Sign in to follow this  
Pepperkorn

Marty!

I'm looking at the golf pics. I just got grossed out... Stevens legs look just like my dad's EWE!!! Now THAT kills the buzz!

Johnny McLean must feel my pain...check out his love handles and stuff... dude's as fat as ME!

:evilcry:

gettyimages.com

Scroll down the the HBO Entorage premiere photos of Marty and Gen, as well as Vincent Lecavalier, and Henrik Lunqvist. The one full length pic of Marty and Gen shows how much weight he has lost. I will be interested to see what he weighs in at when they take measurements at training camp. Man, he looks hot!!!

Trauma - he's makin' HER fat now! Don't share that last slice with him Gen -- that's how it aaaallllllll starts. First it's the upper arms looking a little puffy...but it doesn't look so bad in real life right sweetheart? You think it's just the angle... YEAH WELL THINK AGAIN! Soon that waist will thicken up your ass will hang a little lower and Marty will say "Cool - it's like I'm boinkin' a stranger -- no honey I like you fat - it's cute!" mmmm hmmm shorrrrr ya do!

Marty looks lean and ready to go for 80 games this season! :P This is another example of how serious all players (veterans included) train during the off season to get that edge.

and here I thought it was an example of how close to the nerve Avery really struck! :rofl:

:unsure:

:mellow:

That might have been a "motivating factor". :P

I need to find out Marty's diet plan, lol.

Marty sure looks lean, but what's with the "kewpie doll" haircut? (Wow! I'm showing my old age here with THAT reference!) :giggle:

Marty sure looks lean, but what's with the "kewpie doll" haircut? (Wow! I'm showing my old age here with THAT reference!) :giggle:

I know - traumatic hair!

If you haven't checked gettyimages lately, there are some more pictures that show that Marty has shed some pounds. Man, he is tasty.

I hope you're talking about in the net :unsure:

lol yeah

its better to be bigger cuz u cover more space. but if hes smaller he can get from side to side easier.

Edited by njdevilsluva

He looks good. So should Genevieve be pleased or scared?

Any thoughts?

she should be SCARED...cuz i'm comin for my man :uni: hehehe jk i WISH....he does look even yummier than usual in those premier pics though....le sigh le sigh

lol yeah

its better to be bigger cuz u cover more space. but if hes smaller he can get from side to side easier.

so...we ARE talking about the net, right?