NFL Week 3

CRASHER

Is Ronnie Brown human?

I love Dan Henning as our OC. Dan Marino is not the best QB of all-time. RONNIE BROWN IS! 5 times direct snap as the QB, 5 touchdowns! Unbelievable.

Also, I get a bye week on top of this. I'll be talking about this game for 2 weeks.

Did they prove you wrong CRASHER?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants were lucky to win today. Weren't they favored by like 13 or so. Better play better next week.

hey were they lucky? Bengals played them tough. Bengals have good talent on the offensive side of the ball, Palmer, TJ, C. Johnson, c. perry.... Eli and the offense never quit and kept the bengals working hard.... in the end the better team won. :P

and by the way, the giants dont play next week.. LOL

Oh yeah, those browns didn't stand a chance. The "#1 defense" has stopped the Bengals and the Browns.... YAY baltimore... :rolleyes:

Beat them by the same score as this years purported Super Bowl champion Dallas Cowboys and certainly the Giants would differ about the Bengal Offense.

Can't wait for December.

Cowboys won but it looked like the Packers didn't really show up and put up much of a fight.... and I really think the Cowboys got a gift from the NFL because they got to play in Green Bay in Sept., try December or January...

Cowboys won but it looked like the Packers didn't really show up and put up much of a fight.... and I really think the Cowboys got a gift from the NFL because they got to play in Green Bay in Sept., try December or January...

don't you dare even think about talking about other teams "gifts" with your schedule :P

Keep in mind. Cowboys were a 13-3 team, Giants were a 10-6 team.... .

so?

Look who the 6-10 team in the division had to start with this year (St. Louis, at Dallas and Pittsburgh)... that's a rough start... ok two of the three are.....

By that logic the Giants should not have even bothered coming to GB for the NFC Championship game.

Regardless, the Boys got the "W" and potentially home field advantage in the playoffs against GB if it comes to that.

This was a big game and one team was more prepared than the other. Nice victory for the Cowboys.

By that logic the Giants should not have even bothered coming to GB for the NFC Championship game.

Regardless, the Boys got the "W" and potentially home field advantage in the playoffs against GB if it comes to that.

This was a big game and one team was more prepared than the other. Nice victory for the Cowboys.

not sure what the first statement means, BUT you are correct they got the win.... Same can also be said for the Giants.... A win is a win... It doesnt matter how or where you play, a win is a win.... In today's NFL, any team can beat any team on any given Sunday. Look at how the Dolphins beat up on the Patriots... No brady but basically the same defense at Foxboro... Except for maybe the rams, any team can beat almost anyone, in any week... lol

Looks like the Giants vs Cowboys games are turning out to be HUGE games later this year... Of course Some cowboy fans might think that they will be "automatic" wins for the cowboys, but in reality it wont be easy. Should be a good race this year. After the seahawks the Giants get a tougher schedule, so we'll see where we stand.

When I heard Bill Cowher say during the highlights...the first place Buffalo Bills....even in September...allow me to enjoy that just for a moment....(while it lasts!) :P

Please, you wimped out of even WATCHING it as it happened.... one field goal and he's running for the soccer fields.... disgrace :P

Please, you wimped out of even WATCHING it as it happened.... one field goal and he's running for the soccer fields.... disgrace :P

I did no go to the soccer fields..CMON SOCCER FIELDS!! That was the Raider fan who came over afterwards to watch the game....waiting for a few hours, and having some beers, and seeing the anguish on the Raiders fans face, now THAT was worth the wait!! :evil:

not sure what the first statement means

You made the comment that the Cowboys would have lost to Green Bay if they played in January. The implication was that the Packers are unbeatable at home in January/December.

The Giants beat them in the NFC Championship game in GB in weather conditions that surely would have heavily favored the Packers.

By the way: Go Bills Go!!!

The Giants beat them in the NFC Championship game in GB in weather conditions that surely would have heavily favored the Packers.

I'm not too sure about that anymore... now that you actually see the Packer offense run as it was DESIGNED to be it's clearly a pass-first offense to make way for the run (a Patriots-light offense)... and that's not the kinda offense you want to be running in sub-zero frosty weather....

Looking at both teams I'd say nasty weather favors the team with the superior power-running game

(now don't get me wrong I think this Dallas team has the weapons and playmakers to beat you anyway they need to as built)

You made the comment that the Cowboys would have lost to Green Bay if they played in January. The implication was that the Packers are unbeatable at home in January/December.

I didn't mean the packers would be unbeatable, but tougher to play IN Green Bay in December or January because of the weather conditions.... And I didn't come right out and say the cowboys would lose in Green Bay if it was a different date, I meant it might be tougher and maybe harder in different weather conditions. Can Romo play in 0 degree weather, in snow? has he ever? What is Romo's record in cold weather?

The Packers are very beatable as the Giants did last year. but Field and weather conditions always effect players on both sides of the field.

I'm not too sure about that anymore... now that you actually see the Packer offense run as it was DESIGNED to be it's clearly a pass-first offense to make way for the run (a Patriots-light offense)... and that's not the kinda offense you want to be running in sub-zero frosty weather....

Looking at both teams I'd say nasty weather favors the team with the superior power-running game

(now don't get me wrong I think this Dallas team has the weapons and playmakers to beat you anyway they need to as built)

Exactly. Outdoor stadiums is all about the run in January (Patriots the only exception).