The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Is the 08-09 Meigray population report out yet? If not when does it usually come out?

If anyone is interested. I got this from Barry this morning.

The Devils wore Red Set 1 in 08-09 from the start of preseason through December 13.

The Devils wore Red Set 1 in 08-09 from the start of preseason through December 13.

Sorry we knew that and when the 2nd set stops as well. I thought you required more information associated to the Population report.

Mac, are you going to the Expo?

And is there anything you're hoping to get in the summer sale?

Mac, are you going to the Expo?

And is there anything you're hoping to get in the summer sale?

Yes, my wife and I are going. It will be our first Expo. But we did visit Meigrey about a month ago. Spent 3 hours there looking over stuff. The pics Meigrey has on their site don't do the jerseys justice some of the time.

I'm debating Oduya Red Set 1 08-09 since I think I have his gloves from that time frame.

I'm going to look over the Salvador jerseys since he appears to do a decent job beating up on his jerseys while I'm there.

And I want to look over Kell from Trenton.

Probably only getting of of those. 2 if I'm lucky. Also depends on the discount.

Are you going? Anything you're hoping to pick up?

Edited by mac760

Yes, my wife and I are going. It will be our first Expo. But we did visit Meigrey about a month ago. Spent 3 hours there looking over stuff. The pics Meigrey has on their site don't do the jerseys justice some of the time.

I'm debating Oduya Red Set 1 08-09 since I think I have his gloves from that time frame.

I'm going to look over the Salvador jerseys since he appears to do a decent job beating up on his jerseys while I'm there.

And I want to look over Kell from Trenton.

Probably only getting of of those. 2 if I'm lucky. Also depends on the discount.

Are you going? Anything you're hoping to pick up?

Yeah, I should be there but I don't have very much money to spend, so chances are I won't get anything...

Andrew, I just uploaded that photo to snapfish.com, and checked to see what the biggest print they can make with a file of that size, and it's a 16x20...you have to get one!

WOW, where did you get that great photo? Probaby from some 'sexy beast'!

• Like 1

Several have alerted me to the fact that Bergfors isn't attending the development camp. I, seeing the glass half full, believe this is because he is in such top second line form that "development" is no longer needed.

:whistling:

Either that or my "Bergfors Expo Sale" will commence Monday. :blink:

It was nice meeting you Mac! Sorry I didn't realize it was you until you were leaving lol!

Nice meeting you too Jordan. Sorry for the quick handshake. We had to get home and get the baby fed. Hopefully we'll get a moment to chat next time around. What did you end up getting?

Nice jersey Andrew. It was nice speaking with you. What did you end up getting? I saw the White Set 3 07-08 Salvador on the Meigray site this AM but I thought you had it last night.

All in all it was nice meeting everyone. The Expo was really nice with everyones collections. Amazing amount and variety of jerseys and equipment there.

Had a blast at the Expo and hanging out with everybody. I am still so tired! Congrats to all on getting the jerseys and stuff that you bought. It's all awesome.

Paul - I wouldn't worry about Bergfors. Lou has been mentioning him the last few weeks to replace some of the people we lost.

Nice meeting you too Jordan. Sorry for the quick handshake. We had to get home and get the baby fed. Hopefully we'll get a moment to chat next time around. What did you end up getting?

Nice jersey Andrew. It was nice speaking with you. What did you end up getting? I saw the White Set 3 07-08 Salvador on the Meigray site this AM but I thought you had it last night.

All in all it was nice meeting everyone. The Expo was really nice with everyones collections. Amazing amount and variety of jerseys and equipment there.

I just got the Parise and a blank authentic. I was hoping my brother would split the Salvador with me but he didnt so I put it back. I've got a bunch of jerseys on my list to look out for. The sale doesnt end until August so who knows what the future will bring.

Just out of curiousity (and I understand if you dont want to answer) what did the Parise run you?

I paid $1,000 because I ordered it a day before the sale. I thought that if I waited for the sale it would have been gone. If I would have purchased it yesterday it would have been around $880 I think. I'm glad Madden signed elsewhere because I used money from that jersey to pay for this one, as well as money from other jerseys.

Andrew, I just uploaded that photo to snapfish.com, and checked to see what the biggest print they can make with a file of that size, and it's a 16x20...you have to get one!

Just ordered a 16x20 of Parise and 8x10 of Paul Martin. I hope they show up nice! Hopefully they do a signing or something where I can meet them and have them autograph it.

So I'm still on the fence about my Boston jersey. Andrew wore his Toronto one later Saturday at the party. It made for an interesting conversation piece lol I checked on eBay, they're going for like $120ish area.

Good meeting everyone at the Expo. If I missed you, it wasn't intentional.

Not sure if some guys saw but I had the Expo a Devils Preseason White #70. Picked it from Barry years ago and I am looking to move it, just takes up closet space. Asking $150 for it plus shipping.

Jersey is complete in everyway, back numbers, sleeve numbers, fight strap ect except no name plate. Shows wear, but not sure who wore #70.

Scott

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.