Jump to content
DevilinLA

The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

Recommended Posts

Hall obviously would've gone for considerably more had he re-signed.  PK would've gone for more if he wasn't borderline washed-up and on a fast-track decline.  And yeah, there were some nice prices in there, for a number of lots.

I won the Hischier...very happy, in that I don't have any Hischiers yet, and that he should be here for many years.  Also happen to like him a lot as a player.

Was in on Hischier, Hughes, Palms, Butcher and Coleman (obviously wasn't trying to win all five...I figured it would be one or two).  Bowed out on Hughes once the bidding got into the mid $2k range...I'm guessing whoever won that one had a max of about $3k for that one.  Once I won Hischier, I pretty much let the other ones go with raising my max.  Would've like to have won Palms too (especially since he's so active with the military), but he's already well-represented in my collection. 

 

And speaking of Hall...I have one of his white and one of his red Edges (from his first season here), and I gotta admit, I'm just about 100% sure that I will never wear them again to games when he leaves.  Kinda sucks, I bought them on a leap of faith after his MVP season.  They have nice wear...marks, repairs, you name it.  Kind of a bummer.   

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Hall obviously would've gone for considerably more had he re-signed.  PK would've gone for more if he wasn't borderline washed-up and on a fast-track decline.  And yeah, there were some nice prices in there, for a number of lots.

I won the Hischier...very happy, in that I don't have any Hischiers yet, and that he should be here for many years.  Also happen to like him a lot as a player.

Was in on Hischier, Hughes, Palms, Butcher and Coleman (obviously wasn't trying to win all five...I figured it would be one or two).  Bowed out on Hughes once the bidding got into the mid $2k range...I'm guessing whoever won that one had a max of about $3k for that one.  Once I won Hischier, I pretty much let the other ones go with raising my max.  Would've like to have won Palms too (especially since he's so active with the military), but he's already well-represented in my collection. 

 

And speaking of Hall...I have one of his white and one of his red Edges (from his first season here), and I gotta admit, I'm just about 100% sure that I will never wear them again to games when he leaves.  Kinda sucks, I bought them on a leap of faith after his MVP season.  They have nice wear...marks, repairs, you name it.  Kind of a bummer.   

Congrats on picking up the Nico!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, JWomp said:

Congrats on picking up the Nico!

Thanks!  Just got it today.  Very happy with it...fits great and it looks sharp.  Nico signed it on the bottom part of the “3”.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My collecting pace has slowed considerably over the last few years, but I had a few big splurges this year. In August, I completed a matching A-Line trio (all three are 01-02 white set 2s) and last week I added an 01-02 Vanbiesbrouck red set 2, 06-07 Parise white set 2, and 00-01 Mogilny preseason. Definitely need to take a break now!!

 

A-Line front.JPG

A-Line back.JPG

Beezer front.jpg

Beezer back.jpg

Parise front.jpg

Parise back.jpg

Moginy front.jpg

Mogilny back.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome pickups Jwomp!

2019 Hockey Fights Cancer warmup jersey auction ended this past weekend.  Here are the results:

Player  Final Bid  Worn
Hughes, Jack  $  1,540.00 Worn
Hischier, Nico  $     950.00 Worn
Subban, PK  $     760.00 Worn
Bratt, Jesper  $     660.00 Worn
Coleman, Blake  $     630.00 Worn
Gusev, Nikita  $     620.00 Worn
Hall, Taylor  $     610.00 Worn
Palmieri, Kyle  $     610.00 Worn
Blackwood, MacKenzie  $     580.00 Worn
Boqvist, Jesper  $     580.00 Worn
Zajac, Travis  $     540.00 Worn
Greene, Andy  $     530.00 Worn
Butcher, Will  $     520.00 Worn
Vatanen, Sami  $     480.00 Worn
Domingue, Louis  $     470.00 Worn
Severson, Damon  $     460.00 Worn
Simmonds, Wayne  $     460.00 Worn
Zacha, Pavel  $     460.00 Worn
Wood, Miles  $     450.00 Worn
Mueller, Mirco  $     441.00 Worn
Rooney, Kevin  $     420.00 Issued
NJ Devil  $     395.00 Mascot
Hayden, John  $     360.00 Worn
Tennyson, Matt  $     330.00 Worn
Carrick, Connor  $     320.00 Issued

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Briefly toyed with buying my daughter one of the HFCs...but she wouldn't be able to wear one for quite some time...as an eleven-year-old she's 5' 3", but obviously would have to get to at least 5' 9" or so before she'd fit in even the smallest of these. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't posted some recent grabs in literally a year.  Here are the jerseys I got since then:

Langenbrunner 05-06 white set 2

Terreri 00-01 white set 1

Oliwa 98-99 white set 1

Tverdovsky 02-03 red set 1 (recycled Gron jersey stamped 00-01)

Zelepukin 92-93 white set 1

Guerin 96-97 red set 2

Stevens 03-04 white preseason

Palmieri 18-19 heritage

Zubrus 07-08 red set 3/PO

Greene 06-07 red set 2 (NHL Debut and first point)

Gusev 19-20 red set 1 (NHL Debut, first goal, first assist, first point)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2020 at 1:07 PM, DevsMan84 said:

I haven't posted some recent grabs in literally a year.  Here are the jerseys I got since then:

Langenbrunner 05-06 white set 2

Terreri 00-01 white set 1

Oliwa 98-99 white set 1

Tverdovsky 02-03 red set 1 (recycled Gron jersey stamped 00-01)

Zelepukin 92-93 white set 1

Guerin 96-97 red set 2

Stevens 03-04 white preseason

Palmieri 18-19 heritage

Zubrus 07-08 red set 3/PO

Greene 06-07 red set 2 (NHL Debut and first point)

Gusev 19-20 red set 1 (NHL Debut, first goal, first assist, first point)

Those are some great pickups! 

Only pick up so far this year is the Coleman 19-20 Red Set 1. Just got it in last week. Amazing wear to it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I added a Hischier 18-19 red set 3 a couple days ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2020 at 4:07 PM, DevsMan84 said:

I added a Hischier 18-19 red set 3 a couple days ago

Another great pickup. You have added a lot. Do you need me to take that Ryan Carter jersey off your hands to make room for all of those pickups? HAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotten some new stuff since my last post:

Nico Hischier 18-19 red set 3

Ilya Kovalchuk 2012 SCF set 1 - Worn in game 3 in LA

Zach Parise 11-12 red set 3 - Worn in last couple games of season and first 2 rounds of the playoffs

MacKenzie Blackwood 18-19 white set 3 - Worn in 6 games and went 2-4 in those games.  Photomatched and found 2 cards that feature photos of him wearing this jersey

Scott Niedermayer 1998 All Star - Worn in either the photoshoot/warmups or one of the three periods of the game.

Petr Sykora 11-12 red set 2 - Also worn when during the ceremony to honor his 1000th NHL game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2020 at 2:37 PM, DevsMan84 said:

Gotten some new stuff since my last post:

Nico Hischier 18-19 red set 3

Ilya Kovalchuk 2012 SCF set 1 - Worn in game 3 in LA

Zach Parise 11-12 red set 3 - Worn in last couple games of season and first 2 rounds of the playoffs

MacKenzie Blackwood 18-19 white set 3 - Worn in 6 games and went 2-4 in those games.  Photomatched and found 2 cards that feature photos of him wearing this jersey

Scott Niedermayer 1998 All Star - Worn in either the photoshoot/warmups or one of the three periods of the game.

Petr Sykora 11-12 red set 2 - Also worn when during the ceremony to honor his 1000th NHL game.

Incredible additions!! Congratulations!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.