Discount Ticket Offers '08-'09

thelastonealive

2008-09 is upon us. New year, new codes, same site to place your order (www.njdevilsticketprograms.com):

Wednesday, January 21st

Devils Vs. Montreal Canadians - 7PM

$65 seats for $35 - a21ja

Tuesday, February 3rd

Devils Vs. Washington Capitals - 7PM

$65 seats for $35 - a3feb

Saturday, February 7th

Devils Vs. Los Angeles Kings - 7PM

Family Four Pack Night - Click here for information

Wednesday, February 11th

Devils Vs. New York Islanders - 7PM

$65 seats for $35 - a11fe

Sunday, February 15th

Devils Vs. San Jose Sharks - 3PM (Flex schedule game - start time subject to change)

Family Four Pack Day - Click here for information

Cap Day - All fans in attendance receive free Devils baseball cap

$65 Seats for $38 - Go here:

http://www.devilsfanclub.org/pages/DFC021509.pdf for information - this one is snail mail only - not available on the website.

Thursday, February 26th

Devils Vs. Colorado Avalanche - 7PM

College Night Promotion - Click here for information

Thursday, March 12th

Devils Vs. Phoenix Coyotes - 7PM

College Night Promotion - Click here for information

Friday, April 3rd

Devils Vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - 7PM

Family Four Pack Night - Click here for information

Edited by thelastonealive

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this from an email list...

The NJ Devils is holding a youth hockey night at Prudential Center on Monday, Sept. 29, 7:00PM. The Devils will be playing the Capitals. Tickets will be $10 each; $2 of which will go back to the Youth Hockey Club. Tickets are first-come-first-serve.

www.njdevilsticketprograms.com/index.php? ; CODE:yhn092908

Please fill

Sent in my money order for 4 tickets for opening night! That's a lot easier than waiting in line for $10 tickets, albeit a little more expensive, but better seats.

I'm hoping I get my seats on the side the Devils attack twice.. but I'm certainly expecting to get the side the Islanders shoot on twice, which kind of stinks. but hey, im goin to opening night so I guess I can't be too picky! Anyone have any idea when we can be expecting the tickets? I'd assume before the start of October.

I'm hoping I get my seats on the side the Devils attack twice.. but I'm certainly expecting to get the side the Islanders shoot on twice, which kind of stinks. but hey, im goin to opening night so I guess I can't be too picky! Anyone have any idea when we can be expecting the tickets? I'd assume before the start of October.

They'll probably mail them saturday because thats when tickets go on sale which would mean most likely monday or tuesday.

I just dropped my ticket order into the "Out Of Town" slot at the post office a few minutes ago (hoping that might help get it to Newark faster than waiting for my mailman to pick it up ... every little bit counts, right?). Can't wait till Opening Night! I've got a full on posse for this game, rolling 14 deep, not even counting another pair of friends who got their tickets on StubHub. Can't friggin wait!!

I just dropped my ticket order into the "Out Of Town" slot at the post office a few minutes ago (hoping that might help get it to Newark faster than waiting for my mailman to pick it up ... every little bit counts, right?). Can't wait till Opening Night! I've got a full on posse for this game, rolling 14 deep, not even counting another pair of friends who got their tickets on StubHub. Can't friggin wait!!

Damn, are they ALL Devils fans? If so, you gotta bring that same crew to all Rangers-Devils games!

As much as the Devils mess up things like gameday promotions, they have definitely been getting better in the ticketing department. These discounts are a part of that, you can go to virtually any game you want for half price.

As much as the Devils mess up things like gameday promotions, they have definitely been getting better in the ticketing department. These discounts are a part of that, you can go to virtually any game you want for half price.

Which is great. They should deffinitely do this for the 3 Devs-rags games.

Which is great. They should deffinitely do this for the 3 Devs-rags games.

For what purpose, they sell out the Ranger games anyway. No need for discount prices there. Besides, if EVERY game was discounted the sth's in that section would be even more ticked off, there would be no need to even offer season tickets for the $65 section.

As it is you can make a nice de facto ticket plan for yourself by using the discount codes for 'most' of the games.

Edited by Hasan4978

Ticket prices have zero impact on how many Devil fans are in the building for Devil-Ranger games. Mass transit's only exacerbated the problem since it's that much easier for them to come to the Rock.

And Ranger fans can read message boards and find codes just as easy as we can.

Edited by Hasan4978

I've been trying nearly daily, nothing seems to be working yet except that one pre-season game. I'm getting antsy for some codes dammit.

Why don't you just mail the order in?

Why don't you just mail the order in?

I actually bought four tix when they went on pre-sale yesterday, completely forgetting about the mail-in offer :doh1: I'm talking more for games besides the opener, I kind of expected a code or two up for the Stars or Flyers games by now. But I guess they probably wait until after the general on-sale to gauge how many tickets they've got for group sales.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.