The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

13 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I missed out on that...what were they going for?  

They started at $225 each, which was a bit more than I wanted to spend on any of them.  I can check and see what they went for eventually.

Edit: Here are the prices

Player Size  Price 
Senn, Gilles 58G  $ 610.00
Foote, Nolan 58  $ 532.69
Mitens, Marek 58G  $ 484.00
Holtz, Alexander 56  $ 475.00
Maltsev, Mikhail 58  $ 405.00
Cormier, Evan 58G  $ 404.11
White, Colton 56  $ 395.00
Bahl, Kevin 58  $ 375.00
Groleau, Jeremy 58  $ 355.00
Greer, AJ 58  $ 355.00
Clarke, Graeme 56  $ 355.00
Dell, Aaron 58G  $ 345.10
Street, Ben 56  $ 326.00
Carrick, Connor 54  $ 305.00
Boqvist, Jesper 56  $ 305.00
Merkley, Nick 54  $ 300.00
Thompson, Tyce 56  $ 295.00
Walsh, Reilly 54  $ 295.00
Darcy, Cameron 56  $ 280.00
Thomson, Ben 58  $ 280.00
Tennyson, Matt 56  $ 265.00
St. Denis, Travis 54  $ 260.00
Okhotyuk, Nikita 56  $ 256.00
Jacobs, Joshua 56  $ 255.00
Studenic, Marian 56  $ 255.00
Schmelzer, Ryan 56  $ 255.00
Seney, Brett 54  $ 255.00
Vukojevic, Michael 58  $ 255.00
Schnarr, Nate 58  $ 242.50
Zetterlund, Fabian 56  $ 242.50
Gignac, Brandon 56  $ 240.50
Hellickson, Matthew 56  $ 232.50
Koules, Miles 56  $ 232.50
Mascot 52  $ 227.50
Martel, Danick 54  $ 227.50
Talvitie, Aarne 54  $ 225.00
Quenneville, David 54  $ 225.00
Edited by DevsMan84

A belated thanks to DM84 for posting that info.

I probably would've considered Holtz, Bahl, or Okhotyuk.

I still wish I'd snagged a black Maxim Balmochnykh Albany River Rats jersey, instead of the batwings Ahonen I eventually gave to you.  Just for the craziness of that last name alone...it's basically "Balmo + a sh!tload of randomly-chosen consonants"

I know some people bought multiples from the Bing Alt GI auction.  I was tempted at one point, but I didn't bother due to not really being into GI's unless I can wear them and I didn't want to spend $225+ for that honor.  If I did take a stab at it, based on size and price alone, I would have liked to grab that Zetterlund.

20 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

I know some people bought multiples from the Bing Alt GI auction.  I was tempted at one point, but I didn't bother due to not really being into GI's unless I can wear them and I didn't want to spend $225+ for that honor.  If I did take a stab at it, based on size and price alone, I would have liked to grab that Zetterlund.

I put it out on Reddit that I would be interested in a goalie jersey if anyone knows who bought them. If either of you fine gentlemen hear of one becoming available, preferably on the lower end of the price spectrum, lmk. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my GW Reverse Retro Bastian (size 58)…amazing, the difference between an legit Adidas on-ice jersey and an “authentic”.  I bought an authentic RR Hischier a while back, and if the materials used on the GW RR represent an “A” grade (scale from A to F of course), I’d say the authentic is right around a B-.  It’s not bad, but everything is just notably cheaper/lighter/thinner all-around…just “lesser”.  The divots on the shoulder yokes look especially different…much more pronounced on the real deal.  The real deal definitely feels more sturdy to wear, with the authentic being more comfortable, due to feeling softer/a little less rigid.   

Really wish some kind of “Elite” line was made available for purchase…would be nice to able to nab a legit Adidas jersey without having to go the GW or GI route.  Doubt it ever happens though.  

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

8 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Just got my GW Reverse Retro Bastian (size 58)…amazing, the difference between an legit Adidas on-ice jersey and an “authentic”.  I bought an authentic RR Hischier a while back, and if the materials used on the GW RR represent an “A” grade (scale from A to F of course), I’d say the authentic is right around a B-.  It’s not bad, but everything is just notably cheaper/lighter/thinner all-around…just “lesser”.  The divots on the shoulder yokes look especially different…much more pronounced on the real deal.  The real deal definitely feels more sturdy to wear, with the authentic being more comfortable, due to feeling softer/a little less rigid.   

Really wish some kind of “Elite” line was made available for purchase…would be nice to able to nab a legit Adidas jersey without having to go the GW or GI route.  Doubt it ever happens though.  

Nice!  Did you check the little pouch on the shoulder where they have the player tracker?  I thought that was neat.

