The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Hey mac, thanks for reviving this thread, it's been too long! I noticed the wear on Marty's jersey too. It looks great! If only I could afford one of his...

I'm not planning on buying anything in the MeiGray sale but here are some jerseys I've picked up over the past few months but never posted about:

-97/98 Petr Sykora NJ Devils

-99/00 Brad Bombardir NJ Devils

-03/04 Jiri Bicek NJ Devils

-06/07 Grant Marshall Lowell Devils

-06/07 Brad Lukowich NJ Devils

Photos of those are on my Webshots (except for Bicek and Sykora, they're not up yet).

How about you? Have you added anything lately or in the Black Friday sale?

Hey mac, thanks for reviving this thread, it's been too long! I noticed the wear on Marty's jersey too. It looks great! If only I could afford one of his...

I'm not planning on buying anything in the MeiGray sale but here are some jerseys I've picked up over the past few months but never posted about:

-97/98 Petr Sykora NJ Devils

-99/00 Brad Bombardir NJ Devils

-03/04 Jiri Bicek NJ Devils

-06/07 Grant Marshall Lowell Devils

-06/07 Brad Lukowich NJ Devils

Photos of those are on my Webshots (except for Bicek and Sykora, they're not up yet).

How about you? Have you added anything lately or in the Black Friday sale?

Nice pickups. No I've been setting aside money for one or 2 jerseys but I'm not sure what. Sadly no matter how much I set aside I don't think I'll ever be in the market for a Marty.

Actually it looks like the Marty's Red Set 1 was picked up in pre-order.

Nice pickups. No I've been setting aside money for one or 2 jerseys but I'm not sure what. Sadly no matter how much I set aside I don't think I'll ever be in the market for a Marty.

Actually it looks like the Marty's Red Set 1 was picked up in pre-order.

That's was Marty's 1000th game, so either someone bought it, or Meigray put it aside to auction.

Just recent in the last month:

03-04 Paul Martin white road rookie (in route)

00-01 Grant Marshall Dallas Stars home set 1 (in route)

92-93 Alexander Semak road w/100th year Cup patch

Nice pickups. Was the Martin the Set 2 on Classic Auctions? It looked pretty nice.

Ken,

I didn't know you'd be bidding on Spivak & Kraut in this lifetime. I thought you hated them? Didn't know you were interested in Martin either, but glad to see you added a few things.

Everyone else,

The MeiGray sale is quite nice and there are suprisingly a plethora of items I wish I had the cash for. I have a couple deals in the works, I'll post what they are when the deals are settled.

MM

• Like 1

link

Sort of stunned when i saw that. It's not a secret among all of us (and the hobby i guess) that's Matt's holy grail of all holy grails and to especailly see that on the want list of a fellow comrade in our collecting "group" is kinda...i don't know...doesn't seem right (for lack of better terminology)?

If I got that Chorske, Matt already has a trade worked out with me he said. No worries. :cheers:

Do we know where this Chorske jersey is? Is a deal in the works for it?

Personally, I didn't think Geoff's want ad was too big of a deal, he just wants a red and green jersey of someone from the '95 Cup team.

I actually just listed players I think I can afford mostly. I don't know where a Chorke is, but Matt and I have a deal worked out if I ever find one. I'm only really looking for 1 red and green jersey of someone from the '95 Cup team and then the quest will end; I only want one.

I actually just listed players I think I can afford mostly. I don't know where a Chorke is, but Matt and I have a deal worked out if I ever find one. I'm only really looking for 1 red and green jersey of someone from the '95 Cup team and then the quest will end; I only want one.

You only listed the players you could afford? LOL from the guy with the Brodeur jersey.

im looking for thesame thing more or less. only i know who i want. sundstrom in red and green

im looking for thesame thing more or less. only i know who i want. sundstrom in red and green

Do not give up hope, but be prepared to spend big if one is available. I mean $1500+. He is a much sought after player in the collecting circles and I would suspect some of his stuff is actually in Sweden with their collectors.

• Like 1

Very happy with this shirt when i recieved it. Really nice wear, better then the pics showed. Should be easy to match when i sit down to do it.

Good to hear. I considered it but I have a Martin already but I should have jumped and tried to sell the 07-08 Set 1 I have. Good to hear it went to a good home though. Let me know when you post pics of it or any photomatch you come up with.

Edit: botched the year.

Edited by mac760

Santa came through! I mean it's not the Chorske I was dreaming of :doh1:, but it's pretty nice.

:wub::hail:

Please inform me if you ever decide to unload that bad boy! :D

Not really though because I'm sure I won't be able to afford it haha.

Congrats on that glorious piece of awesomeness!

Edited by devilsfan26

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.