FBI Probes Possible Obama Death Threat

Super 17

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been an Obama supporter, but all this makes me wonder if voting for him is worth it. There's so many racist people out there that if he becomes president God knows handfuls of them will be taking their shots at him.

I've been an Obama supporter, but all this makes me wonder if voting for him is worth it. There's so many racist people out there that if he becomes president God knows handfuls of them will be taking their shots at him.

So you don't want a black president until there are no racists?

I was discussing this elsewhere and we concluded that the good American people need to pull these idiotic scum racists into the 20th century. Instead we have people wanting to appease the idiotic scum racists and help them achieve their goals. *sigh*

I was discussing this elsewhere and we concluded that the good American people need to pull these idiotic scum racists into the 20th century. Instead we have people wanting to appease the idiotic scum racists and help them achieve their goals. *sigh*

Mr. Elitist,

What does that even mean?

I've been an Obama supporter, but all this makes me wonder if voting for him is worth it. There's so many racist people out there.

Like Jeremiah Wright?

I agree. It's not worth it, don't vote for the empty suit.

I'd be more worried about the guy trying to kill McCain. While the FBI can catch people trying to kill Obama the guy with his eye on McCain is undefeated and cannot be stopped.

McCain can die at any moment. He is old. Thats what old people do. They randomly die.

So you don't want a black president until there are no racists?

I don't understand, what do you mean?

McCain can die at any moment. He is old. Thats what old people do. They randomly die.

Anyone can die at any moment. Anyone can be born disfigured.

McCain's tough.

He spent 5 1/2 years being tortured (real torture, not underwear on his head) in a rat infested hell hole with terribly reset broken bones. That's what POW's do. They randomly die.

McCain refused to go home when they were releasing him unless they were all released.

He has more mettle in his little toe then we all have collectively.

I see Leeds is reading verbatim from the McCain playbook. Backed into a corner? POW! Don't know what to say? POW! Haven't spoken in a few seconds? POW! It didn't work for Guliani and 9/11 and it won't work for McCain. By using it to deflect anything he doesn't like he trivializes what he and other POWs went through.

Here is one guy who doesn't care that McCain was a POW:

blue_grim_reaper.jpg

Edited by PeteyNice

McCain's tough.

He spent 5 1/2 years being tortured (real torture, not underwear on his head) in a rat infested hell hole with terribly reset broken bones. That's what POW's do. They randomly die.

McCain refused to go home when they were releasing him unless they were all released.

So we should vote for him just because he's a POW? Not taking anything away from that at all I mean, it's great that he served our country like that and was strong enough to go through that. But other then that he's got nothing.

McCain's tough.

Says the guy who thinks it is OK to torture

I see Leeds is reading verbatim from the McCain playbook. Backed into a corner? POW! Don't know what to say? POW! Haven't spoken in a few seconds? POW! It didn't work for Guliani and 9/11 and it won't work for McCain. By using it to deflect anything he doesn't like he trivializes what he and other POWs went through.

Here is one guy who doesn't care that McCain was a POW:

blue_grim_reaper.jpg

I honestly think you are rooting for McCain to die.

Pathetic.

I will never vote for Obama, but to see death threats against him as a HUMAN BEING is sick and I never want to see anything happen to him.

Me either. But the left cheers the deaths of the right.

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?sho...&hl=kennedy

Halfshark: These guys behind the assasination attempt were white supremists against a black man becoming president. If people were to take themiddle's position that having a black president would be more trouble than it is worth because there are way too many racists and therefore he is re-thinking his vote, then is that not aiding the white supremists cause?

I wouldn't be surprised if he was assassinated, but I don't think that's a good reason to not vote for someone.

Who tortures? Germans practically invented it.

What a dumb post, torture existed way before Germany did.

And again I ask what your point is. Are you saying that eaglejelly should feel responsible for Germans torturing people? Or that he shouldn't have anything to say about it since his country once tortured people? If that's what you're trying to imply then I guess we shouldn't say anything if a country were to allow slavery today, or if a group of people completely ran an entire culture away.

empty suit empty suit empty suit.

I either have a parrot or a broken record.

Don't be discouraged by racism, that's no reason to not vote for someone just because you think they might be assassinated. That's just dumb.

Also, I don't really know how someone can support McCain and also support torture. It's kind of an oxymoron.

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

I never said that. Why don't you reread what I wrote and get back to me.

And if he's got nothing, what does waaaaayyyyyyy lefty Barry Obama have? Besides the puppet strings on his arms.

He doesn't have anything either. Which is why this country is f##ked for another 4 years+.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.