NJDevs Fantasy Football Discussion

CRASHER

5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

4 Members: Masked Fan, aylbert, LOTCB, DevilsMJ

we are

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing I can say is talk to the people who draft soon... maybe one will make a trade with ya....other then that... damned if I do... fvcked if I don't... I need to keep the thing moving or I get raged at... so I keep the thing moving... and I get raged at :P

In fairness though this is why starting it a few days earlier would be beneficial for all involved, so we wouldn't have to go at a breakneck pace to finish before the dopey Thursday Week 1 game. It is tough when the 12 hour clock starts late at night so I sympathize with ayl but a rule's a rule and everyone has the same time limit I suppose.

Oh and a fair warning for all, I won't be around again till midnight or later but I will check this thread when I get home. It's way too early to even contemplate an autopick since there are still eight to go before mine.

Edited by Hasan4978

In fairness though this is why starting it a few days earlier would be beneficial for all involved, so we wouldn't have to go at a breakneck pace to finish before the dopey Thursday Week 1 game. It is tough when the 12 hour clock starts late at night so I sympathize with ayl but a rule's a rule and everyone has the same time limit I suppose.

....and in fairness to me this whole thing dragged because ONE PERSON (that would be Manta :P) decided to drag his feet on his pre-draft order choice... so i don't wanna hear it :P

And we are into ROUND TWO!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

P.Manning (QB-ind) and T.Owens (WR-Dal)

are your picks

CMON CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also remember if you are going away you can always PM me a short list of players you want so I can pick the top one off the list if you ain't gonna be there.... again to move this along a lil bit if needed

Give me a few minutes.....Anyone want this pick??? I would deal down..PM me ASAP

Me and Clown swap picks here (Clown moves to where U-Dog was)

Clown takes the 4th round pick I got from U-Dog

I take Clowns 5th Round Pick (Yes I get 3 picks in a row :blink:)

and with this pick I take C.Portis (RB-Was)

y'all got that?? :P

I have a text file on my PC that's keeping track of all the trades

(and I am updating the yahoo league player by player, so if you want to check my work... go right ahead)

It's all under control... really B )

Now getting people to log on and pick

that's outta my hands :P

....and in fairness to me this whole thing dragged because ONE PERSON (that would be Manta :P ) decided to drag his feet on his pre-draft order choice... so i don't wanna hear it :P

Fair enough...guess next year we gotta impose a time limit on draft positioning too :lol:

It's almost as confusing having three different draft result threads as actually following the trades are :P

Edited by Hasan4978

(you guys might want to look at the first post in this thread for a team composition listing...shhhhh :whistling: )

and FYI if the next autopick expires when I am out playing hockey today, that player would be Larry Johnson (RB-KC)

I didn't bother to look at what timed masked posted his pick and only to when I got home from Death Race and updated the thing :noclue:

either way it's just an hour then it don't matter

Fair enough...guess next year we gotta impose a time limit on draft positioning too :lol:

It's almost as confusing having three different draft result threads as actually following the trades are :P

I'm a little confused also. I really liked the drafting thread and discussion thread form last year, especially when I had to draft from my blackberry. I'm having trouble keeping track of what is going on.

Did I get auto pick or not?

I'm a little confused also. I really liked the drafting thread and discussion thread form last year, especially when I had to draft from my blackberry. I'm having trouble keeping track of what is going on.

Did I get auto pick or not?

no, just make a pick now

(wow this draft has gone straight to hell this year eh?? :rant:)