thelastonealive

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the greatest but here are two more:

Thursday November 20th vs. Florida, $65 seats for $35, code is a7yr3

Tuesday December 23rd vs. Boston, $65 seats for $35, code is ar8uj

Thank you, I'll add it to the first one in a second.

Slowly we're beginning to build a respectable list...not at last year's standards, but good nonetheless.

And now a question I've been meaning to ask you, Skeeter...where did you find your current avatar? I absolutely love it...someone should create a full-size version and bring it to the game Monday night.

A major discount for tomorrow:

m40mj code will get you $10 tickets for the Sabres game (with a $5 service charge). Geez they must be desperate to get people in the building for the VERSUS telecast tomorrow :doh1:

How sad is it that I'm furious I just ordered two $65 seats for $40 total and 20 minutes later I got that email? I wouldn't be surprised if these $10 seats are downstairs to make the place look full for TV.

I'm annoyed cause I could have easily sold the pair I have and gotten a much better discount seat instead of struggling to sell a single seat and staying up above (which granted is a decent section, though usually the guy that sits next to me is a bit of a whiner). That's already five games where you have been able to get tickets for $20 or less and that doesn't even count the college discounts.

m40mj code will get you $10 tickets for the Sabres game (with a $5 service charge). Geez they must be desperate to get people in the building for the VERSUS telecast tomorrow :doh1:

No their desperate to sell tickets now that Marty is hurt. Unless your a true Devils fan your probably not going to pay for tickets when our best player isin't playing.

Wow, that is MAJOR.

Nah - I just get this answer :

Tickets through this offer code are no longer available.

Please visit Ticketmaster for other purchasing options.

No phone numbers listed.

Is the site where you put in this code that same as the original place to put in codes, that this thread began with?

:unsure:

Well with Brodeur out we'll probably get more ticket offers. But I'd trade all of them to have Marty back.

It would be nice. Hopefully the codes that are out there make their way here. I refuse to believe, for example, that there is no code for tomorrow night. I think we just missed them.

For those of you who work for any corporations that have an account at workingadvantage.com, there's a few discounted tickets for Devils games vs. the Pens (12/10, $65 seats for $36), the Kings (2/7, $65 seats for $36) and the Flyers (3/1, $65 seats for $36).

Also, these aren't discounted due to "high demand," but for anyone who's attending Devils away games and is curious about what the site offers, they're selling tickets in Chicago at regular price (3/27, $75 for $80.50 including service fees) and at MSG for the 3/30 game, the site is offering $40 seats for $66 and $58 seats for $85.95 including service fees and you get vouchers for free Rangers hats. :puke:

EDIT: Just found these offers from the DFC:

Sabres at Devils, 12/13, $65 seats for $38. http://www.devilsfanclub.org/pages/DFC121308.pdf

Devils at Islanders, 1/17, $65 seats for $39. http://www.devilsfanclub.org/pages/2009011...RollYourOwn.pdf

Edited by gionta182

No codes for Friday vs. The Islanders ? I was going to come home and go to that one if I could get some cheap tix

How many people you going with? If you can get three others, you'd qualify for the Family Pack Offer: 4 Tickets, 4 Hot dogs, 4 Sodas for $149 in the Upper Level Balcony or $169 in the Upper Level Mezzanine Sides.

http://devils.nhl.com/tickets/family4pack.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.