As Im driving on 35N thru

El Diablo

my daughter yells from the backseat - daddy, look!! - I glanced up to see one of those ad planes flying over the beach with a banner trailing and its got a HUGE Devs logo.. the pisser is the tag --

NJ DEVILS

NO PSLs

new jersey devils

wish i could have gotten a picture..

lol :boogie:

my daughter yells from the backseat - daddy, look!! - I glanced up to see one of those ad planes flying over the beach with a banner trailing and its got a HUGE Devs logo.. the pisser is the tag --

NJ DEVILS

NO PSLs

new jersey devils

wish i could have gotten a picture..

lol :boogie:

That's great! Good job for the Devils to be marketing* that issue because thats something that the fans can relate to.

*Yes I did say Devils and marketing in the same sentence :koolaid:

I really, really like it. What's more Jersey than those banner planes and the Devils? My only concern, as evidenced above, is I bet a lot of people don't know what PSL stands for. Obviously they don't have the room to spell that out on a plane banner so I hope they spread this campaign to billboards and print and wherever else they can. It's about time they got an edge to their advertising. The best idea they ever had was earlier this decade where Lou joked about putting a billboard on the Jersey side of the Lincoln Tunnel that said "Playoffs on this side". I just don't understand why they didn't go through with it, at least I don't think they did.

Edited by skeeter

I really, really like it. What's more Jersey than those banner planes and the Devils? My only concern, as evidenced above, is I bet a lot of people don't know what PSL stands for. Obviously they don't have the room to spell that out on a plane banner so I hope they spread this campaign to billboards and print and wherever else they can. It's about time they got an edge to their advertising. The best idea they ever had was earlier this decade where Lou joked about putting a billboard on the Jersey side of the Lincoln Tunnel that said "Playoffs on this side". I just don't understand why they didn't go through with it, at least I don't think they did.

I think people would be confused even if it said Personal Seat License but that is likely aimed toward those that do know what a PSL is. For the others, the logo will suffice.

The best idea they ever had was earlier this decade where Lou joked about putting a billboard on the Jersey side of the Lincoln Tunnel that said "Playoffs on this side". I just don't understand why they didn't go through with it, at least I don't think they did.

That would've been great. I think this was a good idea by the Devils but I just don't see us getting the football fans to become hockey fans. The best advertisement by a hockey team was the dallas stars "Come into the Cold" there was a sign that said "The only thing our revs shave, is the Ice. I thought it was hilarious.

The best idea they ever had was earlier this decade where Lou joked about putting a billboard on the Jersey side of the Lincoln Tunnel that said "Playoffs on this side". I just don't understand why they didn't go through with it, at least I don't think they did.

They should really do that! Or what they should do is get the billboard space that they put outside the staircase towers on MSG. Dolan wouldn't care as long as the Devils pay.

Edited by The Rock 07

That woulda been hilarious/awesome if they did that :giggle: