The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Those who bought the Facebook sale, when are you guys going to pick up the jersey, if you are picking up? I am thinking Thursday morning early. Dave said they will be swamped earlier in the week due to the sale.

Barb told my wife and they'd give us a call when we can come down and get what we ordered. I'm thinking middle of the week at least.

Maybe they'll let us purchase more being we're there on the spot.

LOL that could be quite dangerous! I want everything when I am there. Maybe somebody will leave some money on my doorstep this week. Ha it is my birthday week.

It does look like I will be picking up the Clarkson I have on layaway a little early, along with my Facebook sale pickups. Didn't have much left to pay anyway.

Those who bought the Facebook sale, when are you guys going to pick up the jersey, if you are picking up? I am thinking Thursday morning early. Dave said they will be swamped earlier in the week due to the sale.

Have to see how the week goes. Probably Thursday or Friday.

You know the other really great opportunity with the sale is picking up a new jersey to wear. Instead of attending as the 10,000th fan with Parise, Stevens, or Brodeur, for a mere $125 you can cheer in a Zimmerman, Murphy, or Tulupov!

Have to see how the week goes. Probably Thursday or Friday.

You know the other really great opportunity with the sale is picking up a new jersey to wear. Instead of attending as the 10,000th fan with Parise, Stevens, or Brodeur, for a mere $125 you can cheer in a Zimmerman, Murphy, or Tulupov!

See I love that. I have always loved and respected the lesser players that make a difference. The tough D or hard grinders. Some of the authentic jerseys I have bought over the years ad wear are Souray, Stevenson, Rasmussen, and now Clarkson. I have teh Parise and Stevens but I love seeing those odd different jerseys. When I wore Turner Stevenson, everybody was like what the hell?? the dude helped win a cup!

When I was a young kid it was Wolanin, and Weinrich.

For $125, you can't go wrong. Actually i will tell you what is a good deal. Those blank jerseys with no name or just a number. They are game ready, authentic. With the 50% off sale, I think they are $115. Get that, send it ti Exclusive Pro for $60 to get on ice customizing and you save around $150 bucks!

Next year, I'm already going to guarantee that someone's going to say to my wife "Clarkson doesn't/never wore #48". I'm used to it since i get people questioning me all the time about my Brodeur #29 jersey.

I feel the same way. I just do not understand why enough fans aren't "different" in their jersey choices. Too many fans are "clones" of one another with jerseys.

I'm toying with having an Elias #22 jersey made up. See what reaction that incites lol

When you said your wife bought the #48 Clarkie, I told my buddy that people aren't going to have a clue. That happened to me when I wore my Colin White #36 preseason jersey. People were like, he wasn't #36... Uggg

I love different jerseys, but I guess it is easy for people to wear the "usual" ones. Those star players are what hooks new fans. Its up to us to be different :)

See I love that. I have always loved and respected the lesser players that make a difference. The tough D or hard grinders. Some of the authentic jerseys I have bought over the years ad wear are Souray, Stevenson, Rasmussen, and now Clarkson. I have teh Parise and Stevens but I love seeing those odd different jerseys. When I wore Turner Stevenson, everybody was like what the hell?? the dude helped win a cup!

When I was a young kid it was Wolanin, and Weinrich.

For $125, you can't go wrong. Actually i will tell you what is a good deal. Those blank jerseys with no name or just a number. They are game ready, authentic. With the 50% off sale, I think they are $115. Get that, send it ti Exclusive Pro for $60 to get on ice customizing and you save around $150 bucks!

And here I thought I was the only one who had an Erik Rasmussen jersey(besides Erik Rasmussen himself, lol). Glad to have company!

And here I thought I was the only one who had an Erik Rasmussen jersey(besides Erik Rasmussen himself, lol). Glad to have company!

I have one too :D

I love the fact that it's Lowell, that makes it even more unique!

2776331870100299444S425x425Q85.jpg

2998242200100299444S425x425Q85.jpg

Yup! I got it when the Devils offered the free replica jerseys to season ticket holders. Dude he played damn hard!

Next year, we should all sit together at a game with our "weird" numbered jerseys. I can see it now with people sitting behind us.....#48 Clarkson.....#36 White....#29 Brodeur....(insert someone else). Dude, that would kick ass lol

Dude that would rock! People would be like "WTF???" I am sure we can find more people with those oddball jerseys.

I have one too :D

I love the fact that it's Lowell, that makes it even more unique!

2776331870100299444S425x425Q85.jpg

2998242200100299444S425x425Q85.jpg

That it does! Good stuff, I like it!

(although to be honest, whenever I see these new RBK jersey's, which is often, I wanna grab a blade and cut off that fricken "tail", lol. Ok, I don't think that every time I see one, but I did just now :unsure: )

Nice, good idea. Agreed, I really liked the way he played. Also a nice dude after practices @ SMA, the few times I was able to go

Never met the man, but my buddy did and got me an auto photo of him on the Kings. Said he was cool. Wish he could of played another season in Lowell. Did he go to Europe?

Never met the man, but my buddy did and got me an auto photo of him on the Kings. Said he was cool. Wish he could of played another season in Lowell. Did he go to Europe?

I think he was over in Finland.

How about this: $112 for a Malmivaara!

Check out the wear on the 02-03 white set 1 Turner Stevenson that MeiGray has:

img1284705.jpg

Only $147.50 on sale!

Wow that is sweet!! Maybe I will have to buy when I go to pick up my stuff this week. I need to see about $150 more though lol. I have a Red Stevenson from 2001 but not with that kind of wear.

Check out the wear on the 02-03 white set 1 Turner Stevenson that MeiGray has:

img1284705.jpg

Only $147.50 on sale!

Wow that is sweet!! Maybe I will have to buy when I go to pick up my stuff this week. I need to see about $150 more though lol. I have a Red Stevenson from 2001 but not with that kind of wear.

Next year, we should all sit together at a game with our "weird" numbered jerseys. I can see it now with people sitting behind us.....#48 Clarkson.....#36 White....#29 Brodeur....(insert someone else). Dude, that would kick ass lol

I also have a Colin White #36 preseason (imagine that!), and a Paul Martin preseason #38, so get me a ticket!!!

Mike Martin

KC Devil

I also have a Colin White #36 preseason (imagine that!), and a Paul Martin preseason #38, so get me a ticket!!!

Mike Martin

KC Devil

We should honestly plan that for a game next year. Oddball preseason/no-name player day. LOL. Go to that bench they have in the arena. turn around and have a picture taken.

Thinking about taking advantage of this sale. Haven't got into the game worn jersey hobby yet but thinking this might be a good way to start. I've been looking at the Janssen or the Rupp's. Not sure yet.

Thinking about taking advantage of this sale. Haven't got into the game worn jersey hobby yet but thinking this might be a good way to start. I've been looking at the Janssen or the Rupp's. Not sure yet.

I will tell you that this hobby can be very addicting and expensive but what a great time to get started with the Facebook sale. You can get some really good deals. Plenty of Rupp jerseys at $200 a pop, there is no way you can go wrong with that deal. Its hard to tell the wear but his 07/07 White set 1 has a nice repair, at least from the photos.

Janssen's are a lot of Game Issued and they have 1 preseason. I do see that they have his Lowell jerseys up there. I don't recall seeing those before. Maybe I missed them.

yeah i can tell how addicting it is. For a while i've been into collecting just devils and devils related jerseys. Kinda thinking it was a waste of time and money now that half my closet is filled with jerseys but none game worn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.