NJDevs Fantasy Football Discussion

CRASHER

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh pipe down everyone, CRASHER (and Clown) get snippy when you complain about the pace of the draft :P

But seriously, I think people are just on edge because the draft positioning took insanely long. Last year the draft itself started 16 days before the beginning of the season and finished 12 hours before the start of the season. This year we're starting 15 days before the beginning of the season so we'll see.

I do think it would be nice to have a few days before the season to use waivers, adjust rosters and plus it's a pain in the butt for CRASHER to have to constantly remind people to pick because of the time crunch.

Edited by Hasan4978

And WE HAVE A TRADE :evil:

U-Dog Trade his first (7th), second (18th) and fourth (42nd) Picks

for my

first (12th), second (13th) and third (36th) Picks....

so with the #7 pick, I select Joesph Adaai (RB-Ind)

... move along!! B )

I guess U-dog figures it'll get around to the 12th pick by the time he comes back from vacation :evil:

It is kinda funny that you moved down from 8 to 12 in the pre-draft and then trade back up from 12 to 7 during the draft. Although it isn't for every round and at least it broke the monotony of everyone else staying as is.

Edited by Hasan4978

I guess U-dog figures it'll get around to the 12th pick by the time he comes back from vacation :evil:

It is kinda funny that you moved down from 8 to 12 in the pre-draft and then trade back up from 12 to 7 during the draft. Although it isn't for every round and at least it broke the monotony of everyone else staying as is. If Jackson had ended his holdout before I picked my draft spot I might have moved down a slot or two just to pick in the middle of each round.

he's cell phone accesible... it's fair enough :)

yeah I know... but I really thought Adaai was gonna go 6th and he was the guy I wanted anyway... and personally I like the swing picks late rounds better anyway... this was too good a chance to not take, so I did what I do best... be unconventional.... if DR had taken Adaai... I'd have sat on my thmbs and done what I call a "Judo Draft".... sit back and let the people above me sift out the crap :P

Oh I actually think it's a good move for you anyway, there was maybe seven or eight first-tier players imo if you count Moss as well (with the six RB's that have been picked and Brady) and you got one of them basically for moving back six spots in the fourth round since the first and second rounders balance out.

Edited by Hasan4978

Crasher, you didn't update the title of the other "no posting" thread to say Aylbert is up when you input yer pick.

I PMed both people on the clock... while ayl would get a good player based on the auto-pick (Randy moss) #8 is awful early to go WR.... we'll see in the next 45 minutes I would guess.... :noclue:

The only arguement there is that the other thread title didn't put him on the clock til this morning.

And wasn't it Aylbert who had a hard time getting onto the site during the workday? So he would be able to pick prior to 6:26PM.

I believe that is when hasan updated the title to put Ayl on the clock????????

12 hours is 12 hours though

I know we have overnights and sleep to deal with and all.....

but still... check the damn board in the morning :P

I'll give him another hour though

(and yes I love drama and stuff... I hate being den mom with the drafting nagging)

Edited by CRASHER

Whatever. I hate this format.

Im here all freaking day and the things stalls, I have a busy day and this sh*t happens.

boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit! Like it matters now, but there shouldnt be an overnight clock.

edit edit! its been a couple of minutes and im still pissed. argg.

Edited by aylbert

edit! Like it matters now, but there shouldnt be an overnight clock.

edit edit! its been a couple of minutes and im still pissed. argg.

>Ding<

You have mail

Only thing I can say is talk to the people who draft soon... maybe one will make a trade with ya....other then that... damned if I do... fvcked if I don't... I need to keep the thing moving or I get raged at... so I keep the thing moving... and I get raged at :P

I understand moving on... I'm just not a fan of going to bed not on the clock, then off to work and the first free moment I have and my pick is up, gone, and moved on.

I'll keep Moss, but would have drafted MBIII.

Thanks again Masked for the PM though.