Devils 3rd Jersey Concept

DevilNurn

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That first one is crazy! You should really send that concept in to the Devils. I hope that if we do get a third jersey, it would be very similar to that. :pray:

No way, looks way too minor league to me. I hate this trend of cartoon picture-looking things instead of actual symbols as logos.

That first one is crazy! You should really send that concept in to the Devils. I hope that if we do get a third jersey, it would be very similar to that. :pray:

I agree. I like the first one.

Agreed. Keep the jerseys about the team's identity, not about taking more money from the fans.

I showed my 12 year old daughter the pics and she wanted to know what was wrong with the Devs current jerseys.

Well basically that first one creates a logo, through Lowell and NJ logos. I don't like it merely because it would create a logo we weren't tied with, and looks very minor league. The other one I think is nice, but it's just a black Devils jersey, it's very boring, and why even bother making it if it's so similar.

I like mine (the green and white) just because it means something and has history.

And no, to my knowledge, the Devils have never played a game in throwback.

Untitled-1-29.jpg

Damn! Throw a green circle around that logo and it's the tat I'm getting G#9 to do me.

WOOT! :dance:

I have never been one for trendy third jerseys. I don't mind a throwback day simalir to the one the Jets had this past season with them wearing the Titan colors for two games. I would love to see the Devs skate with the Green and White for a game or maybe even the old Rockies jerseys.

Edited by yankeesjetsfan

I like the second one...very similar to the one Starter had out a little more than a decade ago.

Hey RG, can you redo the first one with just the Devil on it? I'm just curious to see how it might look.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

I like the second one...very similar to the one Starter had out a little more than a decade ago.

Hey RG, can you redo the first one with just the Devil on it? I'm just curious to see how it might look.

I don't have the logo with the N and the guy on separate layers any longer - so I had to do a quick fill/paint job on the logo so this doesn't look the best but it should give you a general idea.

jersey-1.jpg

I don't have the logo with the N and the guy on separate layers any longer - so I had to do a quick fill/paint job on the logo so this doesn't look the best but it should give you a general idea.

jersey-1.jpg

Man that devil is sooooooo cool!!

IDK how anyone could NOT like him!!

btw RG, that is awesome for a "quick" job. mine would look like this... :noclue:

hahhhauw5.jpg

:rofl:

Edited by Masked Fan

Looks like a big pepper. No offense to you though, I wish I had that kind of photoshop skill (or any photoshop skill actually).

you know what...I want chili's now that you got the idea of a big pepper into my head.

i actually like it though, RG

Man that devil is sooooooo cool!!

IDK how anyone could NOT like him!!

Yes, that is sharp! :thumbsup:

Edited by brodeurrocks