Discount Ticket Offers '08-'09

thelastonealive

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you'd love to have a guy you scarcely know over the internet and his friend join you for the experience, yes? :evil:

I expect a full detailed report, the suites are the last mystery to me at the Rock.

ha. this is a corporate trip for me w/ columbia bank. not sure im allowed to have fun. ill report back afterwards!!

Nothing besides for the family pack so far as I can tell.

I was hoping for something for 1/2 against Montreal, but I fear I may wind up paying full price that evening. :(

I received one of those Ticketmaster emails offering a AAA discount for the Canadiens game.

No deals for Friday's game vs. Canadiens Jan. 2, 09 ??

checked ebay and only about 3 listings ...

seems odd, usually there are a zillion ways to get a decent deal on tix

Parise looked awesome last night, 2 goals .. but the fancy stickwork he did on the Blues D, then nailed the post with the shot.. was sick! Lock this kid up forever, LOU!

Just picked up two for Sunday against the Sens. So I'll be there tomorrow night against the Habs in a lux box, and then Sunday up in 215 haha...

I'm glad to have made it to every home game except the Boston game over Christmas break. Even made it to a Flyers Avs game and the Devs Rags at the Garden.

Hey Everyone,

I was at an SHU game recently and took a look at a Devils pocket schedule and saw the game against the Kings for 2/7/09. Anyone know if there is any discount code for that game?

Pretty sweet to catch a Devils game and see Kopitar play at the same time.

Thanks in advance.

Apparently I'm listed with group sales now. I just got an email asking me if I want discounted Montreal tickets (1/21) to email the Devils back. :noclue::rolleyes:

See now I have yet to see any e-mails from the Devils all year regarding discount tickets. Did you buy tickets using a discount code this year? Or through one of the e-mail based ones? I could have swore I did earlier this season, but maybe not.

That or they're mad at me over this thread. :noclue:

See now I have yet to see any e-mails from the Devils all year regarding discount tickets. Did you buy tickets using a discount code this year? Or through one of the e-mail based ones? I could have swore I did earlier this season, but maybe not.

That or they're mad at me over this thread. :noclue:

I did both. Sometimes I have at least 3 offers for the same game from the different associations my family belongs to. Sometimes the cheapest comes after I already ordered the tickets. :saddevil:

BTW I also signed up for the Holiday plan.

I think it's been about 8-10 games now that I ordered from these offers. :doh1:

Edited by Rock

I did both. Sometimes I have at least 3 offers for the same game from the different associations my family belongs to. Sometimes the cheapest comes after I already ordered the tickets. :saddevil:

BTW I also signed up for the Holiday plan.

I think it's been about 8-10 games now that I ordered from these offers. :doh1:

Crap. I needa find an offer for a game I can actually go to and get my e-mail in there, lol. Problem is most of the ones I've seen are games I can't make.

That's what drives me most nuts about not seeing any offers yet this year - we're associated with just about everything expect Boy Scouts - my mother's a state employee, both my parents are EMTs, we're all AAA members, my mother worked for BCBS, I'm a student at an NJ state college...Most of the codes last year I actually received in the mail rather than hunting them down. Oh well.

Apparently I'm listed with group sales now. I just got an email asking me if I want discounted Montreal tickets (1/21) to email the Devils back. :noclue::rolleyes:

I got this e-mail too. I got it just because I'm signed up for the Devils fan mail/newsletter through the Devils Web site. It's "save $30 per ticket." PM me for details.

I got this e-mail too. I got it just because I'm signed up for the Devils fan mail/newsletter through the Devils Web site. It's "save $30 per ticket." PM me for details.

I got the email too. I must've signed up for that Devils fan mail/newsletter at some point. I have signed up for a lot of those type-things in the past. Last season, I went to many of those discounted games. But I know I haven't ordered any discounted games this season, and I don't have any ticket packages.

I've gotten all the e-mails this year too, I think I signed up both on the Devils' web site and Ticketmaster and have an account on file with the Devils though the most I've ever bought through it is a flex plan I think.

There aren't many tickets left for the Boston game (in the discount seats), that seems to be a hot ticket in general.

Crap. I needa find an offer for a game I can actually go to and get my e-mail in there, lol. Problem is most of the ones I've seen are games I can't make.

That's what drives me most nuts about not seeing any offers yet this year - we're associated with just about everything expect Boy Scouts - my mother's a state employee, both my parents are EMTs, we're all AAA members, my mother worked for BCBS, I'm a student at an NJ state college...Most of the codes last year I actually received in the mail rather than hunting them down. Oh well.

me too.. there must be certain email lists that I'm NOT on. hmph! tho I did get the recent emailed on from Devils Group Sales... i think I got on that list thru either inquiring about buying season tix the past two seasons or possibly thru buying them thru the fanclub group sale offer because I think they forward my info to the Devs Group Sales dept. :noclue: i guess it's all in who ya know! LOL

BTW.. i didn't see this posted and not sure if it should be passed on but it doesn't have any codes, ask for a membership # or it or say I cant forward it... :uni:

Fanclub deal for 2/15 - $65 for $38... has to be pd by check and mailed in by 2/12 tho... (i think is how I get on the group sales lists!)

http://www.devilsfanclub.org/pages/DFC021509.pdf

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.