The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Wondering if anyone was able to help me find a photomatch on this jersey??? Just wanted to repost. Thanks!

Sorry, I should've replied sooner, but it did slip my mind.... There just isn't enough wear for me to find anything. I've searched through pictures for you, but the wear doesn't leave you with a lot of options.

$197.00 plus $15 shipping (but I might have them hold for pickup).

Wow really sweet! I have my eye on a Paul Martin. Would be $275. It's in my cart now. I thought White but with the deal figured Martin.

Ok, I know that not everyone likes movie worn jerseys, but everyone loves photomatching, right?! Check it out... I photomatched (well, DVD-matched) my D3: The Mighty Ducks Greg Goldberg goalie jersey! Just scroll down at http://www.gameusedhockey.com/movie-worn-j...-ducks-jerseys/. We all need to take a Devils break and enjoy a fun photomatch! Hahahaha. :blink:

OMG, i can't find a god damn thing i want. LOL

Somehow, my andy greene is still listed and you can put it in the cart and buy it...oops lol

My focus is on the olde stuff and certain players/years, but for you guys that like new stuff take advantage of it.

LOL you already bought the Greene and it is still there! Oh boy, I would hate to be somebody else who wants to buy that.

Its a shame I have a white 07-08 Clarkson on layaway!!! Would have been a good time to get it. Oh well.

The Martin is a birthday gift to myself! Next Friday is my bday. Great time for a 50% off!

LOL you already bought the Greene and it is still there! Oh boy, I would hate to be somebody else who wants to buy that.

Its a shame I have a white 07-08 Clarkson on layaway!!! Would have been a good time to get it. Oh well.

The Martin is a birthday gift to myself! Next Friday is my bday. Great time for a 50% off!

Which Martin? I was looking at his also but they are all pretty clean. I'm thinking of getting an Oduya but I dont know if I want to move to some things around in order to get it.

Which Martin? I was looking at his also but they are all pretty clean. I'm thinking of getting an Oduya but I dont know if I want to move to some things around in order to get it.

Martin 07-08 Red Set 2. I was there 2 weeks ago and picked it up, noticed some wear. For the price, it is cheaper that buying an authentic personalized jersey! Oduya is nice. I have his Red Set 2 08-09 on pre-order.

Can you only place one order? There was one thing I wanted and forgot to add it to the cart. I emailed Dave.

It's my wife's Spacebook (i mean, facebook) so i told her what to buy.

NYR Callahan stick

NYR Avery stick

I have Rangers clients that'll love those and gladly pay full MGG price.

She bought Clarkson's #48 preseason. Ok, i know cuppy wanted it, but she didn't know that as she doesn't read here and she ordered it after i told her what i wanted. She said i bought two jerseys this week, now she wanted one!

Honestly, i didn't want anything new. I'm moving away from the new stuff. I'm happy with the two i just bought this week. If anything, i'm going to buy more NYR equipment if my client wants it.

Think i should buy Avery's pants? HAHA!

It's my wife's Spacebook (i mean, facebook) so i told her what to buy.

NYR Callahan stick

NYR Avery stick

I have Rangers clients that'll love those and gladly pay full MGG price.

She bought Clarkson's #48 preseason. Ok, i know cuppy wanted it, but she didn't know that as she doesn't read here and she ordered it after i told her what i wanted. She said i bought two jerseys this week, now she wanted one!

Honestly, i didn't want anything new. I'm moving away from the new stuff. I'm happy with the two i just bought this week. If anything, i'm going to buy more NYR equipment if my client wants it.

Think i should buy Avery's pants? HAHA!

I was thinking about the Clarkson #48 but I passed so Cupcake could get it. Oh well!!

And Avery?!?!?! LOL

Goalie,

The jersey you have is one of two white set 1's he wore in 07-08. I think Andrew (3CUPS) has the other?

Since i collect Pando, i looked at all my pics from last year including game programs, cards, getty, etc. Problem is, since he wore two home and road 1st set's, the wear sucks. To be able to match that, you really need to have the jersey in your hands as you flip through pics and try to match anything from whatever wear is on it to a stitch or something obscure. It doesn't need to be wear to match a jersey, just anything that is unique. It cna be done, but it's a last case scenario. At the very least, you can just go and find a date and a photo of any game he played in it and have a "photo reference" without a wear match.

Actually that is andrews (lol) i got it earlier this year. there is a puck mark on the P of pandolfo, and several stick burns on the left arm, but that is it, its a very clean jersey. Problem is, there really weren't alot of pics that i could find online of him in any white, from what would be "set 1". So i was curious if anyone had any stashed on their computer. Most images from then of just pandolfo have been deleted off of websites by now. Thanks for your help though!

Edited by goalieguy87

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.