The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

It sounds like we just resigned Oduya, according to a Swedish press report. That should make the jersey easier to sell. :dance:

I'm pretty sure that report also said he was getting between 4 and 24 million dollars :rofl:

Lets hope it makes it easier to sell!

I saw the Clarkson code on some other of his sticks. At first I though that bottom of it was for Game 4 and the E was for eastern conference playoffs, but I doubt thats what it stands for. Jwomp pointed out on one of his brothers sticks that Clarkson drew a green clover, which is pretty neat.

I know you would love an Oduya jersey to match those gloves ;)

I would. :lol: I'm definitely torn between your deal and the summer sale. But if you get the opportunity to move it to someone that will commit I understand.

You helped your own cause by getting those Martin gloves before I did.. That was the one thing on my wish list I didn't get. Enjoy them, they look like a nice addition.

Edited by mac760

Quick question. Can someone clue me in on the code on the Clarkson stick? I think the top 2 letters are for Islanders but the balance I think I'm lost on.

Nice additions mac!

Not sure about the code on the Clarkson stick. It doesn't stand for the Islanders, because all of his sticks have that.

All of the ones I saw this year have "ILG&G4E" Maybe it's, "I love (???) 4ever"

Mine from last year is more like "OLG&G"

I have no clue. I would love to ask him!

Does your Clarkson have any tally marks on it? One of my brothers does, and so does mine.

Here is mine:

Strange letters:

-042.jpg

Tally marks:

-044.jpg

Clover (mine is spraypainted on, my brother's is drawn on the tape in green marker):

-047.jpg

Edited by JWomp

Nice additions mac!

Not sure about the code on the Clarkson stick. It doesn't stand for the Islanders, because all of his sticks have that.

All of the ones I saw this year have "ILG&G4E" Maybe it's, "I love (???) 4ever"

Mine from last year is more like "OLG&G"

I have no clue. I would love to ask him!

Does your Clarkson have any tally marks on it? One of my brothers does, and so does mine.

Here is mine:

Interesting.

Mine has 4 tick marks with a line through them on the backhand side near the tape and 5 on the other side also near the tape. Mine also has a number 2 in the Easton diamond logo.

I'll look it over for clover. But I don't think mine had that. That's pretty cool on yours and your brothers.

Thanks for clearing up that he puts simular info on other sticks. Atleast I won't go cross eyed thinking it is a stick specific code.

Interesting.

Mine has 4 tick marks with a line through them on the backhand side near the tape and 5 on the other side also near the tape. Mine also has a number 2 in the Easton diamond logo.

I'll look it over for clover. But I don't think mine had that. That's pretty cool on yours and your brothers.

Thanks for clearing up that he puts simular info on other sticks. Atleast I won't go cross eyed thinking it is a stick specific code.

Oh and looking at yours it looks like an eye instead of O. But maybe that is me.

My Clarkson stick has all that jibberish under the knob as well!

I think it is code for "I love Cupcake23". :clap:

Should we make a list of stuff we have for trade, if anything??? I think everyone pretty much got what they wanted or was satisfied which was great. Or we could make a "want list" of things you might have wanted but didn't see or get because there was so few.

Good idea Ken. Here are the things I want, either because I didn't see them or was stupid at the time and didn't buy them:

-Zubrus stick

-Martin stick

-White stick

-Holik stick (don't know why I passed this up at $20)

-Gionta gloves

I have to trade:

-3 Shanahan Warriors (only the blade has tape)

-1 Langenbrunner (either a Synergy or a Warrior Dolomite Spyne, not sure which I want to move)

-1 Zajac Synergy (from last year, all tape removed)

Want list: (want fully taped and light wear on gloves if possible)

Clarkson gloves (the ones I put down...UGH!)

Zajac stick

Zajac Gloves

Rolston Gloves

Elias Gloves

Daneyko Stick

I have to trade/sell

90's Rolston Easton stick

90's Holik GI stick

90's Mallette GI stick

90's Arnott Easton stick

00's Arnott Gloves gloves

My Clarkson stick has all that jibberish under the knob as well!

I think it is code for "I love Cupcake23". :clap:

:giggle::wub:

Want list: (want fully taped and light wear on gloves if possible)

Clarkson gloves (the ones I put down...UGH!)

The kid who was by Ken's wife and Cate with the Penguin hat snagged those gloves. His dad was carrying them when you went to ring out. I was watching them. <_<

Ozzypie strikes again with a Mckay gamer

Would love to know where this seemingly endless stash of gold comes from.

It was good to meet many of you (even for just a few minutes) at the sale. My Trenton Devils Mills jersey now has a Titans Mills to keep it company!

I thought there were some great jersey deals to be had. The prices seemed to drop by the minute.

And my congrats as well to the new Chroske owner. :boogie:

Would love to know where this seemingly endless stash of gold comes from.

The prices seemed to drop by the minute.

And my congrats as well to the new Chroske owner. :boogie:

I know who this is now. I missed buying this sweater from Doug last time it was available.

Thanks, Section227 I enjoy it greatly. The other red set was "lost" according to them.

As for falling prices... I should've just stayed down there and maxed out the credit card.

BEST prices I've ever seen regardless of LOA's... They were all real.

I know who this is now. I missed buying this sweater from Doug last time it was available.

Thanks, Section227 I enjoy it greatly. The other red set was "lost" according to them.

As for falling prices... I should've just stayed down there and maxed out the credit card.

BEST prices I've ever seen regardless of LOA's... They were all real.

Did you actually get the Chorske at the equipment sale? If so that is very cool. Was it the jersey prices that were going down, or the equipment, or both?

Did you actually get the Chorske at the equipment sale? If so that is very cool. Was it the jersey prices that were going down, or the equipment, or both?

I think it was just the jerseys. They tossed the NJD "price list" and just quoted prices for shirts on request. Like $150 for the Dowd preseason. And that's before you started negotitating. Lowell and Trenton had price lists, but they were ready to deal as well.

I seriously regret not grabbing more!

fvckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

You betcha' my friend! :doh1:

Same price on the Carpenter which, as I recall, was $500 last year.

The man behind the table remarked: "We just want to get rid of these things since they sit in a box."

Rest assured, that box will reappear next June!

Agreed. But the Titans used practice sweaters at $20 were a steal.

I was happy getting a blank CCM Devils replica for 50$ that I am going to get customized.

We also bought t-shirts from the Devils Den. I got a Langenbrunner player shirt and Jamie got a Clarkson player shirt. They were 28$ each! They sure know how to take our money.

fvckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Sums that one up.

Oh that hurts... And sums up my feelings. :doh1: I couldn't have typed that better myself either... Maybe another K or two though.

They said they couldn't find the Chorske Red set and I hope it is there next year for sale. $150.00 for Dowd... oh I got screwed at $350.00 then. Fuck me Freddy. They weren't negotiating with me that much. I saved $350.00 total on two, but at those prices... holy crap. I saw one I hope is there next year...

The Grant Marshall I got has no MeiGray tags which is suprising and I wonder how I would get it authenticated if I wanted too since there are really no pictures of him in it that I've seen on line. Sure I know it is real, but it is just nice knowing that it has been "approved" is all.

Edited by Chorske17

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.