The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

A couple of items I've noted.

On the McAmmond White Set 1 there appeared to be a horizontal repair on his left shoulder above and toward the front of the 11. Looked to be about 2 ish inches long. I noticed it during his celebration of his 2nd goal in Atlanta. It looks like it was purchased from Meigray already. I hope it went to someone on here.

In the calendar from the Devs the 2 pictures of Bergfors show him using Gionta's gloves.

• 2 weeks later...

Do not give up hope, but be prepared to spend big if one is available. I mean $1500+. He is a much sought after player in the collecting circles and I would suspect some of his stuff is actually in Sweden with their collectors.

$1,500 for Sundstrom!?!?!?!?!? I highly doubt that.

Also, I doubt a lot of stuff is in Sweden. It's the Finns that are the crazy collectors not the Swedes.

$1,500 for Sundstrom!?!?!?!?!? I highly doubt that.

Also, I doubt a lot of stuff is in Sweden. It's the Finns that are the crazy collectors not the Swedes.

I did mean to say the Finns Oldtimer. Welcome aboard. I feel like we have met before. Something familiar about your postings.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes it does

I was afraid of that.

The jersey you own is not a game worn 94-95 Bruce Driver from the 1995 playoffs.

I am afraid the shirt you own is called a "CC Special". It is a fake.

The Devils did not wear the 94-95 Playoff set in the 1995 playoffs. Being a strike shortened season, they wore one set. The 94-95 Playoff set was used as the 1st set in the 95-96 season.

Who did you buy this from? Please PM me if you do not wish to discuss it in public.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

this thread should be brought back! We should start a little registry showing who owns what game worn's and pictures.. thought it would be kind of cool to have something like that.. i don't know all there is to know about game worn's but Iam new to the hobby and want to get involved further. Lets bring this thread back and get some good old game worn discussion going here!

this thread should be brought back! We should start a little registry showing who owns what game worn's and pictures.. thought it would be kind of cool to have something like that.. i don't know all there is to know about game worn's but Iam new to the hobby and want to get involved further. Lets bring this thread back and get some good old game worn discussion going here!

Here are the jerseys currently in my collection:

Brian Gionta 2003 SCF white (with Cup patch, worn in Games 1, 2, and 5 of the '03 Finals)

Jeff Friesen 2003 SCF red (with Cup patch, worn in games 3 and 4 of the '03 Finals)

Oleg Tverdovsky 2003 SCF red (with Cup patch, worn in games 3 and 4 of the '03 Finals)

Tommy Albelin 2003 SCF red (with Cup patch, worn in games 3 and 4 of the '03 Finals)

Travis Zajac 07-08 with Prudential Center Opening Night patch

Travis Zajac 06-07 (with 25th anniversary patch, worn in NHL debut)

Patrik Elias 08-09 white

Jason Arnott 10-11 white

Petr Sykora 97-98 white

Sergei Brylin 00-01 red

Turner Stevenson 02-03 white

Pascal Rheaume 02-03 red

Scott Clemmensen 01-02 red (worn in NHL debut)

Brad Lukowich 06-07 white (with 25th anniversary patch)

Brad Bombardir 99-00 white (with NHL2000 patch, name on back removed)

Mike Rupp 03-04 preseason red

John Madden 03-04 preseason white

Jamie Langenbrunner 03-04 preseason white

Tommy Albelin 03-04 preseason red

Ken Daneyko 91-93 preseason white (old red and green colors)

Jim McKenzie 00-01 preseason white

Karel Rachunek 07-08 red

Alexander Vasyunov 10-11 red

Jordan Parise 06-07 preseason red

Stephen Gionta 05-06 River Rats red (AHL Debut)

Pascal Rheaume 05-06 River Rats white

Frank Breault 92-93 Utica Devils red

David Emma 92-93 Utica Devils white

Erik Rasmussen 06-07 Lowell Devils white

Alex Urbom 10-11 Albany Devils red

Darcy Zajac 10-11 Albany Devils white (also worn by Salmela and Leaderer)

Kelly Zajac 11-12 Albany Devils red (also worn by Mills, Henrique, and Josefson)

Mike McKenna 10-11 Albany Devils white

Brad Mills 09-10 Trenton Devils red

Ryan Ginand 09-10 Trenton Devils white

I still have a fairly small collection:

10-11 Zubrus red Set 3

08-09 White white set 2

08-09 Greene white set 1

??-?? Lowell Devils Brooks Red Set ?  (I have to go verify this when I am home as I forgot the details.  I believe it is from the 06-07 season)

99-00 White ProPlayer practice-used white Practice jersey - NNOB

87-88 Utica Devils White Huscroft (NOBR)  (bought this from an individual who lives in the Utica area.  Claims he bought it from the team directly and from the research and advice I have received from more experienced collectors this seems to be the real deal.  Still doing research on it but believe it is from 87-88 season due to tagging)

That's pretty much my collection off the top of my head.  I will have to go check through it to see if I am missing any as I have a feeling I might be.

nice man, i was thinking about picking up a zubrus during the meigray sale but towards the end the last one they had that was half off sold so i went for an elias that i came across. Hoping to be able to find a deal on a zubrus during the game worn fall auction.

Edited by Sik02gt

Here's my collection so far:

07-08 Colin White red Set 3

12-13 Andy Greene white Set 1

06-07 Paul Martin red Set 1(25th anniversary jersey)

08-09 Danius Zubrus white Set 1

09-10 Brian Rolston red Set 2

10-11 Jamie Langenbrunner white Set 1 with C

08-09 Mike Rupp white Set 3

09-10 Travis Zajac red Set 2

03-04 Jay Pandolfo Preseason

01-02 Turner Stevenson white set 2

11-12 Keith Kinkaid Albany Devils white

And still looking to add to the collection

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.