The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

LOL, yeah, that's true! I went last Friday so i don't know if they want to see my face again until July ;)

We've already got the food she can eat ready, so pudding and soup and jello is on her menu. She's more scared of being put under then having the teeth out.

Happy Early 40th birthday you filthy animal!

Tell Jen, I told her to get well soon. I thoroughly enjoyed my wisdom teeth being pulled (honestly). I enjoy learnning and didn't really bother me other than I couldn't play hockey and soccer the next day with my team. That hurt more than anything.

That forum is loaded with people who know, but few who share. The best thread to date I remember with a complete opportunity to band together to forum was concerning the Quebec Nordiques iron on names, numbers, and fleurs-de-lis. A great question on how to preserve these items was presented by a really nice guy that collects Caps stuff, but no one really came forward on how to help preserve them. The only posts were almost name pointing on climate and where you lived versus pealing. WHAT? Nobody offered ideas, thoughts, and such. MeiGray, Milt, and the other dealers didn't even respond if I recall, but what a great thread.

No one wants to ruffle feathers either. People would rather backstab one-another. I'm sorry, call me what you will, but I will put it out there. People may have issues with Ken Mace, but there is never any doubt on where he stands with you. I'm not especially fond of all his posts myself, but I can almost guaruntee that if we played hockey together, he'd be a guy who had my back and vise versa. Others, well... you know about them already.

So, it is far better to "LOOK" over there and post here in "Heaven" where I don't get attacked for posting too much, sharing too much, or not wanting to trade back a sweater. Thank you guys for making it fun here.

PS KEN, I know you are 35 this Friday.

Birthday? Sounds like the PERFECT excuse to go!

Hope your wife recovers quick - doesn't sound like fun. :(

Looks like we were born 4 days apart! (I'm on the 14th) I'm heading over to meigray for the first time this Friday. Maybe I'll pick out something nice for myself :dance:

Yes to both.

I had an minor problem recently with webshots. Some internet whore kept commenting on my pictures. The message was something like "Hey nice pictures, here is a link to my site". I just blocked a couple of people from viewing. Other than that I haven't had any issues.

Looks like we were born 4 days apart! (I'm on the 14th) I'm heading over to meigray for the first time this Friday. Maybe I'll pick out something nice for myself :dance:

I was thinking of heading down on Friday, as well. Figured I'd hit the auto session later on, and have Rupp sign my Trashers jersey that he hates to acknowledge during warmups (being a scab during the lockout, and all ;) ).

I was thinking of heading down on Friday, as well. Figured I'd hit the auto session later on, and have Rupp sign my Trashers jersey that he hates to acknowledge during warmups (being a scab during the lockout, and all ;) ).

Damn, all you guys want to go the week AFTER i go! I'm kinda spoiled, it's only a 40 min ride down Rt. 287 for me. My visits are less now due to my firm always being busy, but i love having them that close to me and being able to visit, which makes myself and those of us that close to them pretty fortunate.

My wife loves going to as it's Bridgewater Mall visit for her lol. Nah, she loves the staff @ MGG too. Barry has always been kind enough to sign her books that he wrote and got her a jersey last year we thought she'd never get.

Should be a good time!

My wife and I, along with my buddy, will be there. We will be sitting at the table with the huge replica Chocolate Stanley Cup that a co-worker of my father brings. She brought it to the Clarkson/Zajac signing and they went crazy over it. Stop by the table. Should be fun!

Fun day at Miegray with 3cups and Chorske! Great to meet you guys. I escaped with my wallet in my pocket but saw plenty of temptation.

I recommend the Chorske tour of hidden treasures - thanks again!

That place is awesome! You can spend three hours in their easily. Nice meeting you too! The Brodeur jerseys that they have from last year are great, tons of wear.

That place is awesome! You can spend three hours in their easily. Nice meeting you too! The Brodeur jerseys that they have from last year are great, tons of wear.

