Sign in to follow this  
CRASHER

NJDevs Fantasy Football Discussion

Seeking a trade partner to add an elite WR to Team VALUE~! Will listen to any offer, and am willing to give reasons for rejections (if rejections are necessary). Shoot offers through Yahoo or PM's through here if discussion is required.

How many weeks does it take for a trade to be official?

Also, when is the trade deadline?

I think it's official after a couple of days, and trade deadline is Nov 14.

A trade needs to be accept by both sides by November 14th.

There is then a review period by the commish; it is then reflected in your roster.

When you submit a trade, the trade manager tells you what week your trade would be reflective if it is accepted today.

any super rad deals gonna go down in the days before the deadline?

any super rad deals gonna go down in the days before the deadline?

usually not

I always like the waiver route anyway

I'm also looking for QB's (thanks for Trent, Crasher :lol: )... send me offers.

fvckIN' A!! All week I'm thinking "I'm putting Cassel in there, Edwards has done sh!t"... I completely forget and he drops 42. fvck ME!

Well we've got a nice clusterfvck going into the final regular season week, eh? iggy's clinched the top seed and a bye while ayl/Manta's teams are the only ones officially eliminated (and they play this week in the only meaningless game...well except to see who finishes in the cellar):

Swamps (7-5) vs. Martysb3tt3r (8-4) - Big bye week implications. He gets the second bye with a win, I get it with a win and a Value loss to iggy (or we both win and I score 11 more points than Value this week). We're both in the playoffs already.

Value (7-5) vs. catch22 (10-2) - The other game with bye week implications. iggy's clinched the top seed already, value's in the playoffs too and can win the other bye with a win and a loss by martysb3tt3r so long as he remains ahead of me on points or W/L.

Big Blue (5-7) vs. masked (6-6) - Big Blue's in tenth and basically playing spoiler at this point since he's behind the other 5-7's on points. masked does clinch a playoff berth with a win since either Clown's team or dr's team has to lose against each other. If masked loses, a 6-7 team WILL make the playoffs and it won't be him since he's last in total points, so it really is win or go home for the reigning champ.

DevilDogs (5-7) vs. DraftDrama (5-7) - Pretty interesting for a 5-7 matchup. The winner has a chance at the last playoff spot due to scoring more points than the teams currently in 6th and 7th, it depends mainly on masked's result and a little bit on whether Clown or dr win their game.

Curse of Jauron (6-6) vs. EA Steve Smith (6-6) - The winner makes the playoffs, the loser hopes for tiebreaks - though it's basically impossible for dr to win a 6-7 tiebreak and far more likely for Clown.

Clarification: Me and Value have *actually* clinched playoff spots, because there's no way for all of the 6-6 teams to be 7-6. Yahoo! doesn't seem to take upcoming schedules into account since they don't have the asterisk by either of our names yet :P

Edited by Hasan4978

And do I rely on Tyler Thigpen and Justin Fargas to get me into the playoffs? I think so.

Well we've got a nice clusterfvck going into the final regular season week, eh? iggy's clinched the top seed and a bye while ayl/Manta's teams are the only ones officially eliminated (and they play this week in the only meaningless game...well except to see who finishes in the cellar):

Swamps (7-5) vs. Martysb3tt3r (8-4) - Big bye week implications. He gets the second bye with a win, I get it with a win and a Value loss to iggy (or we both win and I score 11 more points than Value this week). marty's in the playoffs, I'm realistically in the playoffs too; it'd take one of the 6-6 teams outscoring me by about 150 to put me in any danger of missing :lol:

Value (7-5) vs. catch22 (10-2) - The other game with bye week implications. iggy's clinched the top seed already, value's basically in the playoffs too and can win the bye with a win and a loss by martysb3tt3r so long as he remains ahead of me on points or W/L.

Big Blue (5-7) vs. masked (6-6) - Big Blue's in tenth and basically playing spoiler at this point since he's behind the other 5-7's on points. masked does clinch a playoff berth with a win since either Clown's team or dr's team has to lose against each other. If masked loses, a 6-7 team WILL make the playoffs and it won't be him since he's last in total points, so it really is win or go home for the reigning champ.

