge? I mean, if you worked at Home Depot for 7 dollars an hour, and Lowes offered you $20 an hour, would you really care that Home Depot trained you? Especially if Home Depot refused to give you a raise and trashed you on your last review?

He's back. If Zubrus doesn't care about the number switch, I don't know why everyone else is getting their panties in a bunch.

I care less about the number on their backs and more about the numbers they produce each game. :P

They can be number 00XHG87!!..>/ for as much as I care.

So true. Plus, why do I think it is a bigger deal to us than it is/will be for the players? :noclue: CMON season! We need new topics to discuss! :P

+1 and has a SCC with the Devils wearing #16.

Holik will wear #16 and Zubrus has a choice of either #21, #22 or #25.

Late to the convo as always.... But if that is the case, Zubie better hope that Lou doesn't bring back McKay, Lemieux or Arnott. Free agency is still not over...