Discount Ticket Offers '08-'09

thelastonealive

any discounts for the kings game other than the family 4 pack? half the people i would be going with are veggies which kinda renders the hotdogs pointless and i can't eat 4! (maybe chico would help me)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any discounts for the kings game other than the family 4 pack? half the people i would be going with are veggies which kinda renders the hotdogs pointless and i can't eat 4! (maybe chico would help me)

I went with the family plan last time around and the hot dogs they serve for this thing are so nasty we only used one of the coupons between the four of us. Regardless, the ticket discounts aren't THAT bad - the $169 deal has each person paying $42.50 in the $65 seats - not the best deals but better than nothing. Haven't heard anything about any other deals yet, though obviously I haven't heard about many deals this year...

I went with the family plan last time around and the hot dogs they serve for this thing are so nasty we only used one of the coupons between the four of us. Regardless, the ticket discounts aren't THAT bad - the $169 deal has each person paying $42.50 in the $65 seats - not the best deals but better than nothing. Haven't heard anything about any other deals yet, though obviously I haven't heard about many deals this year...

Sounds like the same hot dogs they use on Nathan's Dollar Hot Dog night :rolleyes:

At least you get sodas with it too, so I guess $42 per ticket is practically a regular discount price plus soda cost.

Too bad most of the codes have been limited to e-mails this year, though at least they had the four turn back the clock ones. Wound up getting great seats for the December Boston game in 103.

I just got an offer in the mail today for the Kings (2/7) and Bruins (2/13) games, $65 tickets for $32. You have to e-mail jtierney@newjerseydevils.com and mention the Scouts Ticket Offer, you will then receive an e-mail invite to purchase tickets online.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone knows about this or if it's been posted but I know someone that has some great cheap seats. Here is the info:

New Jersey Devils vs. Washington Capitals 02/03/09 7:00pm

Prudential Center, Newark, NJ

100 Tickets for Lower Level Seating in Sections 15 or 16 $30.00/Ticket

16 Tickets for VIP Suite 124 $100/Ticket

2 Tickets for Ford Lincoln Mercury VIP Parking Deck $30.00/Ticket

Tickets are sold as singles. Groups of 8 or more for VIP Suite can be accommodated through special discount. Please email for more information.

Payment: Via PayPal.

Shipping: Tickets will be left at VIP Will Call. Just remember to bring a valid photo ID when picking up tickets.. The VIP Entrance / VIP Will Call is located on Lafayette Street between McCarter Highway and Broad Street, just outside the Ford Lincoln Mercury VIP Parking Deck.

Seating: The tickets listed above is guaranteed; however, specific rows and seats cannot be requested or guaranteed. All seats are assigned on a first come, first served basis. You will be assigned the best available seats, based on the date and time of your order.

Sale prices below for a limited time only

i need two tix to Florida game on feb 28. Can someone forward me their email from NJD group sales ?!!

please!!

I got the email invite as well as a snail mail invite. The form says you can also email jtierney@newjerseydevils.com and ask for the "NJEA Offer" to get the discount. Enjoy the game!

P.S. the email invites aren't forwardable - they are linked to your email address.

oops.. didn't realize someone beat me to it last night... :P

New Fanclub ticket offer -

Print and mail in to Fanclub by March 18th

Seats are usually up in 100's/balcony section

Devils Fanclub Discount Ticket

$65 tickets for $38 - Devils vs. Wild

Friday March 20, 2009 7 pm

For Devils vs Wild Ticket Order Form go to ...

http://www.devilsfanclub.org/pages/DFC032009.pdf

Edited by JerseyGirl71

oops.. didn't realize someone beat me to it last night... :P

New Fanclub ticket offer -

Print and mail in to Fanclub by March 18th

Seats are usually up in 100's/balcony section

Devils Fanclub Discount Ticket

$65 tickets for $38 - Devils vs. Wild

Friday March 20, 2009 7 pm

For Devils vs Wild Ticket Order Form go to ...

http://www.devilsfanclub.org/pages/DFC032009.pdf

I got this too. Finally starting to get some offers again.

Two emails this morning...One for 2/26 vs. the Avs

$65 tix for $35 www.ticketmaster.com/promo/fdu810 and use password 07cArHk4.

the other is a new plan which i think they got from our letter this summer. Just copying straight from the email

Guys Night Out is Tuesday, March 17th

Get tickets, food, drinks, and transportation all at a great price!

