Happy Birthday Peperkorn

Devilish34

:dance::koolaid::dance: PK!!! Happy Happy Happy Burfday! :dance::koolaid::dance:

Thanks you guys! ^_^

I got ... umm.. some weird movie Superstar and also Dodgeball...

WTF? I have no idea what my husband was thinking. He said he was getting me comedies to cheer me up -- he stopped at Walmart on the way home... I LOATH that type of stuff... (for the most part). I want to see Dodgeball though... that actually looks like it might be funny!

I locked my keys in the car at the Library... first time ever I've done that. And my neighbor drove me home and had a spare key to let me in the house - the groceries I had in the back seat did NOT go bad thank goodness.

Thanks you guys! ^_^

WTF? I have no idea what my husband was thinking. He said he was getting me comedies to cheer me up -- he stopped at Walmart on the way home... I LOATH that type of stuff... (for the most part). I want to see Dodgeball though... that actually looks like it might be funny!

I locked my keys in the car at the Library... first time ever I've done that. And my neighbor drove me home and had a spare key to let me in the house - the groceries I had in the back seat did NOT go bad thank goodness.

"L" is for love

Thanks you guys! ^_^

Hah, Superstar? Wait, why do you need cheering up? All down about growing older and pushing 100?

People still go to the library?