Yeah the difference between a legit on-ice Adidas and an "authentic" is pretty stark.  Frankly, I think the "authentics" Adidas sell shameful.  They are pretty much those old Reebok premier replicas with a sh!tty fight strap sewn in but cost twice as much as a premier.  The Fanatics replicas are even worse but thankfully I was able to snag an old Hall one for $18-20 at TJ Maxx recently.

As long as people keep buying the Adidas "authentics" and are fine with them,, the less incentive Adidas has to make the on-ice ones available for sale.

I don’t kid myself…even if Adidas ever DID make the on-ice jerseys available, the price point would probably be so high that most fans would say “Screw it, I’ll just go with the not-so-authentics, close enough.”  So as long as the “authentics” are out there as is, they’ll still sell very well.

But it would be QUITE nice if Adidas would just sell the real deals too…there would absolutely be a market for them.  I’m guessing 10-15% of jersey buyers would be interested…enough to release limited quantities for purchase.  

On 7/9/2021 at 4:28 PM, DevsMan84 said:

They are pretty much those old Reebok premier replicas with a sh!tty fight strap sewn in but cost twice as much as a premier.

I often take issue with this description because of the absolute sh!t consistency of a Premier. I had one (once) and I wore it for an hour and it developed a million little pulls all over it from where it came into contact with anything. It looked almost like it was so worn it should be thrown away after a day. I didn't catch it on anything, but anything that was even a little abrasive (as evidenced from wear in a seat belt pattern) would leave a million tiny pulls.

The Adidas "authentic" jerseys are just as sh!tty but in a different way. That material is like armor compared to a Premier. Its super stiff, inflexible, and completely uncomfortable. 

Anyone who has one and then gets an on-ice jersey is always like "oh, so THAT is the difference". 

On 7/9/2021 at 8:19 AM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Just got my GW Reverse Retro Bastian (size 58)…

I'm just saying, pictures should be customary...nice pickup! I am still very happy with my Blackwood as well. I honestly thought the RR's would be very hard to get as there would be a lot of people vying for them, it turned out easier than I thought. All it took was a ton of money lol. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I often take issue with this description because of the absolute sh!t consistency of a Premier. I had one (once) and I wore it for an hour and it developed a million little pulls all over it from where it came into contact with anything. It looked almost like it was so worn it should be thrown away after a day. I didn't catch it on anything, but anything that was even a little abrasive (as evidenced from wear in a seat belt pattern) would leave a million tiny pulls.

The Adidas "authentic" jerseys are just as sh!tty but in a different way. That material is like armor compared to a Premier. Its super stiff, inflexible, and completely uncomfortable. 

Anyone who has one and then gets an on-ice jersey is always like "oh, so THAT is the difference". 

I'm just saying, pictures should be customary...nice pickup! I am still very happy with my Blackwood as well. I honestly thought the RR's would be very hard to get as there would be a lot of people vying for them, it turned out easier than I thought. All it took was a ton of money lol. 

The vector-era premiers were actually pretty good.  I feel like the wordmark era premiers got a bit cheaper and more inconsistent overall.  I still think Indo-Edges are better than the current Indo-Adidas that are being sold as "authentic."

5 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

The vector-era premiers were actually pretty good.  I feel like the wordmark era premiers got a bit cheaper and more inconsistent overall.  I still think Indo-Edges are better than the current Indo-Adidas that are being sold as "authentic."

I think the one I had was a vector, but I forget. It was a Kovy jersey so I definitely blocked it out. 

There is no question that the Indo-Edge were better than the Indo-Adidas are. Honestly I didn’t find the Indo-Edge to be so bad, just not accurate. Never owned one though, just saw them in the Devils Den. 

12 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I think the one I had was a vector, but I forget. It was a Kovy jersey so I definitely blocked it out. 

There is no question that the Indo-Edge were better than the Indo-Adidas are. Honestly I didn’t find the Indo-Edge to be so bad, just not accurate. Never owned one though, just saw them in the Devils Den. 

The only Indo-Edge I ever owned was the one Driver wore in the 3rd period of the 1995 20th anniversary reunion alumni game.

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

The only Indo-Edge I ever owned was the one Driver wore in the 3rd period of the 1995 20th anniversary reunion alumni game.

Well that makes sense. That you owned it, not that they outfitted team alumni with a cheap jersey lol. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Well that makes sense. That you owned it, not that they outfitted team alumni with a cheap jersey lol. 

Honestly, I am not all that surprised lol.  It was an "old-timers" game that was essentially a glorified scrimmage.  Pretty much every single one they auctioned was clean as could be.

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

Honestly, I am not all that surprised lol.  It was an "old-timers" game that was essentially a glorified scrimmage.  Pretty much every single one they auctioned was clean as could be.

Oh it’s not surprising. I just feel like if you are going to do a showcase type event with your alumni on the ice, use on-ice jerseys!

• 3 weeks later...

