Marty!

Pepperkorn

gettyimages.com

Scroll down the the HBO Entorage premiere photos of Marty and Gen, as well as Vincent Lecavalier, and Henrik Lunqvist. The one full length pic of Marty and Gen shows how much weight he has lost. I will be interested to see what he weighs in at when they take measurements at training camp. Man, he looks hot!!!

Trauma - he's makin' HER fat now! Don't share that last slice with him Gen -- that's how it aaaallllllll starts. First it's the upper arms looking a little puffy...but it doesn't look so bad in real life right sweetheart? You think it's just the angle... YEAH WELL THINK AGAIN! Soon that waist will thicken up your ass will hang a little lower and Marty will say "Cool - it's like I'm boinkin' a stranger -- no honey I like you fat - it's cute!" mmmm hmmm shorrrrr ya do!

Marty looks lean and ready to go for 80 games this season! :P This is another example of how serious all players (veterans included) train during the off season to get that edge.

I need to find out Marty's diet plan, lol.

• 2 weeks later...