The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Anybody see this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLD-Devils-11-Game-use...alenotsupported

I'm not into the older stuff to much, but it would be pretty neat if Shanny had worn this!

There is also a Statsny devils gamer on ebay now.

Saw the Barr and hope to win. I've been thinking about creating a "number 11" collection as so many of my wants (Dowd, Sullivan, Lemieux) and haves (Madden) wore 11. Then you have Parise and S. Gionta in Lowell. Could be neat. So I hope to win this one!

The Statsny is interesting. No Meigray cert, and the seller (who has a bunch of other stuff up for what seems like years) described the CC process in some detail.

Saw the Barr and hope to win. I've been thinking about creating a "number 11" collection as so many of my wants (Dowd, Sullivan, Lemieux) and haves (Madden) wore 11. Then you have Parise and S. Gionta in Lowell. Could be neat. So I hope to win this one!

The Statsny is interesting. No Meigray cert, and the seller (who has a bunch of other stuff up for what seems like years) described the CC process in some detail.

#11 is perdy....Thats my lucky number! Good luck in your search for a Jocelyn Lemieux jersey, I would doubt that there are too many out there but who knows.

The Barr preseason is most interesting. However, I do not know with 100% certainy that Shanahan wore it. He wore a 54 with the Blues I believe so a 52 might have worked for him in his early years with Jersey. I will worn you that the nameplate is iron on and is suspect to chipping and cracking just like the Nords stuff (I again think this needs revisited in order to preserve them, what can be done?)

THe seller also has a nice (although not terribly beat-up) Shanahan Blues for sale. It is the real deal even without the MeiGray docs. I know both of the former seller and nothing they have owned has ever been deemed bad.

As for the Stastny. Al Lawerence, the current seller, offered it to me about two years ago at the low price of $750.00. He did (to his credit) share with me all the "Storied" past that goes along with a CC. Again it might have been worn by Stastny and it might NOT have. We'll never really know. Stu at MeiGray confirmed this story and said the sweater is nice because of the ten year patch, but not really something any collector should want.

FYI. Good luck on your bidding Paul. I hope you win it.

Edited by Chorske17

Do we know who won the Daneyko jersey on ebay? Hope is was one of you guys on here.

I saw a GI Souray Habs jersey but no biggie for me. I was at Meigray last Friday with a friend of mine (he bought a Gionta jersey), and I was just looking around and Dave (who is so awesome) showed me the consignment racks. A dealer just sent a bunch in to them for Meigray to sell. What do I see, a Devils Souray 98/99 jersey. LOL I freaked out. He couldn't sell it to me there cause he wasn't sure the price. I got a call from him the next day and he got me a deal and I am making my last payment today. Pays to have your birthday May 8! (My wife and family are paying the other half as a gift). That is my grail jersey.

I swear it was ment to be there!

Just in case if anybody is interested, the dealer also sent in Oliwa, Daneyko, Lakovic and Simpson jerseys.

Edited by Souray44

Do we know who won the Daneyko jersey on ebay? Hope is was one of you guys on here.

I saw a GI Souray Habs jersey but no biggie for me. I was at Meigray last Friday with a friend of mine (he bought a Gionta jersey), and I was just looking around and Dave (who is so awesome) showed me the consignment racks. A dealer just sent a bunch in to them for Meigray to sell. What do I see, a Devils Souray 98/99 jersey. LOL I freaked out. He couldn't sell it to me there cause he wasn't sure the price. I got a call from him the next day and he got me a deal and I am making my last payment today. Pays to have your birthday May 8! (My wife and family are paying the other half as a gift). That is my grail jersey.

I swear it was ment to be there!

Just in case if anybody is interested, the dealer also sent in Oliwa, Daneyko, Lakovic and Simpson jerseys.

Timing is everything! Congrats!! We will expect photos when it arrives!

Timing is everything! Congrats!! We will expect photos when it arrives!

Yup you got it! So funny how things like this in life happen lol!

Dave was also very nice enough to give me 6 empty Meigray boxes for my 6 gamers that when I bought my house with my wife, the boxes got tossed by accident. Thankfully I have all the paperwork.

Yup you got it! So funny how things like this in life happen lol!

Dave was also very nice enough to give me 6 empty Meigray boxes for my 6 gamers that when I bought my house with my wife, the boxes got tossed by accident. Thankfully I have all the paperwork.

What do you guys do with your meigray boxes? Mine just sit in my room collecting dust. Do you display the jerseys in the boxes or do you just like having them?

Guys I need some help here. I think I might have found a photo match for my Elias jersey. You are going to need a good sets of eyes. Does anybody else see the gray spot circled in the photo?

Oof. That is tough. Very hard to see, but it seems like the white mark in the photo should be further inside the 2. A possibility but I'm not sure.

Guys I need some help here. I think I might have found a photo match for my Elias jersey. You are going to need a good sets of eyes. Does anybody else see the gray spot circled in the photo?

What do you think?

Not close enough to tell on the picture. Give me a date on it and I'll try to locate a better photo.

Oof. That is tough. Very hard to see, but it seems like the white mark in the photo should be further inside the 2. A possibility but I'm not sure.

Yeah, I agree with Paul. The gray/white mark on your jersey seems further away from the border of the "2" than the mark in the photo.

Not close enough to tell on the picture. Give me a date on it and I'll try to locate a better photo.

The date is 11/24/06. He wore the jersey on 11/18 11/22 11/24 11/25/ 11/27 as well it was on the west coast road trip of that year.

Any help would be great!

Did you win this one Paul? I hope so!

fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck....at least my pre order will come soon.....fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck fvck...why do they do this to us? Why colin white would pinch up to hit a guy in the nuetral zone is beyond me....why does this always happen to us? why? clear the fvckin zone take the fvcking icing, I am literally sweating in this heat and cannot stand losing like that for a second time this series......god help me I am pissed.

Nothing left to say. Time for Lou to evaluate the makeup of this group and find the character and leadership necessary to win. You could hear the anger in Marty's voice in the post game.

I didnt bother watching the post game.....unreal what happen, they cant hold a lead plain and simple.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.