The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

I agree with unknown poster in thinking that the 50% day are long gone. I've never truly seen one and they probably "happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away."

Last year, they did 40% off of one, or buy one get one free if you got two. If you only wanted one jersey, but parterned up with another buyer, you'd receive 50% savings. The full terms of the 2008 Summer Sale can be seen here: http://www.nhlgameworn.com/edealinv/servle...mp;catParentID=

It could just be my wishful thinking, but I really do think that this summer, the terms will be the same or better.

We'll have to wait and see though...

Edited by JWomp

Last year, they did 40% off of one, or buy one get one free if you got two. If you only wanted one jersey, but parterned up with another buyer, you'd receive 50% savings. The full terms of the 2008 Summer Sale can be seen here: http://www.nhlgameworn.com/edealinv/servle...mp;catParentID=

It could just be my wishful thinking, but I really do think that this summer, the terms will be the same or better.

We'll have to wait and see though...

thank you everyone for your help, really appreciate the advice.

Looking for a pair of black Devils Breezers...Any help? MeiGray own any still?

Also looking for:

-A pair of Brylin RBK gloves

-Playoff ticket stubs from 1999-2000 until now

-1994-1995 pictures or hockey cards of Scott Young (with the Nordiques)

-Early 90's 8 x10's of the Devils

Here is a picture of my display I made with a little cost savings from Target and Martha Stewart help:

img1195.jpg

w1600.png

img1193x.jpg

w1600.png

Edited by Chorske17

Andrew, we gotta keep teaming up and give Suckygoalie AKA David Nunley a bit of his own douchebaggery. This guy is that joke of a forum's #1 instigator. He's been doing it for years. He only shows up when 1) the Devils lose to the Rangers 2) the Rangers win a playoff game or 3) when he can cheapshot MeiGray.

He's one of that forum's big problems that has never gotten dealt with prorerly. Let's take care of that. ;)

Andrew, we gotta keep teaming up and give Suckygoalie AKA David Nunley a bit of his own douchebaggery. This guy is that joke of a forum's #1 instigator. He's been doing it for years. He only shows up when 1) the Devils lose to the Rangers 2) the Rangers win a playoff game or 3) when he can cheapshot MeiGray.

He's one of that forum's big problems that has never gotten dealt with prorerly. Let's take care of that. ;)

You got it! Lets see what other horse sh!t he is going to spew from his mouth.

Edited by 3CUPSN9

The expo is the hornet's nest :P

Matt, it's time people start doing it. The reason why people on that forum continue to instigate and push buttons is because no one gives them it back. When enough people start giving back what they dish out, they'll lose interest. The hunters don't like being the hunted, just like the schoolyard bullies don't like getting punched back. Since i'm the only one that does, it's looked at as i am the only one it bothers, when in fact it bothers a host of others who email me saying they won't speak up out of fear. That shouldn't happen. Fear of what? Just who is afraid of who or what on that forum? There's so much fear in this hobby.

Is it really worth the time to get involved over there. What is really going to happen? A thread is locked? I love ya' like the brother I never had, but is it really worth yours, mine and our times as a group?

Here is what I think will eventually happen:

-Midget and SauerKraut will toss you, Mace, someone else and/or any combination.

-People will STILL bitch, bully, and whine over there and the "wild west" will continue without any marshall to patrol monitor and just stop the madness.

-More people will not post, share, or move their sweaters to the whole perferring to go the route of ebay, private trades, or they just disappear...

-A fist fight at the MeiGray expo. Even though I'd love to see three or four people get really pounded like UFC cage fight, it isn't good for the hobby, MeiGray, us as collectors being there, and the future of such events.

-Those who push buttons will not learn, continue to post, and cause more problems.

-We'll have to go over to the REAL "wild west" forum that I call "All hale to Blueball-pitbull" which I would rather hang myself than do.

So is it really worth it?

Matt, funny you said this. I was flipping through the cards you gave me tonight and on the front and back of two of John Maclean's UD cards from 97-98 he's wearing a white home jersey with...you guessed it... a C. This was this was worn during the 96-97 season. I wonder if this is a pre-season pic? Did Mac wear this during the reg season at all? Stevens missed one game in 96-97, so if it was reg season we just narrowed it down.

If you need the card back after knowing this, LMK. I'll put it aside for you.

I don't remember if anyone mentioned it, but Dano worn a "C" at some point as well. I knew I had it on a card and had to find it....post-2891-1238729522_thumb.jpg

I don't remember if anyone mentioned it, but Dano worn a "C" at some point as well. I knew I had it on a card and had to find it....post-2891-1238729522_thumb.jpg

I've seen a red/green pre with a "C", but not a regular season of any year... great find!

Ken,

Those are all Devils Dups I have. Enjoy and thanks for my cards... is the 15yr bust I gave you worth anything?

Yeah, that's the card I was talking about a few pages back. Thanks for posting the scan!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.