parrish waived by wild

milkman

something has to give

If you add Vrana, Bergfors, Federov, and Corrente who could all make the team, we've got 27 players.

We're definitely not adding without numerous subtractions.

Between Pelley, Rupp, Bergfors, Vrana, and Federov, 2 will make the team

Between Greene, VV, Brookbank and Corrente, 2 will make the team

something has to give

If you add Vrana, Bergfors, Federov, and Corrente who could all make the team, we've got 27 players.

We're definitely not adding without numerous subtractions.

Between Pelley, Rupp, Bergfors, Vrana, and Federov, 2 will make the team

I think 3 could make the team.

Parise-Elias-Rolston

Zubrus-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Pandolfo-Madden-Gionta

Vrana-Holik-Clarkson

Rupp/Fedorov

I don't think Clarkson's spot is 100% guaranteed either, not with how he ended up last season.

Between Greene, VV, Brookbank and Corrente, 2 will make the team

This is true, but I don't think losing any of these is really a loss. Throw Anssi Salmela's name in there too, and Mike Mottau's, too - his spot is not 100% guaranteed either.

The Devils are done adding. If they add anything more of significance, it will be after subtracting. Lou will not back himself into a corner as he did in 2005-06.

Maybe. Lou still might be trying to upgrade the D. I think when Sundin Finally signs then you might see some more trades. We might have something in the works with Vancover, but we are playing the waiting game.

As of right now we have about $2.2 in cap and VV is probabaly gone or demoted, so that frees up $1.8. So we have $4 million in cap space.

The only thing I question is if everyone thinks Bergfors is ready then where will he play? Unless you trade a Winger all our spots on the first two lines are taken. Unless you drop Lagenbrunner to the 3rd line and Pando to the 4th? I looks liek this. Sorry Mike Rupp odd man out!

Gionta-Rolston-Elias Parise-Zajac-Bergfors Zubrus-Madden-Lagenbrunner Pando-Holik-Clarkson

This is true, but I don't think losing any of these is really a loss. Throw Anssi Salmela's name in there too, and Mike Mottau's, too - his spot is not 100% guaranteed either.

While I agree Mottau's spot isn't written in stone, it would be hard not seeing him on the roster when camp breaks and letting him play himself out of a spot

I think 3 could make the team.

Parise-Elias-Rolston

Zubrus-Zajac-Langenbrunner

Pandolfo-Madden-Gionta

Vrana-Holik-Clarkson

Rupp/Fedorov

I don't think Clarkson's spot is 100% guaranteed either, not with how he ended up last season.

I think the Devils will carry 8 d-men and thus one forward will be eliminated

Clarkson will make it since he still has upside and he is our fighter.

While I agree Mottau's spot isn't written in stone, it would be hard not seeing him on the roster when camp breaks and letting him play himself out of a spot

I agree 100%... he's going to play on the 2nd pp too.

Maybe. Lou still might be trying to upgrade the D. I think when Sundin Finally signs then you might see some more trades. We might have something in the works with Vancover, but we are playing the waiting game.

As of right now we have about $2.2 in cap and VV is probabaly gone or demoted, so that frees up $1.8. So we have $4 million in cap space.

The only thing I question is if everyone thinks Bergfors is ready then where will he play? Unless you trade a Winger all our spots on the first two lines are taken. Unless you drop Lagenbrunner to the 3rd line and Pando to the 4th? I looks liek this. Sorry Mike Rupp odd man out!

Gionta-Rolston-Elias Parise-Zajac-Bergfors Zubrus-Madden-Lagenbrunner Pando-Holik-Clarkson

Sutter learned early last year that you can't seperate Pando and Madden.

Some team in need of a scoring/aggressive touch will pick him up, he'll be an upgrade to any teams PP if they have someone with a nice shot from the point.

Since he is not bought out does that mean that he is a FA without a contract or does the team that picks him have him under his contract and it just won't count against the Wilds cap? Either way I say Vancouver will pick him up.

Edited by Devs4LIFE

Some team in need of a scoring/aggressive touch will pick him up, he'll be an upgrade to any teams PP if they have someone with a nice shot from the point.

Since he is not bought out does that mean that he is a FA without a contract or does the team that picks him have him under his contract and it just won't count against the Wilds cap? Either way I say Vancouver will pick him up.

Yeah, Parrish would be a welcome addition to a number of teams. Van is a good possibility.

carring eight defensemen this year would be quite silly. the devils have no need for 8 defensemen - they actually have a top 6 this year. if they're going to let greene ride the bench they may as well waive him.

mottau on the 2nd PP would be pretty wretched. langenbrunner could play that point, perhaps.

He was just bought out yesterday actually.