Meigray Summer Sale starts in a couple of hours.

MeiGray's 2021 Summer Sale Begins Friday, July 30
SALE PRICES WILL BE HONORED BEGINNING AT 5PM ET

MEIGRAY’S 2021 SUMMER SALE

Terms and Conditions - Please Read Carefully
· Sale ends Monday, September 6 at 11:59 PM ET.
· Orders will be shipped in the order they are received.
· Online orders are encouraged to ensure availability. Sale prices will be posted in our e-commerce store. 
· MULTIPLE SALE OPTIONS MAY NOT BE COMBINED ON A SINGLE JERSEY.
· DISCOUNT COUPONS MAY NOT BE USED FOR SUMMER SALE.
· THIS SALE CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER SALE.
· IF PAYING BY CHECK/MONEY ORDER, PAYMENT MUST BE POSTMARKED WITHIN 48 HOURS. PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE HELD 15 BUSINESS DAYS TO CLEAR.
· NO LAYAWAYS. PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED. ALL SALES FINAL. NO RETURNS.
· MGG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, ASTERISK OMISSIONS ON CONSIGNMENT ITEMS. EVERY SALE ITEM IS SUBJECT TO MGG APPROVAL.
· 2020-21 JERSEYS and EQUIPMENT, CONNOR MCDAVID AND ALEX OVECHKIN GAME-USED and GAME-ISSUED ITEMS, CLEARANCE ITEMS, CONSIGNMENTS (marked with an *), & ITEMS SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED ARE NOT ON SALE.
· CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE NOT COMPLETED PRE-ORDER PAYMENTS, OUTSTANDING ORDERS, OR ARE BEHIND IN LAYAWAY PAYMENTS MUST SETTLE THEIR BALANCES BEFORE BEING ELIGIBLE TO ORDER FROM SUMMER SALE.

NHL-MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (meigray.com)
· Take 20% off any regular-season and/or Stanley Cup Playoffs jersey from 2019-20.
· Take 30% off any regular-season, playoffs, or Stanley Cup Final game-worn jersey from 2002-03 through 2018-19.
· Take 20% off any game-issued, training camp, preseason or practice jersey from 2002-03 through 2019-20.
· Take 20% off any Boston, Dallas, Columbus, Nashville, New Jersey, Philadelphia and Washington equipment from 2019-20 or earlier.
· Take 20% off any game or goal puck in stock from 2019-20 or earlier.

2007-2008 through 2019-20 NBA & MGG PROGRAM TEAMS (nbagameworn.com)
· Take 50% off any game-worn jersey in stock from 2007-08 through 2013-14.
· Take 20% off any game-worn jersey in stock from 2014-15 through 2019-20.
· Take 20% off any game-issued jersey or any other game-worn item.

NWHL-MGG (meigray.com)
· Take 20% off any item in stock from 2019-20 or earlier.

AHL-MGG (meigray.com)
· Take 50% off any MeiGray-owned AHL jersey in stock.

ECHL-MGG (meigray.com)
·Take 10% off any 2014-15 or earlier ECHL-MGG program jersey in stock.
·Take 20% off any MARVEL or DC-themed jersey or pair of socks in stock from 2019-20 or earlier.

New York Jets, Philadelphia Eagles, San Diego Chargers and Washington Redskins (meigray.com)
· Take 10% off any item in stock.

USTA-MGG Match-Used Authentication Program (meigray.com)
· Take 40% off any Match-used Ball, Autographed Photo, Autographed ball, or framed and autographed display piece in stock.

ALL OTHER ITEMS … SEE SOMETHING YOU WANT? MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER, AND MEIGRAY WILL RESPOND WITH AN ACCEPTANCE, A REJECTION, OR A COUNTER-OFFER WITHIN 72 HOURS

Might revisit Meigray sometime later, for a Hamilton jersey.  My RR Bastian (so long Nathan, we hardly knew ye!) is probably going to be it for a while.  

40 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Might revisit Meigray sometime later, for a Hamilton jersey.  My RR Bastian (so long Nathan, we hardly knew ye!) is probably going to be it for a while.  

I am guessing they will price it in the $1995-2995 range.

2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

I am guessing they will price it in the $1995-2995 range.

Sounds about right.  If I do, I’m going to have to clear some things out.  Gotta get that damned Dea jersey (Stadium Series) switched to Hischier already.  

Oh man, Simmonds…he had some nice years with the Flyers.  Unfortunately we didn’t get to see that version of him here.

18 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Picked up my Meigray Summer sale get on Tuesday.  Wayne Simmonds 2019-20 red set 1.  Worn for 13 games and scored 2 goals and 5 assists in it.

Pretty cool. I was a fan of Simmonds before he got here, thought he was worth a shot here. If nothing else, he'll be able to say he played with, and outscored, a guy named Jack Hughes. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.