The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

and he was $1200... I like wearing my jerseys and those things are huge or I would think about scooping one myself.. same for zubrus I wanted to scoop one of hus but he wears a 58+ and my regular 58 is pretty big on me I think the plus would just be a dress

and he was $1200... I like wearing my jerseys and those things are huge or I would think about scooping one myself.. same for zubrus I wanted to scoop one of hus but he wears a 58+ and my regular 58 is pretty big on me I think the plus would just be a dress

Yeah I got a Zubrus last year and he wears a 58+.  On me it is gigantic and im a hair under 6'0.

Does anyone know if the Devils will be wearing a new set for retro night tomorrow or if they will be using one the SS sets with just the SS patch covered a la Islanders when they wore their SS jersey in other games this season?

Mystery until warmups tomorrow....

I thought all of the stadium series jerseys went somewhere.. 1st period were sold to the public one of the othet 2 periods the players kept and the remaining period either 2nd or 3rd were auctioned on nhl.com... I was going to call meigray and ask what the deal was but never got around to it

I thought all of the stadium series jerseys went somewhere.. 1st period were sold to the public one of the othet 2 periods the players kept and the remaining period either 2nd or 3rd were auctioned on nhl.com... I was going to call meigray and ask what the deal was but never got around to it

Yeah for the SS jerseys, they had 4 sets: Warmups went to NHLPA, 1st period went to NHL (which was auctioned off), 2nd period went to the team (so for the Devils the ones you see listed on Meigray for a ton of money) and 3rd period went to the player.  Therefore there are 2 sets of jerseys left.

I have a feeling the Devils will wear one of those 2 sets with the patch covered up like the Islanders did a month or so ago.

found out that meigray currently does not know themselves what the deal is going to be for the retro jerseys that were worn last night.. they will either be auctioned or sold at fixed prices.

Thanks and good to know that they will be at least sold.

I'm just wondering right now if I should hold off on a purchase I was planning to make soon and instead put that money towards getting a retro GW.  There were a couple of jerseys recently (neither GW) that piqued my interest but I think I may hold off on those now.

i had really wanted to get an idea on some prices but they had zero information on anything regarding the retros.. depending on how theyre priced will determine wether or not i will be able to scoop one up.. im sure they will be more then what they normally are for each player right?

i had really wanted to get an idea on some prices but they had zero information on anything regarding the retros.. depending on how theyre priced will determine wether or not i will be able to scoop one up.. im sure they will be more then what they normally are for each player right?

Depends.  If it is straight pricing through Meigray then it will cost an arm and a leg for everyone.  If it is auction through the NHL but supplied by Meigray then the prices will probably be more reasonable as only the bigger name players get stupid expensive.

who has the biggest collection here?.. we should all post up pictures of our collections..although i just started in this hobby about a year ago and only have 3 game worns i dont think thats considered much of a collection, but i enjoy seeing everyones stuff.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.