The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call MeiGray... THey have practice sweaters and training camp sweaters...

Remember I had troulbe moving the Lags I had at $300.00. People nickled and dimed over it saying, "can you do $280. shipped?" It is very hard right now for a lot more people and it is going to get w

what sweater is that my "significant as water in a pool" man?

Posted Images

Paul (section227) says the white Kell has more wear than the Cohen. Did you guys happen to see it? I wish I had photos!

I thought the Kell looked better than the Cohen. Big holes in the shoulder, holes on the sleve, and a bunch of marks.

J best bet is to call tomorrow and ask them to send you some photos.

I went with the white Trenton Brad Mills for a total of FOUR jerseys this week (Schwab, Oduya, Bergfors). What a sale!

Paul (section227) says the white Kell has more wear than the Cohen. Did you guys happen to see it? I wish I had photos!

No photos but Ken and I agree that the Cohen did. You can totally give them a call and ask what they though. I thought the Cohen was a beauty!

No photos but Ken and I agree that the Cohen did. You can totally give them a call and ask what they though. I thought the Cohen was a beauty!

I must have missed something (not unusual) and agree it is worth the call. I am positive the Kell had some great wear, particularly the shoulder and sleeve holes, but I'm sure they will shoot some pics.

I thought the Kell looked better than the Cohen. Big holes in the shoulder, holes on the sleve, and a bunch of marks.

J best bet is to call tomorrow and ask them to send you some photos.

I went with the white Trenton Brad Mills for a total of FOUR jerseys this week (Schwab, Oduya, Bergfors). What a sale!

Nice bro! Four jerseys, thats awesome. I knew I saw a Bergfors on the rack. I wondered who got that. Awesome!!

That Cohen's shoulder was awesome. It looked like a dog chewed on it. There was a McLaughlin that was real good too, but that was gone.

Trust me, you won't go wrong with the Cohen.

Agreed x2

Echo what Doug said about the T-Devils, especially about the Cohen.

Only other pick up was a Prucha Warrior Dolomite for my dek/roller use. I'll shoot a ball and puck in my garage tonight see if i like the feel/pattern, as i'll be able to tell right away. If not, it goes in my stick collection as i like Warrior sticks. For $75, and fully taped w/NYR/MGG docs, i figured it was worth the shot.

Almost walked out with a Brylin, but i thought about "what if there's a Devils draft day sale?" At least if there's no Devils sale, i can use the $ for the Summer Sale and go back and buy what i didn't in the Facebook sale and re-vist any things i may want from here till then.

I almost pulled the trigger on a Shanahan stick. So close...Ken, this is probably the best chance to get one at that price, right?

I echo your thoughts with the draft day sale. I really am only looking to get a couple of things. Since I didn't go last year, were there many jerseys? I know my buddy ThreeCups bought a Peluso. There are definitly a few jerseys I want either at the Expo or Summer Sale for sure.

Nice bro! Four jerseys, thats awesome. I knew I saw a Bergfors on the rack. I wondered who got that. Awesome!!

Thanks! Appears in at least four of his rookie cards and has some nice wear.

You really need to get up pics of your stuff!

Thanks! Appears in at least four of his rookie cards and has some nice wear.

You really need to get up pics of your stuff!

Yeah I know. I would do it this weekend but my wife want to plant the flowers...LOL ugggg. I go from sweaty hockey gloves and jerseys to planting!

I will definitly get started on Monday (Sunday is out with Mothers Day). I want to do it right with my sticks and authentic jerseys included.

Kinda get my grail jersey tomorrow as my wife and family went in on the Sheldon Souray Devils that Meigray got in for my birthday tomorrow.

I think you'll have a 2nd shot come the Summer Sale. The equipment has been 50% off for the last few years now, so hopefully it'll be again this year. If not, i've got an extra Shanny so you won't lose out on one.

I was about as shocked as can be seeing the jerseys that night. That i did not expect at all. I tried to talk Rich down on the 00-01 Daneyko, but he wanted $800 for it and i offered $700 cash because i would have it registered in the MeiGrade system and the savings off the jersey would have been put to that. He wouldn't budge. Then again, i couldn't hang around until the end when they might have wanted to lower prices or take offers.

