NJDevs Fantasy Football Discussion

CRASHER

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian screams and curses and then curses some more and after screaming takes Maurice Jones-Drew (RB-Jax)

Why, did I steal Edwards from him? :evil: I was thinking of Jones-Drew with my spot too but with needing to start at least three WR's figured it made more sense to get a top guy there.

Edited by Hasan4978

Why, did I steal Edwards from him? :evil: I was thinking of Jones-Drew with my spot too but with needing to start at least three WR's figured it made more sense to get a top guy there.

he just didn't like what was left and it's all about pissing and complaining about the draft... one of the perks with it :)

via PM, MB III selects J.Lewis (RB-Cle)

(though note to other people when giving me a pick for me just in case pick, please account for if just in case the people in front of you draft the player you covet... thanks!!! :thumbsup: )

ARGggggggggggggggggggggg... thats why i moved down.

welcome to the joys of drafting eh??

it's a bitch sometimes (but I don't pick for another week so what do I care? :P)

No, we dont use the online drafter in any way. You have to either provide Crasher a short list of names if your away... Otherwise you get the highest yahoo ranked player.

When did this happen? I wasn't notified.

Anyhow, I will take: Fast Willie Parker, RB PITT

When did this not happen? Its been like this every year.

I have been part of this for the past few seasons and this has never been discussed and I guess since I typically am here to pick I never paid attention. It doesn't matter at this point, but I guess I will "forward" my picks to Crasher just in case.