NJDevs' Fantasy Hockey

NJDevs4978

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the Util is new right??? Do not think we have had that before... can it be any position?? including goalie???

No we haven't had it before...it's only forward or defense position-eligible (but anyone who uses that position for a d-man almost certainly needs their head examined :P).

Probably for most people their utility player will be a third center since there are more than enough of them to go around. Or if you have three LW or RW players with favorable matchups on the same night you can put one of them at utility.

Edited by Hasan4978

So who's going to make it Tuesday for the live draft? By my count, we should see DM, aylbert, Devils Pride, GADevil, RSC, redruM, Chimara, Devilswede, MantaRay, westcoast and me there and Swede, Devils731 and LetsGoDevils will be autodrafting, devilsfan26 isn't sure and seven others haven't said yet.

So that's 11-3 with one maybe and 5 I'm not sure of.

Edited by Hasan4978

Why? You've done it every year or at least since the lockout. I guess I could always PM westcoast if he's still interested to get the league back to 20...

I want to be there live and I cannot..last year was an autopick and the team was a disaster. I liked the league, but I think it would be better if someone got in who can be there live.

I want to be there live and I cannot..last year was an autopick and the team was a disaster. I liked the league, but I think it would be better if someone got in who can be there live.

I can understand that. I hope the guy I just PMed can, since he's the same timezone as you but I can always stay at 19 if need be since it's a roto league.

I'd offer to change the day but I think I'm going to the first preseason game Wednesday so that's a no go for me (maybe a couple others here will as well). Thursday it'd be a little problematic for me as well, the other days aren't as popular with everyone else and I don't want to shift the date this late anyway. Unfortunately having 20 teams and with the late date Yahoo! chooses to open registrations doesn't lend itself to offline drafts :P

EDIT: Okay westcoast is in and he'll just inherit Clown's 16th position in the first round rather than do a needless redraw. I gotta remember to change the draft order back tonight since it reset to random when Clown left.

Edited by Hasan4978

I can understand that. I hope the guy I just PMed can, since he's the same timezone as you but I can always stay at 19 if need be since it's a roto league.

I'd offer to change the day but I think I'm going to the first preseason game Wednesday so that's a no go for me (maybe a couple others here will as well). Thursday it'd be a little problematic for me as well, the other days aren't as popular with everyone else and I don't want to shift the date this late anyway. Unfortunately having 20 teams and with the late date Yahoo! chooses to open registrations doesn't lend itself to offline drafts :P

EDIT: Okay westcoast is in and he'll just inherit Clown's 16th position in the first round rather than do a needless redraw. I gotta remember to change the draft order back tonight since it reset to random when Clown left.

Glad someone was able to take my spot...sorry for the late notice

So who's going to make it Tuesday for the live draft? By my count, we should see DM, aylbert, Devils Pride, GADevil, RSC, redruM, Chimara and me there and Swede, Devilswede, Devils731 and LetsGoDevils will be autodrafting, devilsfan26 isn't sure and seven others haven't said yet.

So that's 8-4 with 8 I'm not sure of.

Please be sure to send out a PM either the day before or morning of. I saw this and panicked that you were talking about this past Tuesday :)

I think yahoo will send an e-mail out, but I would hate to miss it - or someone else miss it - just because they forgot the draft was Tuesday.

Please be sure to send out a PM either the day before or morning of. I saw this and panicked that you were talking about this past Tuesday :)

I think yahoo will send an e-mail out, but I would hate to miss it - or someone else miss it - just because they forgot the draft was Tuesday.

I intended to do that Sunday anyway, a reminder to everyone except the four that already know they're autodrafting.