The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Seems to mean more to the Blackhawk fanbase than to the Devils faithful.  He didn’t even have a full season of NHL games with those teams combined (43 with the Blackhawks, 33 with the Devils).  

11 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Seems to mean more to the Blackhawk fanbase than to the Devils faithful.  He didn’t even have a full season of NHL games with those teams combined (43 with the Blackhawks, 33 with the Devils).  

It's not necessarily even about Hayes.  Blackhawks collectors are nuts.  There are a lot of them and many with very deep pockets.  Not sure how they are selling their gamers these days, but they would typically only sell them during the offseason during their annual convention where they are auctioned off.  Even common players go for crazy money and players like Kane often hit into the 5 figures.  Even if it is warm up and with Hayesy on the back, I can imagine a lot of Blackhawks fans would have jumped at a chance to own a warmup worn Toews for $750.

• Like 1

The above says a lot...I interact with a very small group of collectors, so I have no idea what goes on in other circles.

Would love to pick up a legit Rockies gamer one of these days, but not finding any out there.  I'd only want one that had twill on it...none of that screened-on sh!t for me.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2022 at 11:10 AM, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The above says a lot...I interact with a very small group of collectors, so I have no idea what goes on in other circles.

Would love to pick up a legit Rockies gamer one of these days, but not finding any out there.  I'd only want one that had twill on it...none of that screened-on sh!t for me.  

I see Rockies gamers come up in auctions every so often.  Those Sandow SK stitched ones are definitely harder to come by and typically go for big money, even for no-names.

Also, Hispanic Heritage and Pride Night warm up jerseys are up for bid on NHL auctions right now.

4 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

I see Rockies gamers come up in auctions every so often.  Those Sandow SK stitched ones are definitely harder to come by and typically go for big money, even for no-names.

Also, Hispanic Heritage and Pride Night warm up jerseys are up for bid on NHL auctions right now.

I find it interesting that they are running the auctions at the same time, I feel like they might make more money if they did them separately. I could be wrong. 

I won't be bidding on either as I have no particular attachment to either cause (although I like Hispanic and LGBTQ+ people). 

16 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I find it interesting that they are running the auctions at the same time, I feel like they might make more money if they did them separately. I could be wrong. 

I won't be bidding on either as I have no particular attachment to either cause (although I like Hispanic and LGBTQ+ people). 

These warmups largely appeal to non-game worn collectors.  Therefore it is not like they are stretching a finite group of people pretty thin.

The Devils also have Black History and Gender Equality nights coming up over the next 1-2 months.  I am assuming the Devils will likely be wearing a special warmup jersey for those nights too.  There is also Lunar New Year night on 2/1, and while I know some teams do special warmups for those (I believe Vegas does), I am not so sure if the Devils will.

Edited by DevsMan84

Yeah won't be bidding, though my daughter would love a gay pride jersey (she is not gay herself, but is very accepting of everyone, and feels bad that LGBTQ+ people have to deal with hatred, discrimination and other issues).  Having that jersey would be her way of saying "I'm with all of you, regardless of who you love, or how you identify."

If those jerseys ever become available off-the-rack, I'll get her one.    

First ever (for Devils) Hispanic Heritage night warmup worn jerseys ended tonight.

Player  Price  Issued or Worn
Hischier, Nico  $ 1,050.00 WU
Mercer, Dawson  $ 1,050.00 WU
Hughes, Jack  $ 1,000.00 WU
Hamilton, Dougie  $    800.00 GI
Tatar, Tomas  $    800.00 WU
McLeod, Michael  $    755.00 WU
Johnsson, Andreas  $    700.00 WU
Graves, Ryan  $    655.00 WU
Bratt, Jesper  $    650.00 WU
Bastian, Nathan  $    600.00 WU
Severson, Damon  $    600.00 WU
Sharangovich, Yegor  $    600.00 WU
Smith, Ty  $    600.00 WU
Subban, PK  $    600.00 WU
Vesey, Jimmy  $    551.00 WU
Blackwood, Mackenzie  $    500.00 WU
Mascot  $    500.00 N/A
Studenic, Marian  $    500.00 GI
Zacha, Pavel  $    500.00 WU
Kuokkanen, Janne  $    451.00 WU
Siegenthaler, Jonas  $    450.00 WU
White, Colton  $    450.00 GI
Daws, Nico  $    400.00 GI
Gillies, Jon  $    400.00 WU
Schmid, Akira  $    400.00 GI
Jaros, Christian  $    351.00 WU
Bahl, Kevin  $    350.00 GI
Boqvist, Jesper  $    350.00 GI
Geertsen, Mason  $    350.00 WU
Greer, AJ  $    350.00 GI

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.