Game Details

Tuesday, March 17th 7:00 New Jersey Devils vs. Chicago Blackhawks

The New Jersey Devils and NJ TRANSIT have teamed up to deliver Guys Night Out!

Get a hot dog voucher, a beverage voucher (redeemable for a 20 oz. fountain soda or 16. oz draft beer*), a game ticket and round-trip NJ TRANSIT train voucher all for one low price!

Guys Night Out packs are also available without the transit pass.

Guys Night Out Ticket Options

All Guys Night Out Tickets

include a hot dog and beverage. Lower Level

($95 Value) Upper Level

($70 Value)

With NJ Transit Pass $75 $50

Without NJ Transit Pass $65 $40

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0200412A...=9&did=guys

Hi all!

I know there was talk of a possible 'group' game here and I don't think I saw it materialize. So I wanted to let anyone interested to know that I'm running a Group Game Event through Meetup.com (New Jersey Devils Hockey Fans meetup group) for the closing game of regular season on April 11th!! I haven't seen any ticket deals yet for this game so this could be one of the last discount offers of regular season before playoff price increases. There is no group code to use since I'm running it thru my group and handling payments thru Paypal or Amazon Payments. Or for anyone who'd like to pay me direct and save the $2.50 fee, you can email me and arrange something. I'm opening it up to anyone as long as they pay ahead of time.

Here are the details: :idea:

New Jersey Devils Hockey Fans Meetup Offer

4/11 Devils v. Carolina @ 1PM - Fan Appreciation Day!

$65 Balcony seats for $47.50 ($45 + $2.50 fee)

Deadline to order is @ 3/25!

NO GROUP CODE NEEDED! You don't have to be a member.. see below!

Click Here if you belong to Meetup.com - Devils v. Carolina - April 11th ** GROUP GAME **

OR email me direct for more info if you aren't a meetup member!

See you at the game!

:gd:

Edited by JerseyGirl71

So I was going thru my pile of mail and tossing the junk when I decided to actually read my AAA Paper. found this offer inside it!! :boogie:

AAA Special Offers - $65 tickets for $35! Balcony seating...

Devils vs. Carolina Hurricanes

Sat, March 28th @ 7pm

AND

Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lighting

Fri, Apr 3rd @ 7pm

for online ordering, email jtierney@newjerseydevils.com and you'll receive an email invite to purchase tix

or print and mail the following offer!!!

AAA Order Form

So I was going thru my pile of mail and tossing the junk when I decided to actually read my AAA Paper. found this offer inside it!! :boogie:

AAA Special Offers - $65 tickets for $35! Balcony seating...

Devils vs. Carolina Hurricanes

Sat, March 28th @ 7pm

AND

Devils vs. Tampa Bay Lighting

Fri, Apr 3rd @ 7pm

for online ordering, email jtierney@newjerseydevils.com and you'll receive an email invite to purchase tix

or print and mail the following offer!!!

AAA Order Form

Thanks for posting.

Devils @ Islanders...

All tickets are half off if you enter "tuscan" in the promotions and special offers box. you can sit on the glass for 60 bux even though the glass seats suck there...

I'll be out there. Invade the Island!

Hi all!

I know there was talk of a possible 'group' game here and I don't think I saw it materialize. So I wanted to let anyone interested to know that I'm running a Group Game Event through Meetup.com (New Jersey Devils Hockey Fans meetup group) for the closing game of regular season on April 11th!! I haven't seen any ticket deals yet for this game so this could be one of the last discount offers of regular season before playoff price increases. There is no group code to use since I'm running it thru my group and handling payments thru Paypal or Amazon Payments. Or for anyone who'd like to pay me direct and save the $2.50 fee, you can email me and arrange something. I'm opening it up to anyone as long as they pay ahead of time.

Here are the details: :idea:

New Jersey Devils Hockey Fans Meetup Offer

4/11 Devils v. Carolina @ 1PM - Fan Appreciation Day!

$65 Balcony seats for $47.50 ($45 + $2.50 fee)

Deadline to order is @ 3/25!

NO GROUP CODE NEEDED! You don't have to be a member.. see below!

Click Here if you belong to Meetup.com - Devils v. Carolina - April 11th ** GROUP GAME **

OR email me direct for more info if you aren't a meetup member!

See you at the game!

:gd:

Has anyone from this board bit on that offer? I already have tix to that game -- upper-level table seats, so I might be sitting nearby, unless you're on the opposite end.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.