I'd say there were at least a dozen jerseys. A few red/greens (Chad Erickson lol). I saw the Peluso, Dowd and Chorske. The Dowd had great wear, but it was a pre, and at $500 it was not priced where i would buy a preseason.

I don't know how many dealers will be setting up at the Expo this year. In terms of pure dealers, last year i remember Joe Tomon and Milt Byron were set up. Joe Tomon is the Penguins dealer. He has some assorted other teams but he's mostly all Penguins. I am unsure of whoelse was a dealer or selling.

Chad Erickson! Wow I think I have his Utica Devils cards...Yeah my buddy's Peluso has a rip down the front. Really sharp jersey.

Thanks for the info on the Shanny stick. I will totally wait and prob grab during the summer sale or if they are out your second one. Thanks!

What other jerseys did you look at? Did you see all the Set 2's that just came in? Crazy!!!!

Now i remember that Peluso from the rip. That was a nice one.

I love the 50% off the equipment as i've gotten some great stuff over the years. It's great way to grow a collection, especially since it's coming from MGG where there's no doubts about the authenticity.

I didn't really get into going over the Devils jerseys, except for a small list of what i had for wear notations. Time seems to fly when you're there. If only that happened at work.....

Yeah your right, time does fly when you are there! I swear I walk in and 2 hours go by in a matter of minutes. I didn't spend a lot of time in the Devils section but I held a Brodeur, only to wish.

I went through some of the new set 2's that came in. Didn't see much wear. I did help my buddy grab the Oduya set 3 playoffs. There is a huge stick mark across the back. He made a good purchase for 250.

I was looking in the back where I got my white Stevenson and was looking more back there were I didn't do that much last time.

Only other pick up was a Prucha Warrior Dolomite for my dek/roller use. I'll shoot a ball and puck in my garage tonight see if i like the feel/pattern, as i'll be able to tell right away. If not, it goes in my stick collection as i like Warrior sticks. For $75, and fully taped w/NYR/MGG docs, i figured it was worth the shot.

Niiiice. I looked at a few sticks, including the Shanny, but the buying madness just had to stop. You can't beat that $75 price!

Didn't they have a Stastny at the NJD sale last summer? Can't recall.

I know the draft party/equipment sale isn't even confirmed again for this year, and if they did have it, that there would be no guarantee of Shanahan sticks, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will have some for $50.

Also, thanks for your help with the Trenton jerseys guys. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that the red Cohen and white Kell stay put until tomorrow when I can call. I'm definitely going to get one though!

Paul, did you take any photos on your phone that you can upload? Or is there no way to get them online? Sorry I couldn't see your picture message! I really do appreciate the help. I can't wait to see everyone's new jerseys on WebShots.

Edited by JWomp
I know the draft party/equipment sale isn't even confirmed again for this year, and if they did have it, that there would be no guarantee of Shanahan sticks, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will have some for $50.

Also, thanks for your help with the Trenton jerseys guys. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that the red Cohen and white Kell stay put until tomorrow when I can call. I'm definitely going to get one though!

Yeah I am telling myself the Shanny sticks will not be at the draft sale, if they have one. My other problem is that I probably won't be able to get there as early as one should.

Good luck with the Trenton jerseys. Let us know what they say!

Nice jersey Matt!

2466792430101104646S425x425Q85.jpg

2628846750101104646S425x425Q85.jpg

Let's see some other new additions uploaded guys!

:hail:

Paul, did you take any photos on your phone that you can upload? Or is there no way to get them online? Sorry I couldn't see your picture message! I really do appreciate the help. I can't wait to see everyone's new jerseys on WebShots.

I did but have no way to upload from my phone. I'm sure they'll snap a few tomorrow morning.

Nice jersey Matt!

2466792430101104646S425x425Q85.jpg

2628846750101104646S425x425Q85.jpg

Let's see some other new additions uploaded guys!

