NJDevs' Fantasy Hockey

NJDevs4978

Wow you're right...I thought red dropped him days ago but it was only yesterday. I honestly have no idea how he got listed as a FA without the waivers but I'll have to fix it. Of course I get screwed cause now I can't claim him since he went off of my roster last.

Edited by Hasan4978

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon people...make some counteroffers if you don't like the proposed deals. I have a bunch of guys on the trading block....

The only players you could trade I'd have a use for is Kuba, maybe Suter - and I doubt you'd deal either cause you have defensive issues too - both of us have basically the same strengths and weaknesses (stacked up front, short on D, question marks at goaltender - me more than you) so it's hard to really do a deal that isn't a lateral move and I hate trading for the sake of doing so, though I do tend to be among the league leaders in trades.

Maybe my D won't be so bad later in the season if Jovo or Byfuglien ever got going, at least I was able to trade for Coburn and pick up Quincey, which has helped.

I am glad it's been more active so far this year - only two owners are currently inactive so far last I looked and one is only because he got forced out of the league by Yahoo! red tape :P

Edited by Hasan4978

Wow, Justin Williams is making his comeback tonight and is back from an injury that was supposed to keep him out for at least 6 months. I'm glad I picked up from the FA pool. :)

I have forwards available for trade...Bobby Ryan, Malone, Ribeiro, Backes, Hartnell....

Feel free to make offers. I'm interested in a solid d-man and a goaltender....

Edited by Devilswede

It means you only have 82 games to play for each starting position - 164 total at C, LW and RW since you have two starters at each position, 328 at D since you have four D starters and 82 at G since you have one starting spot.

When you click onto your roster scroll down, in the lower left-hand corner there's a little chart that keeps track of how many games you've already played at each position (i.e. games you started someone at C, LW, RW, D and G).

Get in line :P

Even in a 20-team league I can't remember a year where goaltending's been so bad across the board. I've had horrendous luck with my goalies this year but I'm far from alone.

I don't know what can realistically be done about the dearth of goaltending other than lessening the number of teams which won't happen as long as enough interest remains for a 20-team league, and clearly the majority want the league to remain at 20 given the uproar when I considered reducing the league size to 16-18.

Plus with goaltending down, conversely scoring is up enough to help the depth on offense where you do start the majority of your players after all.

Edited by Hasan4978

Anyone in need of a Goalie?

I have either Kolzig or Harding on offer as Ward is back of IR.

Both are splitting a bit of time with other netminders, but will be ok as a short term.

PM me any offers on here as i cant access my Fantasy team at work!!