NFL Week 3

CRASHER

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical, we neuter Favre in the first two weeks and always run then we let him go into one of his psycho modes and never run this week. Mangini and Schott have got to find the happy medium.

I didn't expect to win this week anyway, but the Jets better get their act together and win next week or forget about even the playoffs let alone the division.

Edited by Hasan4978

Christ, another TD..

I expected them to lose this game, but I just wanted it to be close and competitive

The defense totally quit. Is it ALL Jenkins being out. We can't tackle again.

guys running wide open in the secondary

Edited by '7'

It's amusing a week after the Jets refused to throw the ball from the three yard line, they refuse to run it inside the half-yard line on a two-point conversion after Favre just threw a pick on the last one. At least Favre got some garbagetime yards and scores so Kornheiser and the media can be happy :P

Edited by Hasan4978

We will find out a lot about the Jets in the next 5-6 weeks, when their schedule lightens up a bit and we will see if the Jets win 5 of 6 or something to that effect.

Last night was a VERY bad spot for the Jets: The Chargers coming off a game where they were flat our RIPPED off, they were in a must win situation. Jets have concerns, but the season isn't over.

With only SIX teams at 2-1 or 3-0 in the AFC

I'd say no one's really out of it yet... and besides Denver, no one in the AFC is really overwhelming.... case in point, the Ravens are 2-0, that's a damning statement on the AFC!

I'd say no one's really out of it yet... and besides Denver, no one in the AFC is really overwhelming.... case in point, the Ravens are 2-0, that's a damning statement on the AFC!

There is only 2 3-0 NFC teams and we all know who they are.... ;)

Ravens are 2-0 with the leagues best defense and a bruising running game.

LOVE the job that Cam Cameron is doing with a rookie QB.

Ravens are 2-0 with the leagues best defense and a bruising running game.

LOVE the job that Cam Cameron is doing with a rookie QB.

So they're doing it dressed as the Tennesse Titans???

Then again your penchant to overrate talent shows in that 0-3 start :evil:

ESPNEWS reports.

Raiders coach Lane Kiffin was not fired yesterday by Raiders owner Al Davis, so he lives for another week in the NFL.

Rams bench QB Mark Buldger and will start Trent Green this weekend vs. the Bills.

Steelers RB Willie Parker is out for this Monday nights game vs. the Ravens.

Edited by SatansDevils

0-3 start has more to do with my first two draft picks getting hurt.

and bad mid-round picks... ANYONE who knows anything about fantasy football, the starting picks are NICE but champions are made in the late rounds and waiver wires!!

I had one draft with Brady, Burelson and Braylon Edwards.... that team is 2-1, thanks to smart mid-round quality selections B )

It appears that the Giants will miss their top WR for the Seattle game as Burress is suspended for for going AWOL or MIA on the team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3606150

Burress suspended for failure to appear, not returning calls

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Super Bowl star Plaxico Burress was suspended for one game by the New York Giants on Wednesday for an undisclosed violation of team rules.

General manager Jerry Reese and coach Tom Coughlin informed Burress of the suspension Wednesday morning before the team held a bye-week practice.

According to Fox Sports, which first reported the suspension on its Web site on Wednesday, Burress did not report to the team facility as expected on Monday and did not return phone calls from the team seeking an explanation.

The suspension takes effect immediately, meaning Burress will miss the Giants (3-0) game against the Seattle Seahawks on Oct. 5.