DP enjoys some WWE

Satans Hockey

I know at least a few of you will find this a fun read, especially the pictures

article...

http://www.wwe.com/shows/thegreatamericanb...ives/bashguests

pictures...

http://www.wwe.com/shows/thegreatamericanb...tosesuperstars/

“I’m a huge wrestling fan, so I had to come down. I’m looking forward to seeing a lot of good matches,” said DiPietro, a 2008 NHL All-Star. “I have a lot of admiration for what they do. It’s a lot harder than what we do. Hockey and sports-entertainment are both strenuous on your body, but with WWE Superstars the amount of work they put their bodies through night-in and night-out is amazing.”

He may have found a new admirer as well ...

“Rick is awesome, gorgeous, and charming. I was very excited to meet him. I’m a fan of the Tampa Bay Lightning and I’ve been to their games, but now, I’m going to start watching more of the New York Islanders,” Kelly said with an ear-to-ear grin.

Edited by Satans Hockey

i am too. you got a problem w/ that?

no but i hate wrestling. I got into it when the NHL lockout happened.. then it just go so dramatic and gay. If i ever was in the mood for good wrestling, which i rarely am, i could go watch TNA; anything but drama-queen WWE.

Edited by nmigliore

no but i hate wrestling. I got into it when the NHL lockout happened.. then it just go so dramatic and gay. If i ever was in the mood for good wrestling, which i rarely am, i could go watch TNA; anything but drama-queen WWE.

yeah, tna's roster has the potential to be better than wwe, but tna's booking sucks.

roh is where its at.

:ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW: :ECW:

I'm waiting for Crasher to weigh in on this one. :P
I can't believe CRASHER hasn't posted in this yet...his wrestling senses must be deteriorating :P

:ECW:

He probably hasn't posted b/c hes watching MONDAY NIGHT RAW

OMFG :ECW: :ECW:

They answered it for me :P

I was cleaning up in poker (with the last $10 I had too thanks :evil:)

and watching Raw

and fixing a computer

Edge is indeed a Devils fan

TNA is better when it's good, unwatchable when it's bad

and the NHL has wet dreams about the Television numbers and fan base the WWE has, so it's really pitiful for hockey fans to stick their nose at it with how the rest of the sports world feels about hockey too :P

He may have found a new admirer as well ...

"Rick is awesome, gorgeous, and charming. I was very excited to meet him. I'm a fan of the Tampa Bay Lightning and I've been to their games, but now, I'm going to start watching more of the New York Islanders," Kelly said with an ear-to-ear grin.

I think he has more than an admirer. :icon23:

When somebody makes that kind of comment about you, you've got to be opportunistic.

I'm a huge wrestling fan and have been since I was 12. I love WWE, hate TNA and want to see more ROH.