DevilDogs (5-7) vs. DraftDrama (5-7) - Pretty interesting for a 5-7 matchup. The winner has a chance at the last playoff spot due to scoring more points than the teams currently in 6th and 7th, it depends mainly on masked's result and a little bit on whether Clown or dr win their game.

Curse of Jauron (6-6) vs. EA Steve Smith (6-6) - The winner makes the playoffs, the loser hopes for tiebreaks - though it's basically impossible for dr to win a 6-7 tiebreak and far more likely for Clown.

Yeah, this is a cool week. Crazy for the Turkey day games to be SOOOOOO vital!

Nice, playoff time is here despite Edwards beating me like I owed him 20%

I gotta say, this year has been pretty even end to end. Only one team really pulled away from the rest of the pack this year. This playoffs might be anyone's game.

Great Thursday for me. :argh:

LenDale White - benched in favor of Justin Gage :argh::argh:

Westbrook - benched. :argh::argh::argh:

McNabb - benched in 2 other leagues :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Looks like I wrote off the Eagles one game too early.

I will be white-hot pissed if I miss the playoffs in the one other league because I benched McNabb.

It's yer own fault for having Eaglets on yer team to begin with! :evil:

Who's got Burress?

BANG!!

Edited by Masked Fan

Since I have StatTracker (free before the season because of a promo) I might as well update scores a couple times today:

With almost all the 1 PM games done:

Catch22 77.58, Value 49.8

-Value has four starters left, one today (Welker) and three in the MNF game, and iggy has three starters left - all at 4:15.

martysb3tt3r 59.78, Swamps 33

-I have five starters left, all at 4:15 while marty has two players left in tonight's game (Peterson and the Chicago D). Hopefully Favre's good to me today since I have three Jets going :evil:

Curse of Jauron 50.44, EA SteveSmith 47.6

-Clown and dr have three starters left each - almost all at 4:15, except for Chester Taylor (Clown's team) who goes tonight.

Masked 68.74, BigBlue 43.8

-BigBlue has five starters left - two in the afternoon, two tonight and one on MNF. Masked has four starters left - two afternoon, one tonight and one tomorrow night.

CMON 63.8, DevilDogs 12.5

-Udx has five starters left, all at 4:15 while CRASHER only has two - Matt Ryan now and Longwell tonight.

Sworn Defenders 89.6, Bradys Bunch 60.16

-Manta has six players left and ayl only has two - Moss today and Daniels tomorrow night

Edited by Hasan4978

I have to say I kinda like my odds now

CMON MATT RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post 'em at 7:30, or when all the 4:15 games are over...but it's looking good for you right now. You're about 20 points up and Clown only has Chester Taylor left.

Edited by Hasan4978

Okay here are the 7:30 updates:

Catch22 102.88, Value 52.80

-Value has three MNF players left - both starting RB's and the Jacksonville D. Unlikely he makes up 50 points, but stranger things have happened. Either way he'll likely finish third and iggy definitely in first.

Swamps 68.28, Martysb3tt3r 59.78

-He's got Peterson and the Chicago D left and I have nobody, unlikely I hold on to win unless Chicago has a bad D game and Peterson tweaks a hammy in the first quarter :P

EA Steve Smith 81.38, Curse of Jauron 62.84

-Looks like dr's got this one (and a playoff berth) unless Peterson tweaks a hammy in the first quarter and Taylor has a big night.

Masked 91.64, Big Blue 74

-Big Blue still has three players left total including Forte, Masked has two. Each has one Jacksonville WR tomorrow night. And I'm cursing myself for not being able to find room quickly enough to pick up Peyton Hillis.

CMON 83.78, DevilDogs 70.60

-CRASHER has Longwell tonight, Udx has Kevin Walter tomorrow. This result probably doesn't matter anymore since Clown (presuming he does lose) will have enough points to trump either should Masked lose and a 6-7 team makes it.

Sworn Defenders 94.10, Bradys Bunch 78.36

-In the 11th and 12th place matchup each team has a TE left plus Manta has Andre Johnson tomorrow.

I'll probably do one more update after the Minny-Chicago game if I'm up, if not we'll all wait till morning :lol:

Edited by Hasan4978