Loved meeting the Jeremy & Andrew again (wish it was longer) and Paul was a suprise as well.

Cool items that just came in, but are not listed:

-97-98 Daneyko w/A Red Set 1

-80's Daneyko Red Set Crosby tags

-90's Oliwa with an "L" shaped repair on the back that was probably 8-9" EASILY and another 6-8" on the bottom section.

-96-98 Langenbrunner Black set with autio (BOO!!!)

-07-08 Brodeur with tons of wear up for auction

-David Hale Devils Helmets (Shh... YOu didn't hear it from me, but it is in Stu's office)

-John Madden Finals/PO matched gloves (shhh... also in Stu's office)

JUST PLAIN COOL ITEMS I SAW:

-Brylin helmet (Drew's, but might have a deal on it)

-Possible John Maclean red/green in the cage. UNCONFIRMED. I saw this after both the twins left and Paul. Not 100%, but there was a 1 and 5.

-Devils Nameplates from three different locker rooms. I'm pretty sure there was a street clothes locker room, a dressing room, and a coaches/practices room. Plates ranged in price from $25-$50 and included name, holder and screws. I passed as I think I can make them for cheaper at a sign place.

-Zajac helmet (ultra top secret)

-Much more which I am too tired to remember.

I did layaway on an item and snagged a snaller item to help with my locker room concept.

Chat later.

After rifling thorugh all of the Devils stuff and not finding anything that really grabbed me, I snagged an Ontario Reign Maxime Boisclair navy inaugural shirt that is gorgeous.

You where there yesterday? Did I see you? I saw two guys with tatoos and they didn't seem to want to chat and were on a mission. What time were you there?

After rifling thorugh all of the Devils stuff and not finding anything that really grabbed me, I snagged an Ontario Reign Maxime Boisclair navy inaugural shirt that is gorgeous.

Sweet!

Zajac with no wear went for $540 on ebay (I believe it was the Meigray grab bag apology based on seller's location and interest). Doesn't seem like an unreasonable price. I'll predict the Parise goes for $768 if it isn't ended early.

Sweet!

Zajac with no wear went for $540 on ebay (I believe it was the Meigray grab bag apology based on seller's location and interest). Doesn't seem like an unreasonable price. I'll predict the Parise goes for $768 if it isn't ended early.

I don't gamble, but I BET (should've called Rich Tocchet for the spread) it ends early. Call me crazy.

Belated Happy Birthday Ken!

Saw that Gretzky Oilers over on the forum. Anyone got an idea how much that runs? Funny because my fiance asked at dinner last night what I imagined would be the most expensive jersey (she was being nice and indulging my rambling about Meigray). I thought a Gretzky Oilers would be a good example and then this one shows up.

I've seen Messier Oilers listed dfor $25k. So how much for this thing?

(Edited)

Yes, Happy Belated Birthday Ole' Kenny...

Chaulk emailed me concerning the Dixon thing and he was quite nice and supportive. I would personally not want the responsibility of all those Gretzkys.

The Mallette was still there. FYI. I'm not interested in it, but I did forget about it.

Edited by Chorske17

Thanks there ol' pal. I'm feeling old lol

I still would like to know of those who emailed you and harassed you, so next time we chat, please tell. Although, i could probably guess as who would be that "tough" to do such a thing, it would be nice to know so they can promptly be added to my avoid list.

OK, i was thinking that Mallette would be gone to a certain person already with a "standing" list.

I'll tell you aren't old unless you get the senior discount WITHOUT asking...

I'll let you know who harrassed me concerning the emails. I deleted a lot of them, but none were Devils Collectors that I know of. Two are Ranger fans.

The 'standing order' that MeiGray has according to both parties applies ONLY to First "C's". As per a "WANT" list... I am on one or two plus I am third on the 87-88 list. I was told "THAT PERSON" was not numero uno on the list so who number 1 is quite a mystery.

Hope Jen feels better; she okay?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.