Pics from Devils conditioning camp

Devs4LIFE

Awesome.

Potential third jerseys anyone? :P

Those are the standard RBK NHL practice jerseys that they are finally wearing. Lou was going to get every inch out of the old solid color Jofa jerseys they've been using for a long time. I guess they finally wore out.

"We've added two players, in Bobby Holik and Brian Rolston, and certainly we're looking for a defenseman or two to come in and play -- or push somebody -- and then we'll see what happens from there." Lamoriello said the three players who could most likely challenge for a spot in training camp are defensemen Anssi Salmela, Matthew Corrente and Tyler Eckford."

I guess this means LOU is done and expects one of these guys on D to make an impact and make the team? I guess LOU wants to see what he has with the lines and D before he makes a trade. I hope we get a nice suprise from one of these guys and become a puck moving d- guy we need. Salmela fits the mold of that, but Eckford has really impressed with his progress and he might be ready.

"We've added two players, in Bobby Holik and Brian Rolston, and certainly we're looking for a defenseman or two to come in and play -- or push somebody -- and then we'll see what happens from there." Lamoriello said the three players who could most likely challenge for a spot in training camp are defensemen Anssi Salmela, Matthew Corrente and Tyler Eckford."

I guess this means LOU is done and expects one of these guys on D to make an impact and make the team? I guess LOU wants to see what he has with the lines and D before he makes a trade. I hope we get a nice suprise from one of these guys and become a puck moving d- guy we need. Salmela fits the mold of that, but Eckford has really impressed with his progress and he might be ready.

Where is this Lou quote from?