The cheapest gamer or GI I've ever purchased (excluding that one mistake I call the "Grab Bag"). It is pretty sweet.

I'm curious to see what happens at the draft day sale. I have one mission and one mission only and that is to come home with a Chorske they have. It will be done if they sell equipment. More than a stick, helmet, or gloves of anyone else. Well, Rolston is up there, but that sweater means a lot for me. I've been looking for a Devils Chorske from my first day collecting and the closest I have ever come is the Utica sweater (which was purchase numero uno at a mere $167.00 or so) three years ago. Paul you mentioned previously about wanting one (Chorske), would it be too much to ask if I get per crack at it?

As soon as they announce the draft day party/sale we need to formula a plan. I'm willing to get there early, but we need to devise a plan so everyone gets the most they can.

At this point I think Ken, Jordan, his brother, Mike, and my wife and I are the ones who shall be in the front part of the line. With six of us (or more if anyone else can make it) we should have not problem having one person go to the Parise sticks, another to the Langenbrunner, another to Clarkson, another to the helmets (not Ken per last year ;) ), another to the Elias gloves, another to the Shanahan Stuff, and so on...

I'm not sure I'd be interested in too much at MeiGray that isn't on consignment. Other than a stick or two (and I do me two tops) I am not overly interested in anything that would be there minus the tent sale. I am in need of Black Devils Breezers, 92- current socks, nameplates to Chorske, Langenbrunner, Elias, Daneyko, and Albelin, and a few other misc. stuff. Not sure what anyone else has plans on, but I'd be game to go in on a table perhaps. Anyone interested let me know. Rumor has it that Jason Seidl, Sean Dixon, and Scott Himowitz will NOT be attending. Dixon not attending should be benefical to several of us since we either want to club him like a seal or take a Hanson Brothers clothesline check on him in open ice.

Well enough about that. Thoughts, ideas, etc. Please share.

The cheapest gamer or GI I've ever purchased (excluding that one mistake I call the "Grab Bag"). It is pretty sweet.

I'm curious to see what happens at the draft day sale. I have one mission and one mission only and that is to come home with a Chorske they have. It will be done if they sell equipment. More than a stick, helmet, or gloves of anyone else. Well, Rolston is up there, but that sweater means a lot for me. I've been looking for a Devils Chorske from my first day collecting and the closest I have ever come is the Utica sweater (which was purchase numero uno at a mere $167.00 or so) three years ago. Paul you mentioned previously about wanting one (Chorske), would it be too much to ask if I get per crack at it?

As soon as they announce the draft day party/sale we need to formula a plan. I'm willing to get there early, but we need to devise a plan so everyone gets the most they can.

At this point I think Ken, Jordan, his brother, Mike, and my wife and I are the ones who shall be in the front part of the line. With six of us (or more if anyone else can make it) we should have not problem having one person go to the Parise sticks, another to the Langenbrunner, another to Clarkson, another to the helmets (not Ken per last year ;) ), another to the Elias gloves, another to the Shanahan Stuff, and so on...

I'm not sure I'd be interested in too much at MeiGray that isn't on consignment. Other than a stick or two (and I do me two tops) I am not overly interested in anything that would be there minus the tent sale. I am in need of Black Devils Breezers, 92- current socks, nameplates to Chorske, Langenbrunner, Elias, Daneyko, and Albelin, and a few other misc. stuff. Not sure what anyone else has plans on, but I'd be game to go in on a table perhaps. Anyone interested let me know. Rumor has it that Jason Seidl, Sean Dixon, and Scott Himowitz will NOT be attending. Dixon not attending should be benefical to several of us since we either want to club him like a seal or take a Hanson Brothers clothesline check on him in open ice.

I definitely want to help in anyway that I can to ensure that everybody on this board gets what they want. Count me in. Just not sure what time I would be able to line up. Whatever I can do to help, I will.

I definitely want to help in anyway that I can to ensure that everybody on this board gets what they want. Count me in. Just not sure what time I would be able to line up. Whatever I can do to help, I will.

Yeah, I'll be there as early as it takes to be at the front of the line again.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.