Discount Ticket Offers '08-'09

thelastonealive

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would I still be able to purchase those tickets for that price? I can't seem to find the deal you are referring to.

The link does still seem to be active.

Link

But you might want to call Devils Group Sales Department at 1-973-757-6250 if you have concerns since the game is tomorrow.

It's not a code or anything, but if you purchase $50 worth of hockey apparel or gear at Modell's, they'll give you two free tickets to a Devils game. They've been advertising it the past couple of weeks during Devils TV broadcasts. The offer ends Dec. 14, I think.

It's not a code or anything, but if you purchase $50 worth of hockey apparel or gear at Modell's, they'll give you two free tickets to a Devils game. They've been advertising it the past couple of weeks during Devils TV broadcasts. The offer ends Dec. 14, I think.

Yes, this is true...the games are:

December 19th Vs. Ottawa

January 8th Vs. Atlanta

January 21st Vs. Montreal

Of course, I can't take advantage of any of the three. D'oh.

I'll get back to updating this list in the near future as well, if there's even any decent deals out there to update it with.

Just got back from Modells, purchased a jacket, sweatshirt etc so I got 4 tickets. Going to use 2 for the Sens game and 2 for the Habs game since I already have the college night tickets for the Trashers game.

This is a great deal, and there is still time to take advantage if you havent so already.

Edited by welcometotherock

Guest karem6983
For those of you who work for any corporations that have an account at workingadvantage.com, there's a few discounted tickets for Devils games vs. the Pens (12/10, $65 seats for $36), the Kings (2/7, $65 seats for $36) and the Flyers (3/1, $65 seats for $36).

Also, these aren't discounted due to "high demand," but for anyone who's attending Devils away games and is curious about what the site offers, they're selling tickets in Chicago at regular price (3/27, $75 for $80.50 including service fees) and at MSG for the 3/30 game, the site is offering $40 seats for $66 and $58 seats for $85.95 including service fees and you get vouchers for free Rangers hats. :puke:

EDIT: Just found these offers from the DFC:

Sabres at Devils, 12/13, $65 seats for $38. http://www.devilsfanclub.org/pages/DFC121308.pdf

Devils at Islanders, 1/17, $65 seats for $39. http://www.devilsfanclub.org/pages/2009011...RollYourOwn.pdf

Where did you find the discounted tickets at MSG?

• 2 weeks later...
And you'd love to have a guy you scarcely know over the internet and his friend join you for the experience, yes? :evil:

I expect a full detailed report, the suites are the last mystery to me at the Rock.

Who, me? :P

Judging on the popularity of the game, I am willing to assume that this question is going to lead to no avail, but any discounts on Rangers & Devils on Feb 9th 2009?...I wasn't able to post for some reason in the intro's but the name's Mike, and I'm new to the board!

Judging on the popularity of the game, I am willing to assume that this question is going to lead to no avail, but any discounts on Rangers & Devils on Feb 9th 2009?...I wasn't able to post for some reason in the intro's but the name's Mike, and I'm new to the board!

There have never been discounts to Devils/Rangers games since the Rock opened, as it's a guaranteed sell out anyway. Sorry.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.