NJDevs Fantasy Football Discussion

CRASHER

Congrats Value. Funny how things work. I have one of my best weeks of the season with 98 points and still lose by a nice amount. Would have been good enough to beat the other two teams who played. Oh well, I got very lucky to win a few games earlier with 50-60 points.

Thank you, sir, it was very well-played. One more Thigpen to Gonzales and I would have been dead in the water despite 113 pts.

Next up, good ol' Martysb3tt3. With Philly home for Cleveland, it's go-go Brian Westbrook time~!

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But at least neither one of them drafted Leon Washington and expected him to have a thousand-yard season :evil:

No one drafted him expecting 1,000 yard season, it was recieving and return TD's I was looking for. I take solace in the fact he had more fantasy points than: Addai, Larry Johnson, McFadden, Fred Taylor and McAllister.

No one drafted him expecting 1,000 yard season, it was recieving and return TD's I was looking for. I take solace in the fact he had more fantasy points than: Addai, Larry Johnson, McFadden, Fred Taylor and McAllister.

You said he'd be starting by Week 4 and that Thomas Jones would be on the bench, the only place Thomas Jones is going is to the Pro Bowl :P

All the guys you mentioned pretty much got hurt anyway.

Well iggy's leading by 80 points...I still have five players left and he has none but I'll need some big games to make that up.

VALUE's leading by 54 and he still has Warner and Westbrook to go (three players overall to the five martys has left).

Barring a huge comeback iggy-VALUE is probably the title game, I believe the two highest scoring teams this season.

EDIT: Well maybe not such a huge comeback, Cassel has two TD's already :rolleyes: so marty's not out of it yet.

Edited by Hasan4978

Haha what a bad game for me. I'm down 101.72 - 34.88 with just Ward and the Philly D left. Talk about no-showing. Oh well at least I got a playoff win and the QB stacking teams crashed and burned :P

The funny part is both VALUE and Martys already have more points this week than iggy with all of his games done. VALUE currently has a 113.80 - 100.72 lead with Westbrook left for VALUE and Jamal Lewis for marty. Hell even dr had more points than iggy in the fifth place game.

At least iggy got a break by finishing first and the best teams are playing up to it in the playoffs here, that seldom happens in Fantasy Football. I've had three different teams with twelve-win regular seasons all lose in the first round of the playoffs over the last few years including one in my other league this year where I freaking dominated :rolleyes: Well technically I haven't lost yet but I'm down 14 points with only the Philly D left and he's got Akers.

Edited by Hasan4978

Yeah :P So looks like you'll win unless the Philly D has a BIG game - which they could against a lousy Browns offense - and Akers doesn't score much beyond an extra point or two.

What bothered me (besides never being able to win one of these fantasy leagues) is I shoulda played Vincent Jackson like I was going to, but decided to go with Evans because I wanted to keep my starting lineup intact from a team that had scored 100 points eight of the last ten weeks and only got below 87 once - my only loss, plus it was the Jets' pass D after all :rolleyes:

Edited by Hasan4978

Man, when I saw Cassel's game I was sure I'd be on my way to a win.... now there's virtually no shot =/

Never say never, but you're right, the way Jamal is running lately, you're in trouble. Plus, the Eagles are still technically in the WC hunt in the NFC, so they need this game a lot more than the Browns do. Thank God one of those TD passes ended up in Welker's hands.

This is going to be close.

Like I said before, you have to be at your best to really win against you, and I've got two of my passing game players likely walking into a snowstorm Sunday, which may be the deciding factor.

Well so far it's looking good for you, you're up 106.40 to 85.24 and iggy only has his kicker left. Pretty unlikely that he gets 22 points. So I guess a 7-6 team wins the title, though you were 2nd overall in points this year and pretty deserving.

marty's locked up third place as my team did its best Jet impersonation again despite not actually having many Jets in the lineup this week :P

Edited by Hasan4978